• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
20200604_023817.png
Any questions? Or u want me make screen in game on askara from shop history? It was 200% 100pkt for 20plns. I gived u proof

View attachment 46281
Any questions? Or u want me make screen in game on askara from shop history? It was 200% 100pkt for 20plns. I gived u proof
Mate, you are speaking about the prices that were on Askara for first days. We have increased them to same as Kasteria has always then.

o7JNhbF.png

Let's play some images then.

Mate, you are speaking about the prices that were on Askara for first days. We have increased them to same as Kasteria has always then.

o7JNhbF.png

Let's play some images then.
What is difrences about start and no start? U re changeing when u want but i got proofs it was 100 pkts for 20pln and u telling me that it wasnt. And u showed screen after 2 weeks from the start
1591231492273.png

What is difrences about start and no start? U re changeing when u want but i got proofs it was 100 pkts for 20pln and u telling me that it wasnt
View attachment 46282
And I'm trying to tell you that prices you are speaking about was for early days of the Askara, ask anyone you want to. Additionaly, Kasteria always has 80 points for 20 PLN and it will stay like this.

@GOD Wille ok mate i got it, prices now ok
its possible to put minimum lvl like 40 or 50 to create own guild?
every edition yours forum is trashed by troll guilds

@GOD Wille ok mate i got it, prices now ok
its possible to put minimum lvl like 40 or 50 to create own guild?
every edition yours forum is trashed by troll guilds
Yeh, it's actually a good idea. We have added level requirement to create an guild and we set it for 40.

its something wrong then. u told us its will be the same as on asakra and i feel lied now as many ppl from us. now u telling its will be same prices from middle of ot, tomorrow u will tell its wil be from the end of ot. u didnt tell that to nobody and its not my fault

its something wrong then. u told us its will be the same as on asakra and i feel lied now as many ppl from us. now u telling its will be same prices from middle of ot, tomorrow u will tell its wil be from the end of ot. u didnt tell that to nobody and its not my fault
Don't be so rude, I don't really want to fight with you about something that most of people that were playing Askara for longer than one week know.

i know its easy to turn it all to your adventage but u dont even want to understand my point. for me its not fair. anyway most of ppl who were holding this server live till the end didnt know that prices was changed in the middle of ot, just to let u know. thats all

i know its easy to turn it all to your adventage but u dont even want to understand my point. for me its not fair. thats it
Well, just to close the topic of points cost - they are exactly same as they were on Kasteria always (and Askara exactly few days after server launch, which is not 'middle' of OT as you are saying) and they will stay like they are.

Price has been fixed, and all accounts has received difference in points.

Incredible reaction!
The entire team here at Kasteria would like to say a huge thank you to all of our community and players for the incredible hype and interest built up around the start of this server.

With this platform we have now we will create the best ever 8.0 server ever seen. The motivation and dedication of the Kasteria team is strong and the leadership team is better than ever before. We will manage the server to meet optimum performance and have invested heavily in a stable website and client.

After much consideration on creating the perfect balance to Kasteria, if you open a public cast you will receive a 10% extra loot during your stream! This is fantastic way to keep balance of the server and match up with the rates shown on our info page.

We would also like to take this update as a chance to say thank you to @Spillevink who created a trailer for the server! He has been rewarded with a point’s gift for his efforts to support our long awaited launch day!

As we welcome players from all across the world to Kasteria, we have also invested in the best proxies for our players in countries such as Brazil and America. You will find here the best connection you have witnessed for a european server!

Seriously??? I won't have to play with 120+ ping from the US?

The prices for me is the same as they were on askara atleast, 50 points for 3~ euro

Can u merge the two task NPCs into one and place the NPC in every city? Its bullshit to have to travel to port hope especially at the start when u dont have boat money

@GOD Wille

At what time will we be able to download the client?

Please make sure that knights get all kind of weapons (axe, sword, club) when reaching main. I remember there was no axe in the beginning of askara.
It’s nothing really important for everyone, I know, but it makes it easier for the knights that want to skill the fighting they want in the beginning.

[Would be nice if we keep talking english in here!]

Can u merge the two task NPCs into one and place the NPC in every city? Its bullshit to have to travel to port hope especially at the start when u dont have boat money
the boat is free until you reach level 20

cry more guys.

@Ondboy

Actually u wont reach level 8 without your war team bonus.

if there wasnt idiotish war teams on the server, the server would last longer.
"No opponent war team, MI quitt :'(((" Or
"No more money, I cant buy sds :(((, miii quitt"

What's the difference for a neutral player between war teams not joining at all and war teams leaving after a certain amount of time due to lack of enemies? Askara would've been alive still if neutrals didn't care about war teams being around, yet Askara died as soon as the war teams stopped playing. Says enough doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.