• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Sorry Polack Legenden, you are so big legend, you make all players leave server because you are godlike. Sell me some PVP, please.

PS: You are so big random from vestia, u don't even know this is one splitted team, u could know it, if u played with any team before ^^
No matter what he said, if it's truth or not, these movies are shit xD

I am not talking about movies, just about what he is doing on this forum. He's acting like he is veteran in Tibia, he is god in PVP, he knows everyone and everything, but on ts3, when u enter channel and want to talk with him, he mutes himself ^^

I am not talking about movies, just about what he is doing on this forum. He's acting like he is veteran in Tibia, he is god in PVP, he knows everyone and everything, but on ts3, when u enter channel and want to talk with him, he mutes himself ^^
Like half people on this server, playing with autoheals and scripts xD Kids wanna be pvp pros, reminds me 15 years ago and second half of people, but we just don't give a serious fck about this game anymore

Lets our kids be kids

yep taze team is splited with mitch/iskall team, these are 2 different teams with around 6 of different commanders in this teams, plz random nerax gtfo and go sell character after 2 days of serv then dissapear cry its ded ots XD

He's also saying this war is so good, so exciting, but they make about 50 - 55 frags per each team per day. Including sneaking, some small fights, this open battles must be really boring, this war must be really boring, what's 50 frags per team in one day, nothing. In previous editions, with two or more good teams, we were able to make 200-300 frags per team in one day.
They fight in week as much as we did in one, two days.

Guys u see it? "random nerax" said Typhlosion Legenden, who mutes micro when I enter channel.

ofcourse i gonna mute micro, because u are repeating all your texts, nobody cares about you, all u do is sell chars cuz u need money for kebab, sometimes u even please szaran or cassius to borrow u money for kebab, and i was when u were asking so u cant tell its not true, gtfo, ignore as always when u comming on teamspeak, cuz all u do is repeating shits. yo

@GOD Wille new client don't solve problem with bots, it will take few hours to make bot works, so what's the point of making new client, it looks better?
BTW what are you doing when someone sends proof that someone is booting, other GOD's can't ban, because u didn't allow them to ban someone for bot, and you? don't respond or telling sth like wait for new client, the problem will be solved. But it's not for many years.

We never stated elfbot is fully blocked, we have blocked its functions such as moveitem, useitem, anty paralyse. Currently we are under finishing new client that will totaly block elfbot.
3 days ban for being caught (cave botting etc), please dude xD

@GOD Wille new client don't solve problem with bots, it will take few hours to make bot works, so what's the point of making new client, it looks better?
BTW what are you doing when someone sends proof that someone is booting, other GOD's can't ban, because u didn't allow them to ban someone for bot, and you? don't respond or telling sth like wait for new client, the problem will be solved. But it's not for many years.
Its not few hours to implement Elfbot to Otclient, to be honest its almost impossible to do that, or there is noone that would waste time on doing it, and still war bot functions are already being blocked such as auto ssa, auto e ring etc

Its not few hours to implement Elfbot to Otclient, to be honest its almost impossible to do that, or there is noone that would waste time on doing it, and still war bot functions are already being blocked such as auto ssa, auto e ring etc
You should delete every botter directly after detection

This edition is bot friendly, even u get caught and someone bans you, what's small chance, you can but unban for 50 - 100 points? what's 200-500k in game, 1 hour exp in TH. Thanks to @GOD Wille for making shit server from good server with big potential.

But you all can see, niebieski got dollars in eyes, he don't care about server, all he wants is many people at start, many tunes bought etc., then faster server dies is better, he can go with another edition.

You can go and see what's happening in each town, random pking, everyone don't give a fck anymore about server, people just making some frags and everyone's deleveling chars.
Kasti spawned Ferumbras, then killed it with his second char xDDD

@Neeraax

u crying about bot, but empty got ban for botting u were crying to @GOD Wille to unban him or you leave ots.

fucking paradox trash, stop comment this forum thread, u dont play here, so stop cry too.

Another warmode started gogogo.

@Polack Legenden make one proof i played with empty or i did u said it, please. Stop talking shit.

Who cares about empty, blue & green djinns are free, if he doesn't play, you can sell loot without any problems.

Did you forget with whom you was playing before? Yes, empty team. So kid, please stop talking shit, we will see who's better at edition without bot.

whine more about bot -> use bot by yourself (energy ring scripts etc) -> be stupid dog that begs teammates to borrow money for kebab

sure, play on ded ots, waste more time on ded ots, kill ferumbras on ded ots, waste holidays on ded ots, best idea to waste time on ded ots

warmode xD people gonna pk until they cash out but most people have the same or even lower level since week (bcuz of random pking/wars)
u take it too serious polack, prolly for the first time you have some pvp and char in game which exists since over 20 years xD

how old are u? do u play tibia since year? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.