• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Mietekkek u are they guy that keep playin on 7.4 servers like realesta ? ah ye i remember this server, 900 players online (700 rune makers) and cloning cc, plz go back to your servers where everyone got 5 rune makers, dont comment train monks when your servers are more pathetic:)

Needle ots realesta will make 8.0 ot, specially for all of u elfbot lovers with unban in sms shop X D
I guess there was much more fun at medivia with 60 ppl than here with ~50 retards in warmode 🙈

@Mietekkek did u just say "it WAS" ??? So your server is already dead ? o my fucking god im so sorry :O you can always join any war mode team here on kasteria :)

@Mietekkek did u just say "it WAS" ??? So your server is already dead ? o my fucking god im so sorry :O you can always join any war mode team here on kasteria :)
Ye we all wanna spam hotkeys. And also install some m wall counter anti paralyze etc. We love it. Plus the same battles everyday all over again are for sure fun.

@Polack Legenden Ye, it's kinda dead right now cus people are not used to lose alot of exp/money at death but people are still fighting. It might be hard ot for some people that's why they just quiting. Unlimited frags, high death loss, no blessing/aol - i'm sure the 2nd edition will be much better, it was something new by medivia team. Personally, it was really nice and most funniest ot but it need some fixes for "weaker" players

// Kasteria wars are not even fun (for me), it's not the same gameplay that im used to, skills are not needed. Too many botters with auto ssa, e ring, mwall timers. Kasteria also isn't that much alive if u count only active players that running around. Hoster also is promising alot but giving nothing at the end, just lookin for $. Same was with his 7.4. opening ot with worst client that i ever seen. How can u launch something without testing anything and naming urself serious hoster. X D

Last edited:
Why are people who don't even wanna play here or ever played here coming to this thread and trying to bash it down?
Go outside do something with your life.
YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY HERE so what is the point to spread negativity everywhere.

Only because medivia is dieing and has 50 players on a new server you have to come here and talk shit?
7.4 is dead everybody knows it. You are just mad that nobody wants to come play your shit medivia and you are stuck fighting retards from South Amerika and fille. Why would you even come here and spread bullshit if your medivia was so much fun. 😂😂

Must be so fun to open Otland everyday and start spamming shit about someone else server. Get a life.

@Mietekkek
@Dominikzor
@assassinho
@Neeraax

@Polack Legenden
Hoster also is promising alot but giving nothing at the end, just lookin for $. Same was with his 7.4. opening ot with worst client that i ever seen. How can u launch something without testing anything and naming urself serious hoster. X D
Saying that Im doing nothing without playing a server :p you have propably mean new client, yes we told that it will be ready last week, but sometimes you have to delay something to make it as good as it should be and client will released today. Yes, we had fail start on our 7.x server with client we had, but trust me - it was tested on PCs of my teammates and it was working well on each PC of us. Application that is going to be runned on people pcs is much more harder to optimize than just code that you will be using on specific machine.

Why are people who don't even wanna play here or ever played here coming to this thread and trying to bash it down?
Go outside do something with your life.
YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY HERE so what is the point to spread negativity everywhere.

Only because medivia is dieing and has 50 players on a new server you have to come here and talk shit?
7.4 is dead everybody knows it. You are just mad that nobody wants to come play your shit medivia and you are stuck fighting retards from South Amerika and fille. Why would you even come here and spread bullshit if your medivia was so much fun. 😂😂

Must be so fun to open Otland everyday and start spamming shit about someone else server. Get a life.

@Mietekkek
@Dominikzor
@assassinho
@Neeraax
Sorry buddy. I playd here last version. And quitted after one week. Cause every battle is the same every time. Hoping for the druids to spam their para hotkey and gangbang the paralyzed person. Then at some point commander says ALL INNN and you just spam mort hurs and ue's. Ob over.
Plus I really dont care about medivia xd i sold all my chars long time ago alrdy.

Sorry but the traveling is boring sometimes so otland kills some time for me😅

Here you go attention seekers now go cry in a corner. Nobody is gonna go play on your shit server. 😭😭😭
@Dominikzor
@assassinho

6385b7a9932962f11e91754f47adef50.png

@Lega IT was as an answers for @Polack Legenden u 5 IQ bonobo. I dont care about what ot u guys playing at, like others. Also nobody care about medivia XD Its the same with every server : ot is alive, people are playing > wars, RPG is getting boring or gms are fking something up > ot is dead, then u leaving opinion about it.

\\ Wasnt it the same when one of urs people took ban at medivia prophecy? WHO was spreading shit around? Or IT was Ur own opinion?

The one who's attacking the ot is just u,naming others ot "shit" - stupid hipocrit retard xd

@Lega IT was as an answers for @Polack Legenden u 5 IQ bonobo. I dont care about what ot u guys playing at, like others. Also nobody care about medivia XD Its the same with every server : ot is alive, people are playing > wars, RPG is getting boring or gms are fking something up > ot is dead, then u leaving opinion about it.

\\ Wasnt it the same when one of urs people took ban at medivia prophecy? WHO was spreading shit around? Or IT was Ur own opinion?

The one who's attacking the ot is just u,naming others ot "shit" - stupid hipocrit retard xd

I didn't even play prophecy 😂 gtfo kid

Whatever, u're just some no hand player that barking around. Show something in game, not at forum. Cya🖕

Whatever, u're just some no hand player that barking around. Show something in game, not at forum. Cya🖕
Never even heard of you fucking no name you are. Didn't see you on any oldschool server for the last 10 years so dont know what your talking about.
If idiots like you didn't come here and bash the server because they are mad they have nothing to play, I didn't even have to open this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.