• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Maybe its time to choose new promotor ? Kasti after 4+ weeks of ot got 33 lvl paladin, streaming how he is killing dragons from exori con for 20 mintues then he says "im leaving for gym", he still didnt make warzone movies or astaroth boss movies
I know its easy to judge, but really, cmon xD even monkey would make more for this ot.

Bubbagame got nice player base and is advertisin servers, maybe try contact him ? he is really good guy to pay for advertisement.

Also new client promised last week, any info ??

I dont play this server but as i see this comments Polack Legend is so pathetic
People ingame think the same:
21:06 Yeah Thats My Name [43]: People sometimes ask me, hey "yeah that's my name" what's the most accurate synonym of a scammer? I respond without hesitation - Polack Legenden, if he could only cheat on his hamster, he definitely would have done it. Polack "sCUMmer" Legenden

Maybe its time to choose new promotor ? Kasti after 4+ weeks of ot got 33 lvl paladin, streaming how he is killing dragons from exori con for 20 mintues then he says "im leaving for gym", he still didnt make warzone movies or astaroth boss movies
I know its easy to judge, but really, cmon xD even monkey would make more for this ot.

Bubbagame got nice player base and is advertisin servers, maybe try contact him ? he is really good guy to pay for advertisement.

Also new client promised last week, any info ??
Yes, I was about to release new client last week but then we have found another bugs on it that shouldnt exist, currently there are really few issues to be fixed so the client will be playable and these should be fixed till tommorow.

Asking Wille for new client is like wife asking husband for new kitchen
"ye, ye honey i know, soon you will cook in new kitchen i promise you"

Asking Wille for new client is like wife asking husband for new kitchen
"ye, ye honey i know, soon you will cook in new kitchen i promise you"
Sure, he was promising us on last edition that new client will be next week. This new client is fake, just to keep people on server.

Sure, he was promising us on last edition that new client will be next week. This new client is fake, just to keep people on server.
No, it's not fake - we are going to use OTClientV8 made by @kondra and we are currently investigating issues.

Not fake, if you want to test new client you can already do it - visit ************ or just download from http://************/files/otclient.zip

OT need saving hotkeys per character is ugly when u need change all hotkeys when change char !

The most funny thing will be when they release new client after thousands years of waiting and bot will be updated in few days xD

The most funny thing will be when they release new client after thousands years of waiting and bot will be updated in few days xD
Depends of which bot - bbot or elfbot are going to be blocked and there is no chance to make it work on a new client and these bots are most annoying on Kasteria.

Depends of which bot - bbot or elfbot are going to be blocked and there is no chance to make it work on a new client and these bots are most annoying on Kasteria.
U sure or after few months if I recall your post you gonna ignore it? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.