• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
You should make that poll more visible for players (on website especially), also u can write few times on tibia to everyone by red message, just team knows about poll already, and all of them will vote for Yes. Many, many players dont know about it and probably even dont see it.
Your database of players are 80% or even more are rpg players/players which play solo or duo :)
And a lot of votes are from guild members which know about poll and have more accounts with even more than 20 lvl+ :) (very stupid)

Everytime the same... to listen leaders which cry and leaving server in 2 weeks, then server is dying, Your choice
Well, boosting teamhunts actually should be good for both type of players - and we thought something about 40% extra which would result 80% in total for full team party. Anyway, its still not confirmed that we will do so.

Well, boosting teamhunts actually should be good for both type of players - and we thought something about 40% extra which would result 80% in total for full team party. Anyway, its still not confirmed that we will do so.
Yea, we will see, more like 60% maybe? But as i said in my opinion it is a wrong decision, but its Your server :)

Nice, so what i've done of exp in 2 days they will do it in 2 hours XD what a joke

Nice, so what i've done of exp in 2 days they will do it in 2 hours XD what a joke
+ this poll is shit anyway, 90% guild members which cry about exp + their multi accounts, making new accounts to reach level 20 lvl in 15 minutes just to vote for yes xD, when normal players even dont see poll which is visible as shit, no info xD, poll statistics very reliable :)

low crush alek arny bluebox aleex ignore will sell character if you do this, everyone got the same conditions why you should change everything they tell u? they will retire in 1 week, idk they will get lvl 130 in 2 days, while it took me 10 xD

If u change this stages i will insta quit server, i can't believe that u put power into this gitejro kids who are the most toxic people in tibia right now. I spent exping a lot of time and u now change it, so people can do in 2 days what i did in 1 week nice niebieski :D

+ this poll is shit anyway, 90% guild members which cry about exp + their multi accounts, making new accounts to reach level 20 lvl in 15 minutes just to vote for yes xD, when normal players even dont see poll which is visible as shit, no info xD, poll statistics very reliable :)
+1, but @GOD Wille is retarded and he listen to empty that gonna leave in 2 days from this ot :) maybe empty making 600k/h cuz he dont even know how to hunt xD tibia is to hard for some people we got in 3voc 1.8kk per h :) but yea u cant exp in th XDDDD

I think the last thing you wanna do, is make people get more exp benefits in any way. Server is up for 1-2 weeks? Almost lvl 200 there.

I think the last thing you wanna do, is make people get more exp benefits in any way. Server is up for 1-2 weeks? Almost lvl 200 there.
Look who they are they are nolifers xd 40 more levels than top 3

Look who they are they are nolifers xd 40 more levels than top 3

cry is free lets change exp stage/shared/ban them cuz they have more time then you and know how to xp #FUCKLOGIC
also with your logic ban everyone on rl tibia that took 1k lvl cuz ur still sitting on 100 :D

@GOD Wille
man now you removed because low etc want to leave ots, if u really remove this poll our enemy "empty team" going to leave server as they said
make a compromise and put like 60% not 40 o 80 as u said
if they still cry just ignore them they gonna play
Post automatically merged:

@GOD Wille u making poll for everyone so if they want to leave let them leave

@GOD Wille set it fast to 60% or you will lose empty team, you really going to lose 70 ppl,because 7 ppl spam your forum that they going to leave?

you should insta ban them for what they doing

Last edited:
@Erotoman its not like just few people were complaining about it, we have to listen to our community and at the end seems like just really few people wanted this change

@GOD Wille maybe talk with empty? u set poll then u removed ? few people i saw 70%
now we lose real enemies i prefer to have banned people in our team than no enemies

@GOD Wille
What's the point of exping in party if in party with 4 different vocations I got like 1/2 or 1/3 of exp i can get solo.
For example solo on Dragon Lords or Frost Dragon i can get 1.5 - 1.7kk exp per hour, at party it's like 600k.
I also think exp should be boosted for parties.
For that no-lifers slow and crash you should open another server. Have you ever seen someone play 20 hours in a row then 4h for rest and again 20h exp?

@GOD Wille maybe talk with empty? u set poll then u removed ? few people i saw 70%
now we lose real enemies i prefer to have banned people in our team than no enemies

empty real enemies? They play for 1 week and then quit server cause they cry about something being unfair. @GOD Wille instead of focusing changing loot/exp can u focus more on removing botters, implement the new city that was promised 3 editions ago and add new hunting spots.

I have really tried to listen both sides, but its really impossible to make something that everyone will agree, so I decided to not touch things that has been set before server started. Still it was really hard decision to take. You should speak eachother what would be best for both of you then send us ideas - that will be best and safe option without being called corrupt just because we listen to one or second team.

empty real enemies? They play for 1 week and then quit server cause they cry about something being unfair. @GOD Wille instead of focusing changing loot/exp can u focus more on removing botters, implement the new city that was promised 3 editions ago and add new hunting spots.
We decided to not implement another city into the game as you already have many on real map, but we will be developing new spawns on current map.

@Spillevink did they quit after week last year? did you ever talk with him about it? he still got time to no life i was talking with him before server starts and today
i think our ego is to big because we won battle

Status
Not open for further replies.