• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
I don't know why there should be any exp boost/loot boost at all. This server offers enough opportunities to exp fast and get cash. If people are too lazy, they shouldn't complain. Just keep it like it is, else you will make it worse and the server will not be attractive anymore soon. Even those extra events like Spectrum Ship just make it worse - instead of those events you should rather add new spawns so people have more opportunities to level without getting disturbed.

"Following an investigation we have made a change with the ability to drag stone skin amulet using a bot. You can no longer use this bot to auto drag stone skin amulets. All players must update their client so this effect will take place, without updating you will not be able to drag any stone skin amulets up to your amulet slot. "

Ok, untill now nearly every change have been a Poll to check the servers opinion !
On loot change you made the same action and just changed it directly without giving out a Poll first.
Now on Stone skin amulets, I will explain you the situation:
I make wont make any Secret of it that I was using stoneskin amulet bot to drag them on. Its obvious.
But the effect it took for me was I tanked probally 15 seconds longer then other players and used from lets say 4 Backpacks of Amulets only 2 and Lost also my Backpack wich included 2 full backpacks of amulets. So its not that owerpowered that you die only if no amulets left.
Consider to the loot rate the server has, I lost with runes,supplies,amulets probally 500k. per death.
On the loot rate you care alot of 500k waste on deaths and you just change the system because only special peoples were reporting it because they cant afford more then 5 amulets because they never go exp/hunt they just play the server to shoot 10 sds on wars and xlog -> And yes you listen to their opinion and change big PVP issues without a POLL.

In my Opinon you just destroyed the motivation of gameplay to go hunt,earn cash,use it for fights. without a bot I wont even care of using any amulet since with bot even I just tanked 15 seconds longer then a normal player without stoneskin amulets.
From now on the server activity will take for alot of war players from 19:00-23:00, the rest of the time its useless to even hunt since everyone got enough cash to afford just aol+bless on fights.

Make Polls man.. before changing big PVP system. I have talked with alot of team members about that and they are all saying why that kind of changes are made without Polls. The issue with Stone Skin Amulets were not big that botters tanked to much.

Its my Opinion(including 20+ Peoples who has the same Opinion) respect it or not, I wont Reply to comments like "nohand, cant play without bot".

EDIT: Alot of peoples think aswell that you Only listen to special peoples from Killshot team :( Mitch,Spillevink etc.) if they tell you anything you Follow it.
Have a nice day.

This post is embarrassing, actually crying for making the game fairer? making polls that craters for what like 2-3 % of the server population that bots should be legal? You say you should have an advantage because you play more? Which makes no sense at all, because do you honestly think people want this? Ofc not, it's obvious. This change benefits people who do not cheat, which is the majority of people. Which is better for the game.

So, which people should the owner crater too, the majority or 20 guys? A poll would only result in what the owners already know, and I won't make any secret of it, that's obviously how dumb you are. That's why the owner is not that interested to listen to you guys. ;)

are the online numbers spoofed or what? so many lvls 10-60~s online that hasn't gotten any exp in a week

We are not involved in Pangeria as a game developers/programmers. Server belongs to our friend (so please stop speaking about it inside Askaras thread), and I can assure you that on Askara won't be abandoned away and it will be still updated.

Are there actually people who belive what he writes here? haha

I don't know why there should be any exp boost/loot boost at all. This server offers enough opportunities to exp fast and get cash. If people are too lazy, they shouldn't complain. Just keep it like it is, else you will make it worse and the server will not be attractive anymore soon. Even those extra events like Spectrum Ship just make it worse - instead of those events you should rather add new spawns so people have more opportunities to level without getting disturbed.
I would disagree that Spectrum Ship will make game worse, actually it improving server by equipment you may loot from bosses by completing it.
are the online numbers spoofed or what? so many lvls 10-60~s online that hasn't gotten any exp in a week
Our player count is for sure built on hundreds of players in trainers and those with auto reconnect. Whilst we are now in the 8th week of the server our numbers have dropped from the opening week but maintained a good average since then with small drops and small increases each week randomly.
Are there actually people who belive what he writes here? haha
Did you saw anywhere that we are advertising it under our name? We are not using our fanpages or any other of our advert tools to promote that server - so yeh, you should believe it.

