• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Fuck this empty random team thag crying all Time let them go it was balanced on askara no one vried why u all crying now leave it as it is. 2 teams are enough there Will be a other 3rd team propably soon.

Should jave just copied everything from Askara and left it as is... Maybe 40-50% for 4 vocs but from the beggining and thats it... You should not make more exp as 4 hunting dls than solo what is wrong with u ppl...

wow ot is already dead and you still sit there arguing between each other, boyz it is summer time

Ot its not ded its only empty team thinking its ded because they got owned once and its cry gaming about everything pack urself and go guys fuck mee

I've never played with that empty or whoever, don't know them, but to be honest - ot s is already dead. Swes outnumbered and outleveled the other teams. And its 2k20 orshabaal ot where noone pays attention that much to at least try get levels/cash back. You guys just lost battle 43-3, it is over. See ya on some other server

Honestly, you should just close this thread once the server starts, you have discord and forum for discussion, doubt that would yield anything productive either, but it's still better than otland which is filled with assholes, trolls and generally dumb people.

Once the server starts these threads are only used by the same few people who endlessly complain about the same shit with the goal of ruining every server they touch because in their eyes everyone is corrupted, everything is broken, only they are right. Just go take a look at any of the popular threads here and tell me I am wrong...
These people want 3k+ people on the server but empty spawns, they want low stages but to level fast, they want 3kk exp/h but that everyone else has less than 1kk, they want 5x loot but for everyone else than them to be poor, etc...

I love the logic here.. one week after server starts and its "dead".. I wonder what would satisfy you morons, 5k + players and what? you will never get satisfied and just keep wasting both yours and our time so just quit the game already and be done with it fucktards!

thats the problem. People spamming "server dead", other people reading and start yelling the same shit. Its like a corona pandemic...
With this community you cant have a longer succesfull hosting time.

Server starts, people pay, kasteria is happy, war team wins a war over another, 10 player less online, one team thinks the server is dead, more people hear that the server is dead, 10 people less online, to be continued, some days after the player amount falling faster.

One month later:
People yell on otland: Another version of kasteria PLEASE?!?!??
"Yes, many war teams start, YEAAAAH!
Server starts, people pay, kasteria is happy, to be continued...

People pay for some day action, kasteria getting rich.
My respect to the kasteria hoster, you are lucky having such a community!

Honestly, you should just close this thread once the server starts, you have discord and forum for discussion, doubt that would yield anything productive either, but it's still better than otland which is filled with assholes, trolls and generally dumb people.

Once the server starts these threads are only used by the same few people who endlessly complain about the same shit with the goal of ruining every server they touch because in their eyes everyone is corrupted, everything is broken, only they are right. Just go take a look at any of the popular threads here and tell me I am wrong...
These people want 3k+ people on the server but empty spawns, they want low stages but to level fast, they want 3kk exp/h but that everyone else has less than 1kk, they want 5x loot but for everyone else than them to be poor, etc...

The good thing about OTLAND forum tho is that it has free speach. A server owner cant control the comments like on its own forums or platforms. Thats why it should remian open but ppl should take everything written here with a litte(or big) grain of salt.

The good thing about OTLAND forum tho is that it has free speach. A server owner cant control the comments like on its own forums or platforms. Thats why it should remian open but ppl should take everything written here with a litte(or big) grain of salt.
That's a valid point. He, or any owner, can't change the narrative here or censor anything which is great, but I still stand behind my words that major part of otland is, let's not insult anyone, being childish...

HAHA u dumb shit dont u realize that if he gonna boost 4voc th to 100% we can take rp and make twice more xp then now so we going to be lvl 300 in 1 week i see your braindad, but dont show it so often k?
Everyone have same start on the server, everyone knows the shared bonus from beggining and exp rate, so if u made account on this server u accepted all of it. So cry is free :( keep crying on forum
EMPTY real enemy XD 50:12/14:1 yes they are the real enemy xDD dont forget he leaving every last edition after 1-2 week xD
btw have in mind that only empty leave server with 24h ban for selling char not people that was playing with him get some information before u speak retard.

Good job Niebieski, everyone have same start so why u want to change smth bcse empty cant lvl up his char? So if someone have any problem they should just msg to you and u will change so they can pg HAHA @GOD Wille
who cares enemy fight only when mitch log in at 20/30 per day min and xlog to next day and make it every single day in dedek.pl
stop play this corrupted ots

Well well just go back in thread to the server start or few days before I did say that niebieski should make easier exp stage so people atleast can take lvl 100+ fast, so later they will not cry, cuz i dont care i will take lvl anyway. What happend?- after 10 days of server people that saying fk you leave that low rate like on askara, u want orsh ot- now crying to niebieski to change everything cuz server is to hard for them XD
I have golden tip for you, type in otservlist HIGH EVO RATE SERVER and try your luck there maybe u wont cry if someone playing more then you or exping faster :D CRY IS FREE EXP IS NOT KEEP CRYING ON FORUM

who cares enemy fight only when mitch log in at 20/30 per day min and xlog to next day and make it every single day in dedek.pl
stop play this corrupted ots

haahaahah why u made a char on the server only to cry? We will fight any team any time with or without mitch.

Sell 115 ed, 650k ,soft boots, mount, inq bless, both djins, 250 prem points

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.