• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 8.0] Kasteria | ELOTH TEAM | NEW ANTI-BOT CLIENT| 4 JUNE AT 18:00 CEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well Im using auto ssa and it works fine 😁😁

@GOD Wille
I know at least 2 bots that works fine on kasteria 😉

Last edited:
Not gonna make it easier for him to find out which bots are working. Just get into some 7.4 forums and you gonna find it, cheeers

@GOD Wille
you said something that theres no bots working on Kasteria?
them 4 characters spamming spells with no mana for more than 1 hour right now in thais temple hahaha

Attachments

@GOD Wille
you said something that theres no bots working on Kasteria?
them 4 characters spamming spells with no mana for more than 1 hour right now in thais temple hahaha

You can make a trainer in 20 minutes if u know any coding, u can download tinytask, you can download any of the screen recording bots that work on official tibia...

YOU CAN NON STOP BOTTING ON TIBIA EVER! GET THAT THRU UR STUPID HEADS... Cipsoft had to hire multi bilion company to combat bots, and people are still botting using screen recording bots etc.. Tibia is just a game prone to bots...

You can only combat bots and hope to minimize their shit...

You can make a trainer in 20 minutes if u know any coding, u can download tinytask, you can download any of the screen recording bots that work on official tibia...

YOU CAN NON STOP BOTTING ON TIBIA EVER! GET THAT THRU UR STUPID HEADS... Cipsoft had to hire multi bilion company to combat bots, and people are still botting using screen recording bots etc.. Tibia is just a game prone to bots...

You can only combat bots and hope to minimize their shit...

i believe it would costs few days and a lot of money to detect these 4 chars poffing few hours in temple

i believe it would costs few days and a lot of money to detect these 4 chars poffing few hours in temple

That's not quite the reason. It's very easy to start some task or build in macros, the main focus is to counter bot functions instead of macros which will always stay.

// Sir Viet

Todays night I did meetup with some guy that had this bot, unfortunately their servers were not working and we couldnt test how its owner bypassed our system we made to block such functions, we will try today once again to check it, please be patient.

That's not quite the reason. It's very easy to start some task or build in macros, the main focus is to counter bot functions instead of macros which will always stay.

// Sir Viet

yeah but does it mean staff should ignore botting? like somebody is cheating then he should be banned for that ofc they can block bot but one max two days and same bot should work again with all cheaters roaming server

there was server lagg and mass dead today at

2020-06-18 14:44 / 14:45 / 14:46

Will you rollback or compensate for this?

Last edited:
90% people on cast using auto looter bot. Im 100% sure if they have autoloot, they have auto heal, auto ssa, auto enery ring too... Nice Spoofsteria 1100 ppl online and 1k ppl at trainers XDDDD

90% people on cast using auto looter bot. Im 100% sure if they have autoloot, they have auto heal, auto ssa, auto enery ring too... Nice Spoofsteria 1100 ppl online and 1k ppl at trainers XDDDD

Hahaha u so funny hahaha spoofando xdxdxdxd 90% ppl using auto ssa, cry cry, i dont haf moni for autoloot bot, cry cry

Shut the fuck up with ur crying, don't like the server? Dont fucking play it idiotando xddd

there was server lagg and mass dead today at

2020-06-18 14:44 / 14:45 / 14:46

Will you rollback or compensate for this?

This can be related with hosting, just my guess. And I think Kasteria is using same hosting as we do which is @Don Daniello

We had something similar on DevlandOT around 14 and it was weird by what I can say.

Server didn't crash but had something like freeze / quick disconnect.

This can be related with hosting, just my guess. And I think Kasteria is using same hosting as we do which is @Don Daniello

We had something similar on DevlandOT around 14 and it was weird by what I can say.

Server didn't crash but had something like freeze / quick disconnect.
Well, you are right. Seems like Don Daniello is using same host as we do and there was some connection issues by that time, statistics from game server connection:

Liz7flZ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.