I think its a mix of all, Spoofings, Runemaker ( some guys even use 25+ mages to make sds xD ), AFK skillers on auto reconnect

I think you really should make a server in US (as south as possible in the US) so that a lot of South American players can get good/decent ping as well. I think it would have a big population. Only way to find out is to plan it, announce it and release :p
Not many "low rates" 8.0 servers in this part of the world

I think you really should make a server in US (as south as possible in the US) so that a lot of South American players can get good/decent ping as well. I think it would have a big population. Only way to find out is to plan it, announce it and release :p
Not many "low rates" 8.0 servers in this part of the world
Where are you from?

Spectrum ship has spawned and it's located to the east of passage between Ankhora and Ramahos!

I liked this server, it was fun to play with a custom map (i usually play rl-map OTs), the rates seem pretty good too. A bit "p2w" but not as much as other servers though, which is good.
But I could not go hunt anywhere without getting jumped by pk teams.. Kinda destroyed the fun for me since I play OT's alone (no friends to backup in fights, i also suck at PvP).. Ending my journey at lvl 52 here :)

I liked this server, it was fun to play with a custom map (i usually play rl-map OTs), the rates seem pretty good too. A bit "p2w" but not as much as other servers though, which is good.
But I could not go hunt anywhere without getting jumped by pk teams.. Kinda destroyed the fun for me since I play OT's alone (no friends to backup in fights, i also suck at PvP).. Ending my journey at lvl 52 here :)

suxx to hear. Its a war server and you will meet many high levels power abuse and so on. But tibia wasnt never meant to be solo playing. Have a great day!

suxx to hear. Its a war server and you will meet many high levels power abuse and so on. But tibia wasnt never meant to be solo playing. Have a great day!

Yeah I totally hear you! Honestly I didn't really know it was a war server until i started it a few days ago, but nevertheless I accept my fate :)
I played in big war teams like 10-15 years ago in rl-tibia but I find it a lot more relaxing to solo hunt and just smoke a bud and listen to music, it's like therapy after a long day at work :)

I'll say this though, its fun as hell watching you guys do war in the cast/cam system! So i'll probably keep the client to watch that at least 😈

Yeah I totally hear you! Honestly I didn't really know it was a war server until i started it a few days ago, but nevertheless I accept my fate :)
I played in big war teams like 10-15 years ago in rl-tibia but I find it a lot more relaxing to solo hunt and just smoke a bud and listen to music, it's like therapy after a long day at work :)

I'll say this though, its fun as hell watching you guys do war in the cast/cam system! So i'll probably keep the client to watch that at least 😈
TheFixxi (https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFixxi/) can always follow my yt if u wanna see videos of fight with ts. Also i havent understood this solo hunt relax stuff yet but it will probably come when im older like you :p

A war server? Thanks for the head's up, ok, now I know it won't be my cup of tea. Wish it said this in the description or website.

Every server turns into war server at some point. This one has an active RPG community and as far as I understand decent amount of RPG content with Custom map, addition of Inquisition quest and the biggest part i guess would be warzones? And also now, this new spectrum ship thingy...

Don't be discouraged to try it because of few low level pks... I personally am only playing it for war and few fun team hunts here and there, but there are several of my friends that due the real life obligations can't play late at night and only play it for RPG content and are more than satisfied.

Instead of finally making a new balanced real mal Server with custom spawns like old Kasteria (only mid stages, no dungeon, no extra exp with prem, no Warzone, no ship, no corrupt tutors which get free premium stuff and sell ingame cash for rl cash cheap etc.) you try to also get all the new client Tibia players with this pangeria aswell. Delete all the spoofed chars on your online list and show us how many players are really playing. We will soon quit your OT until you finally fix the basics instead of trying to add some random extra exp/loot stuff to make the server die slowly slowly...