• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
It's about 2 weeks too late. Looking forward to next release 👍

You still have the best 8.0 server out there. But, you definutley could have kept the server alive much longer if focused on the correct things. (Which is not outfits btw 😂)

As a tip for next release. Take it or leave it. When player amount is dropping. Dont wait too long before you increase xp rate, like you did on Askara.

Remember, its those who work alot and cannot play 16 hours a day that is acutally donating. This is their only way to keep up. From these players you get your income and expenses covered.

Im pretty sure that Dawid Knight and Grajek Rpg has never donated a single dollar to your OT. This statement is based upon the fact that I have sold them premium points and scrolls from day 1 to day 10. Dont focus on the wrong players.

However, the pray system was a really good business idea. I'll give you that. I know you are a smart guy 😉
Server is more alive than at first 2 weeks honestly, every spawn is crowded, 4 guild fighting, ppl doing quests, bosses, dungeons etc... Player drop is as ppl said due the fact that ppl gave up on rune makers, stopped skilling their money makers and low level paladins that they use for PK etc. At the beginning of the server most ppl are running 2-3mcs, so the real player drop hasn't really happened.

Instead of crying here for 2 weeks now about rising the exp rate, you could have already been 150 by now if u took 3 levels per day in 1h and if you can't play for 1 hour a day, then man don't play video games it's not that hard...

What's hard to understand high rates = dead sooner, because less meaningful fights, easier cash, you don't care about ur char etc.. This right here is almost perfectly balanced even for casual players, as i know ppl that have little children and still manages to level their mages to 120 without sacrificing anything in life, and now they can war every night, and go team hunt and make cash every 2-3 days for 1-2h, what more could you want actually...

If you want more proof that server is alive, try joining TS/discord of any of the top guild, every TS has 20+ online and active, discords are full and this has been by far the best edition this year on the way to surpass Askara from march since its more players and bigger activity overall...

Also you could have bought 130 ms today for 500 points, so yea... if you don't have time to play and actually want to you are going to find a way...

EDIT: CASE IN POINT THERE IS LITERALLY A BATTLE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN WATCH IT ON OPEN CAST...

Server is more alive than at first 2 weeks honestly, every spawn is crowded, 4 guild fighting, ppl doing quests, bosses, dungeons etc... Player drop is as ppl said due the fact that ppl gave up on rune makers, stopped skilling their money makers and low level paladins that they use for PK etc. At the beginning of the server most ppl are running 2-3mcs, so the real player drop hasn't really happened.

Instead of crying here for 2 weeks now about rising the exp rate, you could have already been 150 by now if u took 3 levels per day in 1h and if you can't play for 1 hour a day, then man don't play video games it's not that hard...

What's hard to understand high rates = dead sooner, because less meaningful fights, easier cash, you don't care about ur char etc.. This right here is almost perfectly balanced even for casual players, as i know ppl that have little children and still manages to level their mages to 120 without sacrificing anything in life, and now they can war every night, and go team hunt and make cash every 2-3 days for 1-2h, what more could you want actually...

If you want more proof that server is alive, try joining TS/discord of any of the top guild, every TS has 20+ online and active, discords are full and this has been by far the best edition this year on the way to surpass Askara from march since its more players and bigger activity overall...

Also you could have bought 130 ms today for 500 points, so yea... if you don't have time to play and actually want to you are going to find a way...

EDIT: CASE IN POINT THERE IS LITERALLY A BATTLE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, YOU CAN WATCH IT ON OPEN CAST...
I agree with all what you said, they just need to do something for newcomers and sundays war events like i post yesterday even it can be a deathmatch for like 10 points each person with nice reward for the winner

4 teams fighting every day. What does that mean? That means they have stopped exping. Only fighting until new server opens. Have you played any ot servers lately?

I still have access to TS for one of the biggest teams. They only fight every night while waiting for a new server to open. Many of them are selling their chars for rl cash before its too late.

I have even been offered 130+ rp and 110+ mage for free.

The teams today are too big with too many randoms. People yelling in all kind of languages.

Last edited:
4 teams fighting every day. What does that mean? That means they have stopped exping. Only fighting until new server opens. Have you played any ot servers lately?

I still have access to TS for one of the biggest teams. They only fight every night while waiting for a new server to open. Many of them are selling their chars for rl cash before its too late.

I have even been offered 130+ rp and 110+ mage for free.

The teams today are too big with too many randoms. People yelling in all kind of languages.
I dont want to be rude and Im sorry for it but the only one whos currently yelling about new ots is you - you are stating it each post you write. Kasteria is in very well condition and may stay longer than any other. If you have been offered by such characters you should take it and play instead of asking for increasing xp rate - please do realize, people are spending much time leveling their characters and increasing anything wouldnt be fair to them.

