• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
@GOD Wille Implenting the "shared exp bonus on team hunt" in the past was a good idea. This to build a more social community and get benefits for putting your time into finding teams such as; handle stronger hunts, being able to defend together against pk, get more exp, more enjoyable and what not?

Not implenting this into this edition is a choice you've made with advice of players. As you can see you've build quite a community during the past 10 years, good job! There have been lots of changes and implementation into your server, things are getting updated, things are being done. Therefor instead of complaining we old community of eloth should say; keep up the good work! As we are still here, playing and enjoying your server.

One thing I would like to see more from you is stepping up as the creator and owner of this server, Kasteria's idea's / thoughts about creating the content/balance you want, Kasteria team should be decisive in this. Feedback and idea's from players are always welcome, but don't forget that you're building your server as how you think it should be. Be confident in the work you're putting out there, keep track and think about the bigger lines, send the complaints to your tutors or whatsoever.

The fact you want to do things good, speak with individual players about things, are being used against you, ignore this, learn from it and move on. It's like lending out a finger, before you know it you lose your whole hand into this 1% community demotivating your craft.

Some things I'm having difficulties with you can think about wether it's a good idea or not;

As I have limited time to play this game everyday (so do my friends and maybe the majority of the community) you want to make the most out of it, as it's hard to play during day with the crowd all over hunting spots, finding teams to hunt together isn't that viable, sometime you can't find any team or you waste your time into finding one and actually start hunting efficiently. Before you know it, the day is over and you made a minimum progress, repeat this for a week, think about it, you will come to a point that it's no longer enjoyable.

idea's to maybe fix this;
  • add stamina bonus exp for those that can only play limited time per day
  • expand hunting spots

Another thing I think that Kasteria is missing is newer content. Imagine you've put quite some time into making like lvl 200? You have probably spent tons of hours doing the same thing all over to achieve this. You most likely done everything already. It's not a bad idea to have content to make it feel like the game is just getting started after 150+ . Where you will keep the joy to make lvl's with a reason, able to explore new places, encounter harder mobs, get stronger, fight, battle, whatever.

// Sir Viet

Its nothing wrong with ot. Ots is good, u're welcome to play kasteria. I recommend it with Bogdan Wenta, Magda Gessler, kitchen chef Wojciech Modest Amaro. Come and play kasteria.

Why ppl sell chars? Something wrong with ots?

Every ot people sell chars cuz they either want to make some quick easy cash or they dont have time to play atm, so sell char now, buy another one in 10 days when u have more time...

people using e-ring script, holding target when jumping stacks & lootbots everywhere. either ban people using it or implement it in client so all can use that shit

@GOD Wille Implenting the "shared exp bonus on team hunt" in the past was a good idea. This to build a more social community and get benefits for putting your time into finding teams such as; handle stronger hunts, being able to defend together against pk, get more exp, more enjoyable and what not?

Not implenting this into this edition is a choice you've made with advice of players. As you can see you've build quite a community during the past 10 years, good job! There have been lots of changes and implementation into your server, things are getting updated, things are being done. Therefor instead of complaining we old community of eloth should say; keep up the good work! As we are still here, playing and enjoying your server.

One thing I would like to see more from you is stepping up as the creator and owner of this server, Kasteria's idea's / thoughts about creating the content/balance you want, Kasteria team should be decisive in this. Feedback and idea's from players are always welcome, but don't forget that you're building your server as how you think it should be. Be confident in the work you're putting out there, keep track and think about the bigger lines, send the complaints to your tutors or whatsoever.

The fact you want to do things good, speak with individual players about things, are being used against you, ignore this, learn from it and move on. It's like lending out a finger, before you know it you lose your whole hand into this 1% community demotivating your craft.

Some things I'm having difficulties with you can think about wether it's a good idea or not;

As I have limited time to play this game everyday (so do my friends and maybe the majority of the community) you want to make the most out of it, as it's hard to play during day with the crowd all over hunting spots, finding teams to hunt together isn't that viable, sometime you can't find any team or you waste your time into finding one and actually start hunting efficiently. Before you know it, the day is over and you made a minimum progress, repeat this for a week, think about it, you will come to a point that it's no longer enjoyable.

idea's to maybe fix this;
  • add stamina bonus exp for those that can only play limited time per day
  • expand hunting spots

Another thing I think that Kasteria is missing is newer content. Imagine you've put quite some time into making like lvl 200? You have probably spent tons of hours doing the same thing all over to achieve this. You most likely done everything already. It's not a bad idea to have content to make it feel like the game is just getting started after 150+ . Where you will keep the joy to make lvl's with a reason, able to explore new places, encounter harder mobs, get stronger, fight, battle, whatever.

// Sir Viet
couldn't have said it better myself :)

people using e-ring script, holding target when jumping stacks & lootbots everywhere. either ban people using it or implement it in client so all can use that shit
why u crying about lootbots XD you are for real typical crying baby from SWE :( yea u did lost all battle bcse people using lootbot on battle to loot your bp after u die xD ur so funny crying about everything keep gooing u better start getting lvls and people that can play maybe that will help CYA
and yea we have some 350-400 ms running on hp and use e-ring script to become immortal i guess your playing medivia not kasteria or im wrong please tell me XDD
and this holding target help aloooooooooooot on OB there is like tons of stack in open battles, well im waiting when u going to say that GM should give you lvl cuz ur losing battle bcse of it what do u think is that good idea?

If u start listening to this SWEs babys u will remove kasteria XD swe losing=fix smth on the server/ they can't take a lose :(

listen to swes babys =/= getting rid of botters on "bot-free" server seems like crybaby is u using some kind of cheats to play

else u would be happy if they block more botters right?

listen to swes babys =/= getting rid of botters on "bot-free" server seems like crybaby is u using some kind of cheats to play

else u would be happy if they block more botters right?
Yea im using e ring script/auto ssa/auto paral/ lootbot/ and whatever u say thats ok for you ? XD
it's so funny that someone crying for lootbot XDD even on rl tibia u have autoloot keep crying c u

and get in mind u can try hard, but bot will always exist even on rl tibia after battleye shit bot still exist, so yea keep trying and crying u should be happy that noone use cavebot :)

Yea im using e ring script/auto ssa/auto paral/ lootbot/ and whatever u say thats ok for you ? XD
it's so funny that someone crying for lootbot XDD even on rl tibia u have autoloot keep crying c u

and get in mind u can try hard, but bot will always exist even on rl tibia after battleye shit bot still exist, so yea keep trying and crying u should be happy that noone use cavebot :)

he didnt cry about lootbot but botters overall he gave few examples and last one was lootbot stop this cherrypicking

he didnt cry about lootbot but botters overall he gave few examples and last one was lootbot stop this cherrypicking
Well u should be happy that people using some shit lootbot or auto target instead of cavebots everywhere or autossa bots/anty paral :) im taking it blind.

read what i wrote then you mongoloid. if he doesn't want to ban people using it then just implement the feature in the kasteria klient so everyone had use it

read what i wrote then you mongoloid. if he doesn't want to ban people using it then just implement the feature in the kasteria klient so everyone had use it
man you are a meme whenever u go to battle u crying instead of fighting, just stfu and play or leave this ot c u on battle

as far as i know we've been fighting despite our numbers etc so dunno what you're on about. the things i mentioned above are things i found troubling outside of war where they actually destroy the casual pvp scenarios. (not botlooting, that's just stupid in its own way)

Status
Not open for further replies.