• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
thats the point. People leave, if there are no war teams. I wonder why nobody creates a own team and starts to fight.

thats the point. People leave, if there are no war teams. I wonder why nobody creates a own team and starts to fight.
But that’s actually what’s happening now. There will be many more teams this time and a lot of people still didn’t join one of them yet. So instead of posting so many negative things you should stay more positive. That’s also a reason why people leave.. negativity

I don’t know what’s the problem about points now. They changed it to 3€ for 50 points (same as on askara) and it’s like 4€ for 80 points if I’m not mistaken

Can't start the client and virus scanner detects coronavirus

Attachments

• 2020-06-04__16h_17m_08s.png
    2020-06-04__16h_17m_08s.png
    6 KB · Views: 17 · VirusTotal
  • chrome_2020-06-04_16-20-06.png
    chrome_2020-06-04_16-20-06.png
    58 KB · Views: 14 · VirusTotal
@GOD Wille can you fix task counter inside party for 5 ppl?
also can you add this function from askara !vials/flasks

@GOD Wille can you fix task counter inside party for 5 ppl?
also can you add this function from askara !vials/flasks
No mate, it will stay like this with tasks counter in shared.
Yes, I'm on my way with the command. [added, and will come next server save]

Last edited:
Are you willing to add buy/sell char option so ppl can switch to other char/class when they are bored of their own class which they have enough of.

Status
Not open for further replies.