• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Good idea would be if you add some more cities because only place to fight is ramahos desert need places like AB carlin thais venore dara city etc. You could add those in pvp arena. Because atm all this battles are getting boring.

"Following an investigation we have made a change with the ability to drag stone skin amulet using a bot. You can no longer use this bot to auto drag stone skin amulets. All players must update their client so this effect will take place, without updating you will not be able to drag any stone skin amulets up to your amulet slot. "

Ok, untill now nearly every change have been a Poll to check the servers opinion !
On loot change you made the same action and just changed it directly without giving out a Poll first.
Now on Stone skin amulets, I will explain you the situation:
I make wont make any Secret of it that I was using stoneskin amulet bot to drag them on. Its obvious.
But the effect it took for me was I tanked probally 15 seconds longer then other players and used from lets say 4 Backpacks of Amulets only 2 and Lost also my Backpack wich included 2 full backpacks of amulets. So its not that owerpowered that you die only if no amulets left.
Consider to the loot rate the server has, I lost with runes,supplies,amulets probally 500k. per death.
On the loot rate you care alot of 500k waste on deaths and you just change the system because only special peoples were reporting it because they cant afford more then 5 amulets because they never go exp/hunt they just play the server to shoot 10 sds on wars and xlog -> And yes you listen to their opinion and change big PVP issues without a POLL.

In my Opinon you just destroyed the motivation of gameplay to go hunt,earn cash,use it for fights. without a bot I wont even care of using any amulet since with bot even I just tanked 15 seconds longer then a normal player without stoneskin amulets.
From now on the server activity will take for alot of war players from 19:00-23:00, the rest of the time its useless to even hunt since everyone got enough cash to afford just aol+bless on fights.

Make Polls man.. before changing big PVP system. I have talked with alot of team members about that and they are all saying why that kind of changes are made without Polls. The issue with Stone Skin Amulets were not big that botters tanked to much.

Its my Opinion(including 20+ Peoples who has the same Opinion) respect it or not, I wont Reply to comments like "nohand, cant play without bot".

EDIT: Alot of peoples think aswell that you Only listen to special peoples from Killshot team :( Mitch,Spillevink etc.) if they tell you anything you Follow it.
Have a nice day.

Dude are you not like ashamed of actually admit that you are using bots to play 8.0 server?
U said ''everyone is using bot on kastera,eloth etc'' are you stupid? Ive played all editions never used a bot its only you polaks with no hands that use this shit,learn to play the game

A non-that-important suggestion that would be a nice quality of life addition.

Is it possible to make rare loot appear in a different color in the loot channel. Maybe let us set the value or the items itself, or if its easier just make it so every item that is worth 5k+ appears with different colors in the channel. It gets super annoying to track loot in long team hunts where you kill thousand of monsters an hour.

Also, another similar suggestion would be a loot/supplies tracker, so you could basically track if you are profiting from the hunt or not. This would also be really useful in team hunts, but also in the solo hunts for people that like to keep track of stuff...
Seems like a good idea with different colours for rare items, I will take a look on it on Sunday if we can do something about it quick.

About loot/supplies tracker - we already starting working on it, but we had to throw away that job due to server connection issues. As we PROPABLY fixed connection things we are able to focus on in-game things now.

The quickest solution would probably be to just color the whole message differently if it contains x item. And later on you could probably change it if X item is between 5 and 10k color only that word red, if the item is 10-30k color it blue, etc... Depending on your code it could be hour of work or much much more...

The quickest solution would probably be to just color the whole message differently if it contains x item. And later on you could probably change it if X item is between 5 and 10k color only that word red, if the item is 10-30k color it blue, etc... Depending on your code it could be hour of work or much much more...
Almost done, but as it's 4 AM here I rather to not push these changes on production server so it will come propably on Wednesday (if everything is gonna be okay)

1588642810627.png

@GOD Wille
Great, I am also surprised and satisfied with all communication you do with players. Keep it going.
I hope you will do more with botters.
It's always pleasure to hear such a great words from players, especially from a people who disliked me/us past time. I never thought that support in-game might be so needed - thanks to our tutors/senior tutors and game master which are forwarding us the players' expectations. We hope it will stay that way, and we finally may create a stable community and a stable server that will be developed properly.