I dont want to be rude and Im sorry for it but the only one whos currently yelling about new ots is you - you are stating it each post you write. Kasteria is in very well condition and may stay longer than any other. If you have been offered by such characters you should take it and play instead of asking for increasing xp rate - please do realize, people are spending much time leveling their characters and increasing anything wouldnt be fair to them.
To be honest I dont think the highest lvls care if exp rate is to be increased to 3x up to lvl 120.

If new players and maybe old players will give the server a second chance that would be great. But, its best to focus on those who already play here. Totally agree. Maybe do a poll.

Like Xaviv mentioned earlier.
What I would suggest is add catch-up exp similar to official tibia, if you are 2 times lower than the average level of top 20 players you get double the x or smth like that...

Great new updates! I got a few suggestions.

Add longer task, like kill 1000x and get some equpiment piece, +1 mlvl wand for ek, demon doll etc. It gives motivation to hunt certain monster and gives us someting to grind.

When adding new highlevel / end game spawns put them further away from the cities. Also make them harder to access. Have a quest to access it or some kind of missions. You can make maybe some new areas which gives requires access but has exp spots, outfits, new items etc.

@Niebieski I won't say those things on Your facebook or text You on Your private number because I'd love some people to see what I want to write.
This is probably one of the best edition You ever made but if You listen to Your community, the next one will be flawless.
I played every single edition of Kasteria, eloth, elora, tibijka etc and on every single edition I played since the beggining till the server died and war ended so I think I know a thing or two.

First of all Paladin have to be boosted and I am not talking about dmg because it is perfect. Paladin needs to be more usefull in team hunts, maybe he should give bigger party boost, for example ek/ed/ms give 5% and pally 10 or 15 (dont look at numbers, its just my point how to make pally useful).
Now I will tell You why - there is not a single exp place where I need pally or I will have better exp with pally. DMG is not the problem, the problem of pally is - he's stealing exp per hour instead of boosting it somehow.

Skeleton Warriors - Those have to give less exp on next edition because right now its probably #1 spot for 3 people party (ek/ms/ed).
For example - grim reapers give almost the same exp but 0 loot compared to skeleton warriors.

Most important thing for me - hunting solo is useless. I have 160ms and I tried simple spawns for "random players" like okolnir.
I was exping on pickhole spot with mort hurs/UE's and I tried exp bonus pray, loot bonus pray and dmg bonus pray - 99% of the time I have waste.
Which means random, solo players have hard time to make money.

Warzones - still amazing spot for EK's to hunt solo, great exp, good loot and They dont need any1 else there. Also war players can exp there and its hard to kill them. Mages have some room with spectres but respawn is long as hell, loot terrible compared to EK spots and exp also terrible, again - useless spot for solo mages.

Chimeras / Asuras / Hellspawns - those are monsters with huge potential to be boosted and be useful for team hunts or solo hunts (if u re-work spawns or add more of them).

Askarak Demons / Shaburak Demons - again, great spawn but its kinda hard to hunt with team hunt because of those powerfull "gfbs" thrown by demons. I mean, there are better spots to hunt so nobody wanted to hunt Shaburaks and They're 99% of the time. Maybe a little re-work would make them usefull.

And maybe You should try to make some anti-cheat for people who change stone skins on rift-bot. I realize its impossible for You to ban botters or disable bot because rift bot owner is making everything work again in few hours which makes your work harder.

Prey system - You should make something about low lvl monsters appearing in prey slot for high levels. For example - I spent 200k yesterday trying to find freezemoths or skeleton warriors, instead I was getting those frogs from tortoise island, swamp trolls and rats.
This system is great for You to make more money because if I would be server owner, I'd also want to make more money for my hard work and its great for players to boost lvl or hunt stronger monsters on lower lvl. Just rework it a little bit and every1 will buy those "prey slots, prey things to re-roll exp bonus/dmg bonus". Also I tried "loot bonus" on frost dragons with 150 ms, 5 items +7 and for 5 lvls i got tower shield and rh and around 150k waste at the end.

Boss system and items +7 - boss system is amazing for random/solo players to make money. You should make more info about this on wikipedia.
We all know that Tibia 8.0 wasn't perfect so You had to nerf mages because mages were too strong at h lvls, now H-lvl mages have more money so they can buy +7 items and boost this dmg a little big and more with prey system. I feel like its more balanced than it ever was.

Last thing to people from Swedish team who write to me some stupid things about "boring server or server dying".
- You guys cannot expect MITCH to be active all day long, the same way we cannot expect Nowik to be active all day long.
Lets face it, Tibia 8.0 is basicly tibia for older players and all of us have more important things to do than Tibia.

