• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Askara RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 8 SEPTEMBER 18:00

Server Website/AAC
https://www.askara.net
Server Address
askara.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Hi! im curious about the war bonus. According to website the guild Killshot should be obligated two of those but gotten neither. Can you have a look on it and maybe explain a little better about war bonuses on the website? thx in advance

1586762949343.png1586762959210.png

I don't mind giving you 50 premium points for these reports :)

While you're at the bonus stuff anyway, mind explaining to us what the bonuses are? Been wondering that for a few days now, couldn't find any info on the site/wiki so far.

While you're at the bonus stuff anyway, mind explaining to us what the bonuses are? Been wondering that for a few days now, couldn't find any info on the site/wiki so far.

From what I recall last kasteria editions war bonuses was:

reduced cost of aol and bless.
Exp bonus
Skill bonus

Your guild could have multiple war bonuses which are obtained trough full filling requirements!

From what I recall last kasteria editions war bonuses was:

reduced cost of aol and bless.
Exp bonus
Skill bonus

Your guild could have multiple war bonuses which are obtained trough full filling requirements!

Ah cool, sounds like some decent bonuses.

Team Battle Event
We want to inform you, that tommorow Team Battle event will appear on Askaras world. It's an event in which may participate every player. To join, simply click button JOIN which will appear at the top-right part of your screen. After joining to the event system is setting for everyone 130 level with proper skills and items for that level. Up to 200 players can join. Players get teleported to arena and split into 2 teams. Every character has 3 lives and when it loses all of them, it gets teleported back to a place from which it was taken to the event. Players from a winning team get a 5% increased experience bonus and players from a losing team get 2% increased experience bonus. In case of a draw all players get 3% increased experience bonus. Experience bonus lasts 6 hours.

First event will take place on Wednesday 15/04/2020 at 22:00 CET. Be ready!

War Rewards
With tommorow's server save War Rewards system will be implemented to Askara.

1. In order for a player to receive benefits, must be a member of the guild when the war begins.
2. In order for the guild to receive one of the abovementioned benefits, must meet the following conditions:

• minimum count of people in the guild: 10 (when you accept the war)
  • average level in guild: 80
  • minimum limit of frags: 200
  • minimum count of frags gained in the war: 100

Possible rewards:

• 5% experience boost
  • 20% cheaper bless & amulet of loss
  • 10% skill boost
  • 20% less death loss

* Benefits are granted after next server restart

Here is a list of things that has been updated during last days. Thank you for all of the reports which help us develop the server.

• From now, only players above level 100 will be able to see an yellow skull on a player that has shoot magic wall near war mode people
  • Corrected entrance to Ghostly & Campfire Elementals, you will no longer login on a magic field if other square is occupied
  • Added Ceiron's Wolf Tooth Chain quest inside Orc Fortress

nice realesta snowball event
Actually they bought it from one of our friend which is owner of Xavato (using exactly same code - really mess code) ;- ) while we have created it from scratch.

Please put back the easter npc!

I did not login 1 day where apparently there was communications that the easter npc would be removed.

I have purchased easter tokens that I now cannot use!

There was no communication at the website and I did not see communications in previous days that indicated the npc would be removed!

Since people can no longer loot the easter tokens I don't see what would be the issue with leaving the npc so that the last tokens in the game can be exchanged.

You notably left the paid outfit at the premium store.

Last edited:
Thank you for a beautiful backrolls, cloning is beautiful

I am currently rich

@GOD Wille, hey man is it possible to raise the level limits on pvp-enfo ? i got 100 druid and I'm not gaining experience on a druid by rpg just fighting in big battles/wars, when we have war mod i can get just exp from lvl max 140, sometimes we killing 160lvls and theres no expierence for me, even if i make most dmg or last hit, maybe put it like 80lvls differnce

@GOD Wille, hey man is it possible to raise the level limits on pvp-enfo ? i got 100 druid and I'm not gaining experience on a druid by rpg just fighting in big battles/wars, when we have war mod i can get just exp from lvl max 140, sometimes we killing 160lvls and theres no expierence for me, even if i make most dmg or last hit, maybe put it like 80lvls differnce
Hello, I think that we cannot change this as it might be abused in some way, especially if the PVP-E arena will be implemented to the server.

Any chance you guys get a NA proxy or something?
Proxies are not reducing your ping in any way, it just may improve connection stability if you got bad internet, if you want we can do some tests with it today.

Hello, I think that we cannot change this as it might be abused in some way, especially if the PVP-E arena will be implemented to the server.
Question: Do you want us to add a special PVP-Enforced arena to the fight in which there would be an unlimited frag limit and to which everyone could join? (ends on 17 April 22:00:00)
Yes.49.46%Voting closed
No.50.54%Voting closed
So No won,if u think its gonna be abused so maybe just make pvp-enfo on war modes from lvl 80+