• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@GOD BUNNY @GOD Wille
My question is about bots. As i can see only cavebot is not allowed - auto SSA, e-ring script etc. are allowed.
On this and previous editions i could see only cavebotters were banned. No one of who was using auto SSA, e-ring etc. was banned.
As i can see there is on rules 2."c) Manipulating the client program or using additional software to play the game."

Can you explain me why you don't do any action with those botters?
Will you do sth with that botters? That's the biggest difference between 8.54 and 8.0 - ppl want's to play without BOTS AND POTTING SOMEONE ELSE!

Here you got proofs from this editions:

Also i want to recall you why one of main team left one of previous edition - bcs u didn't take any action:

Everyone is going to be frustraded bcs of this bots, what makes ppl leave OT. You should think a bit about it. Show us you got balls and you can do with botters, like you never did.

@GOD BUNNY @GOD Wille
My question is about bots. As i can see only cavebot is not allowed - auto SSA, e-ring script etc. are allowed.
On this and previous editions i could see only cavebotters were banned. No one of who was using auto SSA, e-ring etc. was banned.
As i can see there is on rules 2."c) Manipulating the client program or using additional software to play the game."

Will you do sth with that botters? That's the biggest difference between 8.54 and 8.0 - ppl want's to play without BOTS AND POTTING SOMEONE ELSE!

Also i want to recall you why one of main team left one of previous edition - bcs u didn't take any action:

Everyone is going to be frustraded bcs of this bots, what makes ppl leave OT. You should think a bit about it. Show us you got balls and you can do with botters, like you never did.
Following an investigation we have made a change with the ability to drag stone skin amulet using a bot. You can no longer use this bot to auto drag stone skin amulets. All players must update their client so this effect will take place, without updating you will not be able to drag any stone skin amulets up to your amulet slot.

We currently have a great balance with PVP on our server and we will continue to work and keep it like this!

New Dedicated Server
You will remember from our previous update we identified lag spikes happening for a few seconds at random times. We would like to update all players that we have already purchased a new dedicated server to fix this problem. We are currently holding extreme tests and attacking our new server to see how much it can handle before adding it to your gameplay. Although the lags seem better we felt this was necessary to invest in.

The new dedicated server is hosted in London, UK and should be ready very soon. We will look into a way to compensate all of our players in Askara in the most fair and balanced way once the problem is fully resolved.

Askara has continued to hold a strong and active community and we would like to thank all of our players for staying with us. We will continue to update and add new exciting changes to the server just like many that have been implemented already!

Last edited:
@GOD BUNNY @GOD Wille

jebac cie konfidencie, na 74 runy robic.
Trup padnie jak nowik wyjdzie z otsa za to ze stoi pod szwedzkie splakane gowna

Last edited:
"Following an investigation we have made a change with the ability to drag stone skin amulet using a bot. You can no longer use this bot to auto drag stone skin amulets. All players must update their client so this effect will take place, without updating you will not be able to drag any stone skin amulets up to your amulet slot. "

Ok, untill now nearly every change have been a Poll to check the servers opinion !
On loot change you made the same action and just changed it directly without giving out a Poll first.
Now on Stone skin amulets, I will explain you the situation:
I make wont make any Secret of it that I was using stoneskin amulet bot to drag them on. Its obvious.
But the effect it took for me was I tanked probally 15 seconds longer then other players and used from lets say 4 Backpacks of Amulets only 2 and Lost also my Backpack wich included 2 full backpacks of amulets. So its not that owerpowered that you die only if no amulets left.
Consider to the loot rate the server has, I lost with runes,supplies,amulets probally 500k. per death.
On the loot rate you care alot of 500k waste on deaths and you just change the system because only special peoples were reporting it because they cant afford more then 5 amulets because they never go exp/hunt they just play the server to shoot 10 sds on wars and xlog -> And yes you listen to their opinion and change big PVP issues without a POLL.

In my Opinon you just destroyed the motivation of gameplay to go hunt,earn cash,use it for fights. without a bot I wont even care of using any amulet since with bot even I just tanked 15 seconds longer then a normal player without stoneskin amulets.
From now on the server activity will take for alot of war players from 19:00-23:00, the rest of the time its useless to even hunt since everyone got enough cash to afford just aol+bless on fights.

Make Polls man.. before changing big PVP system. I have talked with alot of team members about that and they are all saying why that kind of changes are made without Polls. The issue with Stone Skin Amulets were not big that botters tanked to much.

Its my Opinion(including 20+ Peoples who has the same Opinion) respect it or not, I wont Reply to comments like "nohand, cant play without bot".

EDIT: Alot of peoples think aswell that you Only listen to special peoples from Killshot team :( Mitch,Spillevink etc.) if they tell you anything you Follow it.
Have a nice day.

100 % agree with this you cant just remove stone skin amulets because someone cried tht he cannot afford them. now it dosent matter if you got 200lvl or 80 you gonna just die on every combos

It's not like I listen to anyone, it's been clearly said that bot is illegal, even in our server rules - c) Manipulating the client program or using additional software to play the game. As we blocked Elfbot away, we didn't knew that there is any other exist bot that might do same things as Elfbot did, we just improved our protection to prevent against bots.