My solution - get used to it that we cannot fight 20 hours per day, we are not 15 years old anymore. Great job by Bud Ditchwater, Anjoh, Jimmaoo for trying to fight during the day. Stop crying guys and I hope some polish players will stop crying as well. I did that some time ago and I realized my mistake.
And stop crying about "make new server already". Its good server to play to fight and obviously sooner or later Niebieski will make new server because its impossible to make long term server with 800 players online for Tibia 8.0. Mainly because we are mostly 20-30 yo people and we cannot play all day like we could when we were young. Just accept the fact we have fun right now and we will have fun again on next edition.

Seriously @Niebieski great job but think about those thing I've said. Maybe open some forum on Your page and ask solo/random players for more ideas. I think that more hard work from You, GOD Bunny will re-work some exp places, monsters etc and next edition will be flawless.
I know we had issues in the past but I realized my crying or criticism wont help so those are my ideas for now.

julit / Julius Caesar.

@Niebieski I won't say those things on Your facebook or text You on Your private number because I'd love some people to see what I want to write.
This is probably one of the best edition You ever made but if You listen to Your community, the next one will be flawless.
I played every single edition of Kasteria, eloth, elora, tibijka etc and on every single edition I played since the beggining till the server died and war ended so I think I know a thing or two.

First of all Paladin have to be boosted and I am not talking about dmg because it is perfect. Paladin needs to be more usefull in team hunts, maybe he should give bigger party boost, for example ek/ed/ms give 5% and pally 10 or 15 (dont look at numbers, its just my point how to make pally useful).
Now I will tell You why - there is not a single exp place where I need pally or I will have better exp with pally. DMG is not the problem, the problem of pally is - he's stealing exp per hour instead of boosting it somehow.

Skeleton Warriors - Those have to give less exp on next edition because right now its probably #1 spot for 3 people party (ek/ms/ed).
For example - grim reapers give almost the same exp but 0 loot compared to skeleton warriors.

Most important thing for me - hunting solo is useless. I have 160ms and I tried simple spawns for "random players" like okolnir.
I was exping on pickhole spot with mort hurs/UE's and I tried exp bonus pray, loot bonus pray and dmg bonus pray - 99% of the time I have waste.
Which means random, solo players have hard time to make money.

Warzones - still amazing spot for EK's to hunt solo, great exp, good loot and They dont need any1 else there. Also war players can exp there and its hard to kill them. Mages have some room with spectres but respawn is long as hell, loot terrible compared to EK spots and exp also terrible, again - useless spot for solo mages.

Chimeras / Asuras / Hellspawns - those are monsters with huge potential to be boosted and be useful for team hunts or solo hunts (if u re-work spawns or add more of them).

Askarak Demons / Shaburak Demons - again, great spawn but its kinda hard to hunt with team hunt because of those powerfull "gfbs" thrown by demons. I mean, there are better spots to hunt so nobody wanted to hunt Shaburaks and They're 99% of the time. Maybe a little re-work would make them usefull.

And maybe You should try to make some anti-cheat for people who change stone skins on rift-bot. I realize its impossible for You to ban botters or disable bot because rift bot owner is making everything work again in few hours which makes your work harder.

Prey system - You should make something about low lvl monsters appearing in prey slot for high levels. For example - I spent 200k yesterday trying to find freezemoths or skeleton warriors, instead I was getting those frogs from tortoise island, swamp trolls and rats.
This system is great for You to make more money because if I would be server owner, I'd also want to make more money for my hard work and its great for players to boost lvl or hunt stronger monsters on lower lvl. Just rework it a little bit and every1 will buy those "prey slots, prey things to re-roll exp bonus/dmg bonus". Also I tried "loot bonus" on frost dragons with 150 ms, 5 items +7 and for 5 lvls i got tower shield and rh and around 150k waste at the end.

Boss system and items +7 - boss system is amazing for random/solo players to make money. You should make more info about this on wikipedia.
We all know that Tibia 8.0 wasn't perfect so You had to nerf mages because mages were too strong at h lvls, now H-lvl mages have more money so they can buy +7 items and boost this dmg a little big and more with prey system. I feel like its more balanced than it ever was.

Last thing to people from Swedish team who write to me some stupid things about "boring server or server dying".
- You guys cannot expect MITCH to be active all day long, the same way we cannot expect Nowik to be active all day long.
Lets face it, Tibia 8.0 is basicly tibia for older players and all of us have more important things to do than Tibia.

My solution - get used to it that we cannot fight 20 hours per day, we are not 15 years old anymore. Great job by Bud Ditchwater, Anjoh, Jimmaoo for trying to fight during the day. Stop crying guys and I hope some polish players will stop crying as well. I did that some time ago and I realized my mistake.
And stop crying about "make new server already". Its good server to play to fight and obviously sooner or later Niebieski will make new server because its impossible to make long term server with 800 players online for Tibia 8.0. Mainly because we are mostly 20-30 yo people and we cannot play all day like we could when we were young. Just accept the fact we have fun right now and we will have fun again on next edition.

