• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
I will just stop to speak with you Arny, like really will do that. If you knows better about people expectations, or even server itself. One time friend of mine Kygov listen to your 'ideas' when he was creating Pangeria - 80% of people were complaining about these ideas. Having almost 1700 players on the server means that people like it, they like how it works and they like things we do. As I said few times already, I haven't did any change just because I wanted to do that without a reason.
Hahahahahahahahaha first of all I didnt participate on creating the server, I just gave my point of view to Jordi, and second of all, your server was good but died coz there were 99999999898989787 bugs and those task book, task boost, exp boost, prey boost, party shared calculator, and 1,5x at lvl 300 making low reaching lvl 500 in less than a month.
Post automatically merged:

I will just stop to speak with you Arny, like really will do that. If you knows better about people expectations, or even server itself. One time friend of mine Kygov listen to your 'ideas' when he was creating Pangeria - 80% of people were complaining about these ideas. Having almost 1700 players on the server means that people like it, they like how it works and they like things we do. As I said few times already, I haven't did any change just because I wanted to do that without a reason.
Post automatically merged:

Polls means nothing actually Spillevink, we have been doing polls on Askara - like 10% of players been even using it, even when we were doing an poll about Spirit Fields (which TEAMS asked for) - these all people [teams] were not involved in that poll, they doesn't give a f*ck just to vote YES while they really wanted it.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH you scared about making POLL see, you are a CLOWN, literally a CLOWN.

Do you really think it really matters for me if mounts will give speed or no? Sure, I will do an poll about it in a second.

Do you really think it really matters for me if mounts will give speed or no? Sure, I will do an poll about it in a second.
Ofcouse you care, coz if mounts give speed it means that people has to buy it.

Ofcouse you care, coz if mounts give speed it means that people has to buy it.
As I told few posts above (you didn't propably read even about it) - if you want to use it really just for speed I will add an quest for one mount - that means people don't need to buy it.

As I told few posts above (you didn't propably read even about it) - if you want to use it really just for speed I will add an quest for one mount - that means people don't need to buy it.
Its because i claimed it, if I didnt say a word you would must everyone to buy a mount through shop Im pretty sure If I didnt say anything you wouldn't add a single quest for mounts.

Mount quest was never added on askara. Also i feel like making poll now alot ppl with mount will vote for mounts to give speed. But If u are adamante about playerbase wanting that mounts gives speed make a poll and lets see.

You are shameless and a corrupt. You are a money grabber and everyone knows it, so please, dont act like a good GM when you give a fuck about people and about your servers. At least, act like a man and dont take us as retards. Everyone here knows you, kygov and all your nicknames or friends.

Are you talking about pangeria? Really? The server that comes with thousands of bugs? The same server wich was a copy of masteria files with the same bugs and then you lie about it? The server that we provide info about bugs but you didnt give a fuck because it was a waste of time? The server that claims to be the server with the lastest update when you havent done anything in the map since 3 days to realease and say 'only if people play the server ill update it' (and ofc, every site on the server wich was new was bugged)? The server that you stop working on it the first week (like pretty much every server from you)? Are you saying that we kill the server when we only 'work' on pvp side of the server and it was the only thing decent on the server? And tons of things that happen in this server and words that you say on discord.

You are shameless. You dont give a fuck about people, you only care about you and your wallet. You do things based on what will make impact on you, so please, dont act like you care about players or even the server. And dont make people resposable to be a incompetent, like you are doing with pangeria right now. You can look how pangeria is going with your amazing ideas right know. Even trying to trick people with the online list and with spoof, you cannot have more than 80 players.

3h? It's 24 hours actually, and it's open - you are free to vote.
What credibility it has? XD you not showing the number of players voting on this poll, either the name of them. What kind of joke is it? like u werent spoof it with ur past days XD

What credibility it has? XD you not showing the number of players voting on this poll, either the name of them. What kind of joke is it? like u werent spoof it with ur past days XD
Like I thought you will say, even if I will listen to you with adding a poll you will complain it's a fake. Anything I will do you will complain about it. We had Askara - it was well managed with listening to rpg and war teams expectations. Thats why Kasteria is so successfull right now, just because we are here and listen to the players. You asked for a quest for a mount, I said yes - it's actually a good idea, you asked for an poll about mounts speed - I have added it, if you are still going to complain about what and how we do I will just stop listen to you as complains from your side will never stop.

would love to see some actual new content implemented in time, and by that i don't mean recycled content like ruthless quest, skeleton mages or the spectral ship

Dont argue with those idiots they have not made anything in life and just want to ruin shit for people...

Does party with 4 vocs now give 60 or 40%?

Status
Not open for further replies.