• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
xD argument pls ? or u gonna be like neerax ? that got bans for boting on realesta war but trying to act like he is pvp pro master XD?

p.s dawidek i can still see that u are mad for hunting you, remember how u couldnt exp whole edition cuz u didint want to pay :/

15:55 Polack Legenden [173]: moj penis ma 12,5 cm

You hiden the nickname of this guy, but since u are so big retard to upload this on public, i gonna make public his name too.

Its gielbi :)

You hiden the nickname of this guy, but since u are so big retard to upload this on public, i gonna make public his name too.

Its gielbi :)
You just saying about outfit? Nice, you should work somewhere in police department, maybe as detective.
If you played any edition before, you knew everyone had this outfit ^^

Last edited:
16:45 Polack Legenden [173]: slabe bitki
16:45 Polack Legenden [173]: ale co zrobisz
16:45 Polack Legenden [173]: jak nie ma dobrych
16:45 Polack Legenden [173]: teamow

You said something other in game. Why?

16:45 Polack Legenden [173]: slabe bitki
16:45 Polack Legenden [173]: ale co zrobisz
16:45 Polack Legenden [173]: jak nie ma dobrych
16:45 Polack Legenden [173]: teamow

You said something other in game. Why?
paladin pvp serious business xD

XD empty gonna unban me soon and will take off your admin, u are just 15 years old kid that thinks he can do something XD banned me cuz u couldnt stand a good converstation XDD

btw u got 3 h left of playin, after that dad gonna shut your computer off like he is always doin it, and we all laughting from you on teamspeak hahahahaa

XD empty gonna unban me soon and will take off your admin, u are just 15 years old kid that thinks he can do something XD banned me cuz u couldnt stand a good converstation XDD

btw u got 3 h left of playin, after that dad gonna shut your computer off like he is always doin it, and we all laughting from you on teamspeak hahahahaa
As i remember no one wants to laugh with you, even no one wants to talk with you. You can't even say a word, and u talk bullshit like you laugh with someone?

go beg for kebab to szaran pls

u tell shits about me but its u who get pinged by some guy from empty team, this is why u not comming on ts anymore, so cry is free XD

go beg for kebab to szaran pls

u tell shits about me but its u who get pinged by some guy from empty team, this is why u not comming on ts anymore, so cry is free XD

who's szaran btw?
I get pinged? Changing IP after takes about 2 mins, so what's the problem. I don't see any point of coming to kid's teamspeak, i tried to speak with you, but all you did was muted yourself, you had your chance, but you got some mind problems, so u couldn't talk with me.

who's szaran btw?
I get pinged? Changing IP after takes about 2 mins, so what's the problem. I don't see any point of coming to kid's teamspeak, i tried to speak with you, but all you did was muted yourself, you had your chance, but you got some mind problems, so u couldn't talk with me.
You do not know the Legendary Sharan?

It's this guy who search exit from Hell gathe in time 2 hours in 2019 year , when have many tutorials for noobs who no know rl map tibia , and with help people from cast can't find it with this guy Polack Legenden.

Sharan dies on Demon skeleton for showing this Polack Legenden how to make a kamikaze teleport and lose 3 levels after 2 hours searching for an exit from Hell Gate.

He go a down from lvl 140 to 137 how i good remember he it's a master of world xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.