We are preparing more changes with bots preventing which should come soon and will be comming one by one.

Have a nice day :)

Sounds great! Can you maybe explain what a "valuable item" is in your opinion?

Is it a possibility to start a server located in United States?
If there is any interest from this side of globe, sure we can go on:)

We have identified the cause of the lags and successfully changed to a new dedicated server. We found the problem within our current dedicated server and with changing to the new one, the problem has been easily eliminated. This has enabled us to once again really focus on updating the server just like we have from Day 1 with many updates on the way.

Customizing your Loot List!
From tomorrow Server Save we are really pleased to bring you the new customizable loot list! To activate this fantastic new function simply go to Options, Console and then select the colour you wish for rare items to appear when your loot channel is open.

ZIvZy3t.png

All items above 5k will show in your selected colour on the loot channel, so you will no longer miss those all-important vampire shields when your exping on Tombs!

With Askara still at the very beginning of its journey, the most positive thing we can see is the stability of players online and the new players joining Askara. We are always looking to invest our time and efforts on the most important updates for our players, as you can see with the move of our dedicated server. Please keep all your feedback coming to our support team, we appreciate every message!

nice server, accounts are cheap come join us

i can fix some chars pm me :p

waiting for ghost ship, war event, warzone mission thats can be made on mages and new hunting spots. Also removal of anti paralyze, auto target, auto ering. :)

Hey, Rumours saying that the Staff is thinking about another double loot weekend, Dont do That !
I've talked with our team ( vea victus ) and most of us got the same opinion that double loot will just ruin the economy more.
Instead of double loots just put events maybe for like 25% exp+skill boost etc. or special tasks gives 50% more exp etc etc. but dont let us get more money then we already can get easy.

Hey, Rumours saying that the Staff is thinking about another double loot weekend, Dont do That !
I've talked with our team ( vea victus ) and most of us got the same opinion that double loot will just ruin the economy more.
Instead of double loots just put events maybe for like 25% exp+skill boost etc. or special tasks gives 50% more exp etc etc. but dont let us get more money then we already can get easy.
rumours saying that they already earned their cash from askara so now they release pangeria which is starting this friday essa

Just wanted to clear these rumours, we are not going to host any loot event atm. Currently we are working on adding Spectrum Ship update :)
rumours saying that they already earned their cash from askara so now they release pangeria which is starting this friday essa
We are not involved in Pangeria as a game developers/programmers. Server belongs to our friend (so please stop speaking about it inside Askaras thread), and I can assure you that on Askara won't be abandoned away and it will be still updated.

This week brings an exciting new update called Spectrum Ship. The Ship will appear randomly near the passage of Ankhora and Ramahos (Ramahos side, continue east until you reach the beaches down the side of the map) and from here you can climb aboard and speak to the NPC Lazy-Eye Sam. This pirate is like all pirates, he desires treasure and will smell strongly of rum but will also give you tasks to complete. These will include jobs to help him repair his ship so he can again set sail.

gRZQXWd.gif

These are global tasks so its up to the people of Askara to work together so everyone can benefit! Once you have completed his missions you will be able to travel with NPC Lazy-Eye Sam on the next server save to remote islands where you will encounter a Boss for the next 3 days! All players will be able to travel to the boss islands at anytime, killing each boss once every 6 hours. You can do this solo if your brave enough or in a team of 5 maximum (1-5 players). The risk can be high but also so is the rewards.

Each day will bring a different boss of the elements - Fire, Energy and Poison from which you can loot exciting new items. For example when you kill the Fire Boss, you will have the chance to loot protection equipment against fire, helping you hunt those dangerous monsters like Demons and Hellfire fighters and the same for energy and poison. The main reward will be the protection against the elements sets but you can also loot other rares and basic items.

The crashed Spectrum Ship will definately appear on Wednesday 13rd May so be ready! If the missions are not completed it will disappear again and arrive again randomly.

This amazing new update doesnt stop here, should the people of Askara complete the missions the entire server will benefit from a global reward. This reward will be 10% extra loot for the duration of the 3 days which you can travel to the boss islands!

Last edited: