• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
No, No, No. Its not corurpt, ITS HIS SERVER SO ITS HIS RULES. if he is STREAMING AND ADVERTISING you dont go to him and uh his monsters, YOU DOIN IT ONLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE WILL BAN U, so u can make DRAMA ON OTLAND.

Stfu and if u dont like then just LEAVE SERVER, because its HIS SERVER, and if its HIS SERVER, then why u playin and making for him money if u think he is retarded ???????

OFCOURSE HE IS DOIN BAD.

BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT

PROVOKING IS NOT A SOLUTION. U ARE MAKING BIGGEST RETARDS FROM YOURSELF THAN HE IS DOIN FROM HIMSELF BY BANNING YOU.

once again, HIS SERVER.

Its not even me who got banned, I dont even know this guy, the fact is this is how Tibia works, if You cant handle the game - dont play it.
Advertising isn't an excuse to ban people for playing the game and doing nothing "illegal". Sorry, but Kasti is just a kid who suck at the game and without beeing a GM, he wouldn't even play it because he's so bad at it. He's like a definition of beeing "trade random"

And lets just end this here, don't spam anymore about this thing.

Its u who is stupid. Every edition there are idiots THAT NOT EVEN PLAYIN KASTERIA , they just making chars TO HEAL MONSTERS OF ADVERTISER.
Bans are good. Kasti is advertising and people making chars JUST TO HEAL HIS AND ONLY HIS MONSTERS.

Buy unban so u can go and uh his monsters again for 10minutes.
You're the best obriter of Kasti's lollipop xD

No, No, No. Its not corurpt, ITS HIS SERVER SO ITS HIS RULES. if he is STREAMING AND ADVERTISING you dont go to him and uh his monsters, YOU DOIN IT ONLY BECAUSE YOU KNOW HE WILL BAN U, so u can make DRAMA ON OTLAND.

Stfu and if u dont like then just LEAVE SERVER, because its HIS SERVER, and if its HIS SERVER, then why u playin and making for him money if u think he is retarded ???????

OFCOURSE HE IS DOIN BAD.

BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT

PROVOKING IS NOT A SOLUTION. U ARE MAKING BIGGEST RETARDS FROM YOURSELF THAN HE IS DOIN FROM HIMSELF BY BANNING YOU.

once again, HIS SERVER.
If he plays his own server then its even worse then corrupt. Corrupt ot.

@Polack Legenden it's so funny reading your posts. You're like 8yo kid who's giving funny ideas like manas 5gp cheaper ^^
I can't see any logic thinking in any of your posts. It's like if someone kill you, you relog to GM and ban someone and u still protect retarded KASTI? AHAHAHAH Do you have any mind problems @Polack Legenden ?
Best is you are random from trade but u speak like u are old player.

@Polack Legenden it's so funny reading your posts. You're like 8yo kid who's giving funny ideas like manas 5gp cheaper ^^
I can't see any logic thinking in any of your posts. It's like if someone kill you, you relog to GM and ban someone and u still protect retarded KASTI? AHAHAHAH Do you have any mind problems @Polack Legenden ?
Best is you are random from trade but u speak like u are old player.

Im not protecting him, im telling STRAIGHT FACTS, and facts are that he is retard, but without action there wouldnt be reaction. Keep uh his monsters and then cry that u got ban, ROFL.
You are not playin tibia, u are just goin on battle,s this is why you cant giving ideas for RPG. I understand you, cuz u dont know shit about this game, all u can do is push some1 and trahs urself 2x faster than other players, this is why u are "someone" in this game.
5 gp cheaper manas is something that rpg player will like. I understand you would give reward 10 milions exp for reaching all achievments, cuz your knowledge about tibia is 0 and u dont know that the bigger prize u give the most OP it is. small prices BUT MANY QUESTS is a key. so every quest/mission is bringin u closer to have better character.
Wont discuss with u about any rpg thing anymore. yo

p.s my ideas are goin into game from time to time, which means actually I KNOW WHAT IM SAYING.
Instead of insulting others on forum, maybe try to give ANY IDEA, not just comming spam "JAJAJA KASTI BAB

Last edited:
Im not protecting him, im telling STRAIGHT FACTS, and facts are that he is retard, but without action there wouldnt be reaction. Keep uh his monsters and then cry that u got ban, ROFL.
You are not playin tibia, u are just goin on battle,s this is why you cant giving ideas for RPG. I understand you, cuz u dont know shit about this game, all u can do is push some1 and trahs urself 2x faster than other players, this is why u are "someone" in this game.
5 gp cheaper manas is something that rpg player will like. I understand you would give reward 10 milions exp for reaching all achievments, cuz your knowledge about tibia is 0 and u dont know that the bigger prize u give the most OP it is. small prices BUT MANY QUESTS is a key. so every quest/mission is bringin u closer to have better character.
Wont discuss with u about any rpg thing anymore. yo
Braindead.
Kasteria is dieing.

@Polack Legenden is really braindead. What are you talking about, all you did in Tibia is blue djin trap with Empty's team, ahh sorry, last edition u did bless trap also.
It seems you think you are god in Tibia, you know everything, but in fact you are random, and really reason u got team on this version is lack of people to fight.
Everyone is laughing at you, cuz you are telling so many shit.

