• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
This is first time @Polack Legenden fights in a good team, maybe any team, before he was making blue djinn traps with empty team, that's the reason @Valar he's so excited.
I could understand him 15 years ago when I was stupid kid playing tibia half day with good team, but come one, 2020 soon, but if he's a kiddo all sins are forgiven xD Let him enjoy his prime time in rotted, dead game

Most likely the MS and ED using spears to break SSA.
Nope, seen paladins using spears, putting all best items in dp, aol etc cuz waste if they die xD

The most funny thing is that people for spaming "buy working elfbot for kasteria" are getting warnings but people who are blocking them with parcels in DP are getting 1 week bans when for botting is 3 days ban for example :D

On servers 7.4 like realesta cast systems do not work well, because normal player not gm can only see mouse clicks pointer on cast which is unreliable and shows the same clicks as human hand.

I tested it with a friend who used the bot for the test and when i looking a cast when he use aim bot then i see mouse clicks points showed the same points mouse clicks as the human hand.

If the cast can also showed the use of mouse movements, not only the click location, the detection of bots was very easy, unfortunately only casts for GM has such possibilities.

But let's get into this server case.

I do not like servers 8.0, but if I have to be honest then this one has a very interesting cast system.

Because it records and saves the entire game of the player, you could convert it into the best antibot system with a little human hand and intelligence.

You can have a very clean server here and well protected from bots, all you need to do:

Add the ability to watch the write of each player's casts for all players.

You would write on the homepage advert new "Komuna" anti bot system, and write on page "if you suspect someone to use the bot, check his casts and report it."

Then add a downloadable on website, announce bandi cam or other program to record cast , organize casting for tutors who will follow suspicious casts make record it , and they can send ready evidence to GM for delete cheaters players from server.

Here you have a recipe for the best anti-bot system you can have here ^^

I would like to see a replay when I watch a cast and i see how this Polack Legenden for many hours does can't find exit from Hell gathe with friend 140 + druid Szaran or something similar with first letter S at the beginning of nickname and this 140 ED being at the very end of Hell gathe , despite the answers of the people on the cast, he decided to make kamikadze on the Demon skeleton and lose some lvls because i see on page he lose like 3 lvls by this dead.

Later, for 30 minutes I laughed and watched this Polack Legenden he want do the same as a friend? or he would manage to leave hell gate , but unfortunately he managed to make a teleport on the same Demon skeleton.

Maybe it's good that he make teleport , because I do not know if I would not pee in my pants if I saw 2 such great noobs in 2019 who make kamikadze on Demon skeletons for leave place of Hell gate after 2h.

Generally, he does not write to insult noobs because I have nothing to noobs, but it was really funny.

And if some one who look this cast have a replay, I'd like to see it again and laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
On servers 7.4 like realesta cast systems do not work well, because normal player not gm can only see mouse clicks pointer on cast which is unreliable and shows the same clicks as human hand.

I tested it with a friend who used the bot for the test and when i looking a cast when he use aim bot then i see mouse clicks points showed the same points mouse clicks as the human hand.

If the cast can also showed the use of mouse movements, not only the click location, the detection of bots was very easy, unfortunately only casts for GM has such possibilities.

But let's get into this server case.

I do not like servers 8.0, but if I have to be honest then this one has a very interesting cast system.

Because it records and saves the entire game of the player, you could convert it into the best antibot system with a little human hand and intelligence.

You can have a very clean server here and well protected from bots, all you need to do:

Add the ability to watch the write of each player's casts for all players.

You would write on the homepage advert new "Komuna" anti bot system, and write on page "if you suspect someone to use the bot, check his casts and report it."

Then add a downloadable on website, announce bandi cam or other program to record cast , organize casting for tutors who will follow suspicious casts make record it , and they can send ready evidence to GM for delete cheaters players from server.

Here you have a recipe for the best anti-bot system you can have here ^^

I would like to see a replay when I watch a cast and i see how this Polack Legenden for many hours does can't find exit from Hell gathe with friend 140 + druid Szaran or something similar with first letter S at the beginning of nickname and this 140 ED being at the very end of Hell gathe , despite the answers of the people on the cast, he decided to make kamikadze on the Skeleton Demon and lose some lvls becasue i see on page he lose like 3 lvls by this dead.

Later, for 30 minutes I laughed and watched this Polack Legenden he want do the same as a friend? or he would manage to leave hell gate , but unfortunately he managed to make a teleport on the same Demon skeleton.

Maybe it's good that he make teleport , because I do not know if I would not pee in my pants if I saw 2 such great noobs in 2019 who make kamikadze on Demon skeletons for leave place of Hell gate after 2h.

Generally, he does not write to insult noobs because I have nothing to noobs, but it was really funny.

