• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
empty real enemies? They play for 1 week and then quit server cause they cry about something being unfair. @GOD Wille instead of focusing changing loot/exp can u focus more on removing botters, implement the new city that was promised 3 editions ago and add new hunting spots.

you think he will ever ban botters? this guy is scared of his own players, hes never going to ban anyone. if he does we can just cry and the ban will be removed. just look at last posts, hes scared of adjusting tiny percentage changes loooooooool

looks like already dead ots, enjoy summer, see ya in couple of months

its obvious that them morons like low and crush are against changes just because they exp only togather, or with alek so its 3 people

remember - it's better to make some changes and even regret it than not making them at all and see server slowly dieing. its only like 5-6 people like low, crush and them spain randoms that don't want it. As I've spoke to the rest of the team they are open for any changes, nobody gives a shit about low and crush anymore, let them be 300 levels whatever, but you gotta to listen the rest of the community. Its not like only gitejro members wants that changes, many of neutral players want it as well. Whats the point of looking for 4 professions to team hunt and making less exp than solo. Seriously, can't see any sense.

You said you want community to build the server with you by giving you their feedbacks, but right now you do not listen to the community. Just make a POLL and see what community thinks.

The thing is why you should chang soemthing that was there since the beginning? Isnt it unfair for that people that wasted their time exping? Put on my shoes, I've spent over 10 hours per day exping to get lvl 133 in 1 week, and now if you change this people will get this lvl in just 2 days, isnt it unfair for that people that was pging hard? Coz eceryone has tye same xo established since the start, and for example low or our teamhunt doesnt have a paladin coz we knew is pointless to have one since the start of the server, and now because 2 randoms cant get more than 600k/h on teamhunt and cant get more than 100 lvl in 1 week he hace to change whole system?

its obvious that them morons like low and crush are against changes just because they exp only togather, or with alek so its 3 people

remember - it's better to make some changes and even regret it than not making them at all and see server slowly dieing. its only like 5-6 people like low, crush and them spain randoms that don't want it. As I've spoke to the rest of the team they are open for any changes, nobody gives a shit about low and crush anymore, let them be 300 levels whatever, but you gotta to listen the rest of the community. Its not like only gitejro members wants that changes, many of neutral players want it as well. Whats the point of looking for 4 professions to team hunt and making less exp than solo. Seriously, can't see any sense.

You said you want community to build the server with you by giving you their feedbacks, but right now you do not listen to the community. Just make a POLL and see what community thinks.
Its easy, solo exp is better ar start, teamhunt is better at late, just that
Post automatically merged:

Make A poll nibieskii for only 10% extra for party vocations not 40 or 30 like in total 50% not like before 40% and see the ppl dude u really shouldn't care about 2-3-4 players ... it's a whole team asking for it. Lol

Even am on enemy team for them and playing against them but i see from the better to listen to them and make a poll What is the problem with it ?
Sell 133 ek, 133 ed, 128 ms CHEAP

I only see Empty's tears and listening to guilds/leaders NOT community. Are you fucked up or what? Poll didn't make sense, best regards

@GOD Wille u making poll for everyone so if they want to leave let them leave
Shut your mouth, that poll make no sens u braindead, at first poll was INVISIBLE for normal players on page, at second people which cry about increase exp with their mcs and other characters, even making new characters to just vote for yes (empty players and others). Tell me how normal players should know about poll? There was no fucking info ingame, just one small, invisible info about poll on main page? Reliable poll? NO.
Why others who spent many hours playing every day (90% of the server population) have to be harmed by this? It make no fucking sense.
Does anyone else cry about exp instead of Empty and few other members? No.
Its good as it is. Who care about empty and his few players? 90% of population on Kasteria are rpg players, playing solo or duo.. Should they also be harmed?

The conclusion is obvious :)

Last edited:
Meh..... You are telling that you are not corrupted ? Well.. 65% of community was about YES but u decided to cancel it cause a 1 guy that playing 1 hour per day xDDD is telling you that its bad idea ^^
So good luck playing with mitch and rpg players on server.