It's not like I listen to anyone, it's been clearly said that bot is illegal, even in our server rules - c) Manipulating the client program or using additional software to play the game. As we blocked Elfbot away, we didn't knew that there is any other exist bot that might do same things as Elfbot did, we just improved our protection to prevent against bots.
they useing auto paral and ssa all the time as well form start ots. auto ssa was on all servers eloth tibijka kasteria and noone was crying. when they useing ssa its good, one time someone else used and they got raped, next day it was change WTF? 10 editions noone care about that now someone care? u should listen both fighting teams, if one team leave then ots will die and u know that and u doing all to that happen

Last edited:
Where is war battle event was ment to be fixed ages ago still not there? Something else state on website. No ssa but autorune maker auto paral and other things Just bring it back non of ots bans it dont destroys this because someone cried to you because its 1vs 100.

So update your Client every 12h then if you dont want the other bots working on server. People also using Autoparalyze etc.

its fucking obvious who cry, randoms dont even notice that someone useing ssa, there is 80ppl form both teams who had experience with that and one team got problem with that LIKE ALWAYS, everytime u doing all for them. what a hypocrite must be to acting like that

they useing auto paral and ssa all the time as well form start ots. auto ssa was on all servers eloth tibijka kasteria and noone was crying. when they useing ssa its good, one time someone else used and they got raped, next day it was change WTF? 10 editions noone care about that now someone care? u should listen both fighting teams, if one team leave then ots will die and u know that and u doing all to that happen
Auto ssa was blocked on latest Kasteria servers (it was turned again when we added an OTClient instead of original, now we manage to block it in that client either)
Where is war battle event was ment to be fixed ages ago still not there? Something else state on website. No ssa but autorune maker auto paral and other things Just bring it back non of ots bans it dont destroys this because someone cried to you because its 1vs 100.
We had to focus on a things that are more important that Teambattle even atm which are issues with server lags. About auto paralyse, I can assure you that it will be also blocked very soon.
its fucking obvious who cry, randoms dont even notice that someone useing ssa, there is 80ppl form both teams who had experience with that and one team got problem with that LIKE ALWAYS, everytime u doing all for them. how hypocrite must be to acting like that
Doesn't matter who cried, even if you would wrote to me about it I would take a look on that - I'm not following your wars or whatever, so I don't know what are you doing - as an example, Wujek and Lapa now speak about auto paralyse - today I will look into it, what can we do.

And it was not swedes actually who were spamming but just Neeraax post an gyazo of it so I just looked what can we do against it.

@GOD Wille @laparox
This is ridiculous. The server is stated bot free. Bots has always been used on kasteria server but GM has always combat and try to remove SSA/anti/paralyze and pot/trash scripts (make fights unfair and boring) If you wanna use bot and its function I suggest playing 8.6+. The older clients are supposed to involve more skills. Also Lapa if u think me and mitch complained about the usage of ssa scripts you are wrong, neither of us did.

I agree that every pvp change should be polled so everyone can voice their opinion except when GM removes bot scripts/functions. I don't have anything personal against you or ppl using scripts but the server should remain bot free and gm dont need to poll the removal of bot usage.

maybe u can make poll about adding 15charges ssa in NPC shop for like 30-50k? That way u can spend money ingame to war stuff but u dont need bot.

its fucking obvious who cry, randoms dont even notice that someone useing ssa, there is 80ppl form both teams who had experience with that and one team got problem with that LIKE ALWAYS, everytime u doing all for them. what a hypocrite must be to acting like that

Why are you crying when they fix auto SSA and auto para etc? You retard! If its you the highest level on this server, then you are NOOB! I saw you spam UE and killed your friend on cam! HAHAHAH made me LOL!

15x (or 10x) ssa for like 30-50k each could actually work. You still have to forfeit AOL and if u die on your first SSA you lose rest of them (if u carry like 10 you lose 300-500k and I think its a fair trade-off). That won't make players unkillable and will give higher levels and richer people something to invest in. You could even make some non-popular monsters (like Shaburak Demons/ Demon outcats etc) rare chance of dropping them which in turn would make that hunt place desirable by both teams, which could lead to some interesting fights.

A non-that-important suggestion that would be a nice quality of life addition.

Is it possible to make rare loot appear in a different color in the loot channel. Maybe let us set the value or the items itself, or if its easier just make it so every item that is worth 5k+ appears with different colors in the channel. It gets super annoying to track loot in long team hunts where you kill thousand of monsters an hour.

Also, another similar suggestion would be a loot/supplies tracker, so you could basically track if you are profiting from the hunt or not. This would also be really useful in team hunts, but also in the solo hunts for people that like to keep track of stuff...

A non-that-important suggestion that would be a nice quality of life addition.

Is it possible to make rare loot appear in a different color in the loot channel. Maybe let us set the value or the items itself, or if its easier just make it so every item that is worth 5k+ appears with different colors in the channel. It gets super annoying to track loot in long team hunts where you kill thousand of monsters an hour.

Also, another similar suggestion would be a loot/supplies tracker, so you could basically track if you are profiting from the hunt or not. This would also be really useful in team hunts, but also in the solo hunts for people that like to keep track of stuff...

Wow, outstanding idea bro! :)