And if someone who look this cast have a replay, I'd like to see it again and laugh.
I haven't read a single word, but it is gonna be badly translated post about bots on the server, am I correct? On 7.4 I'd also expect bitching about runemakers and unability to compete with 1990 Compaq laptop with 9` screen

I haven't read a single word, but it is gonna be badly translated post about bots on the server, am I correct? On 7.4 I'd also expect bitching about runemakers and unability to compete with 1990 Compaq laptop with 9` screen

About old computers:

My cousin repaired my old pc and came across a screen post from otland, where I trolled and pretended a woman from Turkey and a player with nickname "Dupix" sent me a photo of his naked body on which he used marker to write his nickname "Dupix"

In old time i make screen this post otland with this screen but old pc dead and i give it to cousin for he maybe take some parts for your computer.

When my cousin repaired my old pc and he see this screen with this post he have very laugh when he see this 40-50 kg guy and him naked body with this nick name "Dupix" what he write on naked body with use red marker pan.

Some people tell me you are this "Dupix" who sent me this screen in old years , tell me if i wrong?

But , don't worry this screen , because this screen shoot see only one guy who trolled with me in old times , and my cousin have it on computer , but he no give it to other people to watch.

If you are a Dupix, tell me how old were you when you made this funny picture ?

Time to change server promotor, this idiot kasti is streaming and talking shits like "i dont want to play this server anymore, i dont have power to play, 8.0 is boring for me"

What the actual fuck ? is he here to promote or to fucking say shits all time ? What the hell is this that after 3 weeks of server all he is doin is running around with 80 ek and now he made new char and playin from lvl 8 ? after 1 month of server he still wont show on stream new content that is on kasteria cuz he dont have char to do this ? XDD Idk, for me Bubbagame would be 10000% better, he is doin great job in promoting servers.

Time to change server promotor, this idiot kasti is streaming and talking shits like "i dont want to play this server anymore, i dont have power to play, 8.0 is boring for me"

What the actual fuck ? is he here to promote or to fucking say shits all time ? What the hell is this that after 3 weeks of server all he is doin is running around with 80 ek and now he made new char and playin from lvl 8 ? after 1 month of server he still wont show on stream new content that is on kasteria cuz he dont have char to do this ? XDD Idk, for me Bubbagame would be 10000% better, he is doin great job in promoting servers.

Kasti don't have time to exp, he spend too much time banning people for healing monsters.

:*
Waiting for ban XD

Attachments

About old computers:

My cousin repaired my old pc and came across a screen post from otland, where I trolled and pretended a woman from Turkey and a player with nickname "Dupix" sent me a photo of his naked body on which he used marker to write his nickname "Dupix"

In old time i make screen this post otland with this screen but old pc dead and i give it to cousin for he maybe take some parts for your computer.

When my cousin repaired my old pc and he see this screen with this post he have very laugh when he see this 40-50 kg guy and him naked body with this nick name "Dupix" what he write on naked body with use red marker pan.

Some people tell me you are this "Dupix" who sent me this screen in old years , tell me if i wrong?

But , don't worry this screen , because this screen shoot see only one guy who trolled with me in old times , and my cousin have it on computer , but he no give it to other people to watch.

If you are a Dupix, tell me how old were you when you made this funny picture ?
Hmm, yes... maybe. Probably yes.

Within the Kasterian history, the Ruthless Seven learned the forgotten art of dreamwalking and dominated all the pivotal points of meeting for the Nightmare Knights, thus cutting them off from each other. That almost annihilated the ancient knightly order. Before they were wiped out, they created a maze underneath the Plains of Havoc, inside the very inferno pits, where they had built an outpost so that one day leave the hellish underworld and dominate the whole world.

jumccVq.png

The ruthless seven are a cabal of archdemons who follow orders of Zathroth. Even the Demon Overlords obey their wishes.
Each one of the Ruthless Seven represents a hell circle. Each one bears a kind of disfortune that might happen. Fire, despair, plague, damnation, destruction, deceit and undeath.

• Apocalypse, Total Destruction
  • Ashfalor, the right hand of Urgith. The general of the undead hordes.
  • Bazir, the Great Deceiver, Lord of the Lies
  • Infernatil, the Incendiary of HellPumin, the Lord of Despair
  • Tafariel, the Mistress of the Damned
  • Verminor, the Plaguelord

vaZVv3v.png

Within the Kasterian history, the Ruthless Seven learned the forgotten art of dreamwalking and dominated all the pivotal points of meeting for the Nightmare Knights, thus cutting them off from each other. That almost annihilated the ancient knightly order. Before they were wiped out, they created a maze underneath the Plains of Havoc, inside the very inferno pits, where they had built an outpost so that one day leave the hellish underworld and dominate the whole world.

Finally, antibot client update!

Oh wait

Why PC usage on this client is much fucking higher than for example when real tibia is turned on?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.