The thing is why you should chang soemthing that was there since the beginning? /QUOTE]

This bonus at the beinning of server was bugged and was setted to 0 ;)

Even your team said that they wanna that change so stop spreading propaganda.

I only see Empty's tears and listening to guilds/leaders NOT community. Are you fucked up or what? Poll didn't make sense, best regards

Shut your mouth, that poll make no sens u braindead, at first poll was INVISIBLE for normal players on page, at second people which cry about increase exp with their mcs and other characters, even making new characters to just vote for yes (empty players and others). Tell me how normal players should know about poll? There was no fucking info ingame, just one small, invisible info about poll on main page? Reliable poll? NO.
Why others who spent many hours playing every day (90% of the server population) have to be harmed by this? It make no fucking sense.
Its good as it is. Who care about empty and his few players? 90% of population on Kasteria are rpg players, playing solo or duo.. Should they also be harmed?

The conclusion is obvious :)
Like you said, its NOT fair for that people that spent a lot of hours to get X level and now someone will get to this level on 2 days xd
Post automatically merged:

Meh..... You are telling that you are not corrupted ? Well.. 65% of community was about YES but u decided to cancel it cause a 1 guy that playing 1 hour per day xDDD is telling you that its bad idea ^^
So good luck playing with mitch and rpg players on server.

Even your team said that they wanna that change so stop spreading propaganda.
Cry is free, pg is also, so gogo PG PG

Meh..... You are telling that you are not corrupted ? Well.. 65% of community was about YES

What are you talking about? 65% of community? When community even dont fucking know about poll, mostly guild members? babahbhahbhahah

so funny rat

What are you talking about? 65% of community? When community even dont fucking know about poll, mostly guild members? babahbhahbhahah

so funny rat
community don't know ? Give me the names that was voting for sure szlugar have that info;) u will see donkey ;)

intresting that so many people believe that the server lives because of rpg player. Yet top 50 is only war players ;)

Foreign Language
community don't know ? Give me the names that was voting for sure szlugar have that info;) u will see donkey ;)
I do not care anyway :)
Such changes cause people's reluctance to continue playing, someone who spent all their time to "achieve" something, and now you talking about increase exp for others? Hahaha what? Who started that? Community of Kasteria? Real players?

intresting that so many people believe that the server lives because of rpg player. Yet top 50 is only war players ;)

I see many players in top50 which dont :)

Show me your massive wars between such a huge amount of war players XDDDDD

There is maybe max 150 "pvp" players or even less? 3 wars 20vs20 since server start.,.. wow amazing pvp community... i am proud :). If am i wrong tell me :), but i see more than 1,5k online?

Last edited by a moderator:
I see many players in top50 which dont :)

Show me your massive wars between such a huge amount of war players XDDDDD

There is maybe max 150 "pvp" players or even less? 3 wars 20vs20 since server start.,.. wow amazing pvp community... i am proud :). If am i wrong tell me :), but i see more than 1,5k online?

I dont need to prove a single thing to you. You are probably a random and dont know any war players. Give me a single name in top 50 except Sierzant Szabla who is not in a war team. We had 60vs60 battles and more will come. And 1.5k players is from trainers and auto reconnect. If you look at the active player numbers you will see most of them play with a team.

I dont need to prove a single thing to you. You are probably a random and dont know any war players. Give me a single name in top 50 except Sierzant Szabla who is not in a war team. We had 60vs60 battles and more will come. And 1.5k players is from trainers and auto reconnect. If you look at the active player numbers you will see most of them play with a team.

haha 60vs60 battles yes share me cam from battle, it was yesterday on darashia? 2 days ago on ab'dendriel or maybe few days ago?

For sure many players are on trainers, so you telling me these players are mc's from You pvp guys just to increase amount of players online? Got it ;]

Go cry more ;)

Good job Niebieski. Don't hear this gitejro kids that can't even get lvl 100 in 10 days of server xdd, if they didnt addapt , u dont need to change whole system because of them. Mole squad is back aje!

Status
Not open for further replies.