• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Guys if it ends discussion who's bigger random, I can take that place, mmkay?
My team is not playing since 10 years xD

@GOD Wille
Just finished Dragon task for exp, thought there's some xp x stage. Second thing is, site says:
Dragons 200 240,000 experience
22:02 You received 140000 experience for Dragons task.

What the fuck is wrong.

Last edited:
Btw Polack - Usually considered offensive if a non-Pole says it (casually) to a Pole. (like "nigger" among Blacks)

Take care polish legend, you are our national pride.

Like I said before, there's no competition between OTS servers, people jumping from realesta to kasteria, from kasteria to realesta, the same about botting/people spamming links to CC's/chars auctions, noone cares about it, niebieski or ruth are doing the same thing, they just don't give a fuck because they're not blind there's no competition for them right now. Most server with 100-300 online at start are dying like a flies, noone cares about them longer than 1 week. Even with 1k people at start there's no guarantee server will be alive longer than 2-3 months, realesta or kasteria - same shit we gonna choose over and over again because there's no more servers to choose. You gonna die next edition, once, twice a day, lose ur items, spam here how server is dying, looking for excuses then 2 months later u gonna play on the next edition.
Emo quits and server jumpers, this is who we are.

We are shit and bored community, bored of servers and tibia, we can't even blame ourselves, tibia is a stone game and we definitely play it too long to be still satisfied, that's why we throw shit on forums spamming how servers are bad, after 1-2 months. 15 years ago we didn't even visit forums/sites - only in situations when servers were down because of DDOS atttacks, or updates info etc.

Thats right. For me kasteria has the potencial to be the best real map ever. If people really quitt, its their fault, not kasterias.
I hate the guys who yelling " Server dying ", " next edition please "....
Is it so difficult to simply stay on a server? Why the fuck you need a new version instead playing the current one? Because someone has a very good level? 799 of the 800 player wont be able to reach the hightest rank anyways....

The problem is that server owner don't care about bots, i would rather say he wants bots because more people are online.
Making proofs that someone is botting is pointless, he always says, new client is coming up next week, he is not botting for sure.
If your team waste 3 days of spamming him, he bans someone for maximum 12hours, and also banned can buy unban. THAT'S JOKE
Other GOD's can't ban someone (they don't have permission), they write speak with "Niebieski", but "Niebieski" don't care.

What's the difference between playing 8.0, 8.6 or any 10+ Tibia if most of people plays with bots. Older editions was better, because people were playing manually, losing level, killing someone was exiting, now u get killed, you don't care, because bot did all exp u got.

@Polack Legenden yes, there are fights at this OT, but there is one team splitted, and many randoms taken. There are not 2 or 3 teams, who fights between, who don't like each other, like it was in the past. Fighting between friends like it's now on this edition is a bit boring, killing friends is not exiting, like killing real enemies.

@Polack Legenden actually, for all people who wants real fight server is dead, there are not 2 real teams, if you want to fight with friends or play RPG of corse - server is not dead.
Yes, new client is comming up next week :) Just few things left to go :)
hHWVjXY.png

Answer my question dude, why there's difference between site and game.
@GOD Wille
Just finished Dragon task for exp, thought there's some xp x stage. Second thing is, site says:

What the fuck is wrong.
Update game or site, dude.

Answer my question dude, why there's difference between site and game.
@GOD Wille

What the fuck is wrong.
Update game or site, dude.
I'm on my way, on this edition we were changing rewards value and we may skip some by mistake.

//edit
Yes, wiki had wrong experience value for Dragon task, it has been corrected.

Last edited:
137 Rush'anix [156]: masslog uwazaj

spy in 2k19, "ostatni zjagielonow" the same. we banned our spy guys, time to ban yours. you could make beautiful massacre on this prison masslog, lol

Well, after they changed so you have to login using ur e-mail, even I receives mails that someone been trying to login my really old account, as e-mail is not something that you really hide, and many platforms, forums, games and even people may get it. So please, stop speaking shits about us.
i just entered one of my e-mails which i use to games (that one i used to create account on kasteria) and i also received 2 such a mails with the message that some1 tried to log in on my account, so i checked the other e-mails ( which were also registred on my other rl tibia accounts) and i didnt find anything. i received this e-mails on 11 july, exactly 3 days after your server started. coincidence?

Even Kasti said that this edition has biggest amount of bots and if server was 100 % him, he could ban people permamently for using bots.
@GOD Wille why don't ya ban people for using cave botting? 3 days ban for being caught for the first time is a fucking joke xD

Okay, I know, money.

there are not 2 teams that fight? Than just make a guild and create another team. It doesnt matter if there are 2 "fame" teams

No one is crying, as u can see its 10 same nicks that keeps writing for 50 pages of this thread, and only them got some problems. rest is positive here

i just entered one of my e-mails which i use to games (that one i used to create account on kasteria) and i also received 2 such a mails with the message that some1 tried to log in on my account, so i checked the other e-mails ( which were also registred on my other rl tibia accounts) and i didnt find anything. i received this e-mails on 11 july, exactly 3 days after your server started. coincidence?
Ive also receiving these e-mails, that means Im trying to hack myself or what? I dont have any business doing it. You have stated that you used that mail on games (so pretty sure, you used it on other servers also). And btw, do you think so I would risk my reputation for few extra bucks one time? Start use your brain

Ive also receiving these e-mails, that means Im trying to hack myself or what? I dont have any business doing it. You have stated that you used that mail on games (so pretty sure, you used it on other servers also). And btw, do you think so I would risk my reputation for few extra bucks one time? Start use your brain

Just ignore such idiots

When will the new client be released? I remember you saying something about a new client @GOD Wille

When will the new client be released? I remember you saying something about a new client @GOD Wille

Well, he said the same thing few months ago when previous kasteria started.
He also said to my friend "we gonna ban every bot this edition"
and when I was young my mom told me that Santa is real.

From those 3 things, 3rd one is most realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.