If he plays his own server then its even worse then corrupt. Corrupt ot.
How does the streamer may promote the server without playing on it? Sometimes sh*t happens and we are here to solve such problems.
Braindead.
Kasteria is dieing.
If kasteria is dieing with 800 players online daily, then your favorite server (will not spell it name, but everyone know what I'm talking about) didn't even started or what?

@Czesc
I understand that you might be frustrated due to that, we have already warned Kasti for doing such thing and the player you speaking about has been unbanned.

How does the streamer may promote the server without playing on it? Sometimes sh*t happens and we are here to solve such problems.
There's no problem with him playing but giving him GM at the same time is a fucking cancer as you see, his actions... he's abusing GM privlieges.

"TYPLOSHION", a guy that never thrown an sd without hotkeys is insulting neeraax i can already quit life xD

You're the best obriter of Kasti's lollipop xD
+1 xD
"TYPLOSHION", a guy that never thrown an sd without hotkeys is insulting neeraax i can already quit life xD
this guy is retard, they laughed at him on teamspeak about he is no hand xd

also he try to walk trough footbridge on beholders under thais using lever, he try about 100 times and he didnt noticed is something wrong. I was behind the footbridge and i closed it every fucking time using exiva to know's he is south or west :X, after 30 min i finally show him what's going on 🤣

xDDDDDD typical idiots that all they can do is spam with trash shits on otland forum that its "ded server" i will tell u something, the difference between us is that u stoped already playin on good ot and u waiting for next edition, while normal players that got brain still have fun and we got finally great battles without kids like u.
18:20 Guild member Honeypie was killed by Ortalion of the We Old Now. The new score is 277:259 frags (limit 400).

go wait for next edition and spam server is ded, we having fun there, aye

The problem is that server owner don't care about bots, i would rather say he wants bots because more people are online.
Making proofs that someone is botting is pointless, he always says, new client is coming up next week, he is not botting for sure.
If your team waste 3 days of spamming him, he bans someone for maximum 12hours, and also banned can buy unban. THAT'S JOKE
Other GOD's can't ban someone (they don't have permission), they write speak with "Niebieski", but "Niebieski" don't care.

What's the difference between playing 8.0, 8.6 or any 10+ Tibia if most of people plays with bots. Older editions was better, because people were playing manually, losing level, killing someone was exiting, now u get killed, you don't care, because bot did all exp u got.

@Polack Legenden yes, there are fights at this OT, but there is one team splitted, and many randoms taken. There are not 2 or 3 teams, who fights between, who don't like each other, like it was in the past. Fighting between friends like it's now on this edition is a bit boring, killing friends is not exiting, like killing real enemies.

@Polack Legenden actually, for all people who wants real fight server is dead, there are not 2 real teams, if you want to fight with friends or play RPG of corse - server is not dead.

Server is far from dead, but missing a few features to make it really enjoyable for us "trade randoms".

There is alot of custom features here, which is great. But for us not playing this server before its starting to get pretty frustrated to find out were missing out on daily quests and such since there is no information out there about alot of the contents.

I know ive said it before, but you guys really need to put some hours into your wiki page and give us the information about all custom features so we can be a part of kasteria and not get bored after lvl 140~ .

Would be nice to be able to see which tasks are completed too on homepage or account page since after 20-30 tasks you forget.

@Hampish
Stay tuned im pretty sure there will be new dungeons soon with nice rewards, also u can make warzones, tutorial should be on the youtube today if @GOD Wille did say true couple posts ago.

also
Warzones should be reworked (first missions), it should be MORE FRIENDLY for newcommers, you should add 2 missions extra that u can do only untill u got enough rank to start make missions tier 2. Feeding pigs and rush chests is not friendly for newcommers if they have to do it for 2 weeks non stop.

Like I said before, there's no competition between OTS servers, people jumping from realesta to kasteria, from kasteria to realesta, the same about botting/people spamming links to CC's/chars auctions, noone cares about it, niebieski or ruth are doing the same thing, they just don't give a fuck because they're not blind there's no competition for them right now. Most server with 100-300 online at start are dying like a flies, noone cares about them longer than 1 week. Even with 1k people at start there's no guarantee server will be alive longer than 2-3 months, realesta or kasteria - same shit we gonna choose over and over again because there's no more servers to choose. You gonna die next edition, once, twice a day, lose ur items, spam here how server is dying, looking for excuses then 2 months later u gonna play on the next edition.
Emo quits and server jumpers, this is who we are.

We are shit and bored community, bored of servers and tibia, we can't even blame ourselves, tibia is a stone game and we definitely play it too long to be still satisfied, that's why we throw shit on forums spamming how servers are bad, after 1-2 months. 15 years ago we didn't even visit forums/sites - only in situations when servers were down because of DDOS atttacks, or updates info etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: rlx
@Hampish
Stay tuned im pretty sure there will be new dungeons soon with nice rewards, also u can make warzones, tutorial should be on the youtube today if @GOD Wille did say true couple posts ago.

also
Warzones should be reworked (first missions), it should be MORE FRIENDLY for newcommers, you should add 2 missions extra that u can do only untill u got enough rank to start make missions tier 2. Feeding pigs and rush chests is not friendly for newcommers if they have to do it for 2 weeks non stop.
if u make ONLY treasure mission 4 times in a day you have access to wz 2 within 4 days so idk what u talking about 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.