Seriously @Niebieski great job but think about those thing I've said. Maybe open some forum on Your page and ask solo/random players for more ideas. I think that more hard work from You, GOD Bunny will re-work some exp places, monsters etc and next edition will be flawless.
I know we had issues in the past but I realized my crying or criticism wont help so those are my ideas for now.

julit / Julius Caesar.
I agree as well with some of your points and some of spille~...

We could use high level tasks for 150+, by the time you are that level you have already done most of the task 2 times already, and it becomes kind of boring. So we could use some big ass tasks, like kill 3000 Venoms, 6666 Demons (demon outfit + legs maybe? as a reward) 5000 dls for dragon claw etc...

I disagree with bonus party exp and paladins, its perfect as it is right now... Paladins need a better way to solo hunt. I am leaning more towards bigger AOE on ice arrows. It would make them more fun and dangerous to play, as you would need to go to places such as walls and lure shit ton of monsters to make better exp/h... Simper solution is adding infernal bolts to shop for 12k per 100, it would make you exp a bit faster than Stars but with bigger waste, which is fair....

I agree about balance of monster 100%. I have not been on skeleton warriors yet, but they do seem broken, while some monsters feel garbage...
For example Skeleton Mages are a really good concept of a stronger Warlocks, but the facts that they disappear so frequently and run away on red health (like 20% they start running) they are almost impossible to hunt solo and really inconvenient for duo exp as well...
Asuras could be buffed abit, as well as you Chimeras are one of the cooler monster, but no one is exping them because their spawn is meh, and also neither loot or exp is good, and if you go as a team you are better of on prion, walls or skeleton warriors...

Also you don't need to speak as next edition will be perfect etc, work on this one. This one is succeeding because most of the people are in the lockdown or are working for home and its also winter so ppl are prone to staying home more time than not, so next edition if it statrs sometimes in february probable won't have the same kick... So work on this one to keep it alive thru Christmas and new year (since we prolly won't be able to celebrate in most parts of the Europe), Balance monster as soon as you can, and buff paladins...

Also I applaud both Mitch and Nowik teams for fights almost whole day... This has been the most war active server by far in the past few years, even more than ORHSa 8.6 and 10+ tibias, with 3-4 battles a day, and you even have 2 smaller guilds duking it out every 2 nights.. I don't like that those guild have 80+ ppl, but it is what it is...

Also activity rn is higher than first 2 weeks 101% despite lower online numbers... This morning after 9 there was more than 15 ppl on venoms, all grims were taken, as well as fenrock, poi, whole okolnir, there was more than 20 ppl in warzones etc... Keep it up boys, let's have fun thru this shitty lockdown winter

+1 Buff paladins, balance out some monsters to open more spawns to more ppl, add new task and we good good...

I'll read those "wall" of the texts tonight (not that is bad, I love how you are involving in Kasteria development), I'm just kinda busy on updates for tommorow (it's Santa day!) :p however, as I have mentioned on latestnews paladins will receive a boost, soon you will get more info about it. Please be patient, currently I'm managing Kasteria files mostly myself - spending around 16 hours daily on game updates/features, thanks to my support who's finally taking full control about in-game issues and questions players have and forwarding these main issues directly to me if it's neccessary, so I can quietly work behind scenes on game updates.

I would love to thank you for your feedback, every good idea is going to be implemented sooner or later. Thank you also for supporting me, it's always nice to hear such words from players! Meantime, taking a cup of cofee I'm going back to work.

Ho ho ho players! December is a month when Santa has a lot of work to do because he has to deliver tons of gifts to polite kids (or coal, to the naughty ones). Unfortunately, something terrible happened when Santa was flying in the sky ... His sleigh got into a strange aura and started shaking, which led to the scattering of all gifts around the world of Kasteria!

During those shocks, his sleigh was damaged as well, so he stopped in Thais - exactly here: Kasteria - Map preview (https://map.kasteria.pl/#zoom,17,position,32374,32212,7) to repair it for the next few days.

However, he was met by the kindness of the inhabitants of Kasteria, who decided to help him find the scattered gifts. In return, Santa Claus offered to give a surprise for each found gift.

Hzz2VVt.png

Each two hours (starting from 8:00 CET) 600 Santa's lost bags will spawn randomly in whole Kasteria map, they may appear in the cities but also on monster spawns and will be there for next one hour, once you find an Santa's Lost Bag you have to "use it" and it will drop specified amount of gifts which you may echange for prizes with Santa Claus for help.

Ho ho ho players! December is a month when Santa has a lot of work to do because he has to deliver tons of gifts to polite kids (or coal, to the naughty ones). Unfortunately, something terrible happened when Santa was flying in the sky ... His sleigh got into a strange aura and started shaking, which led to the scattering of all gifts around the world of Kasteria!

During those shocks, his sleigh was damaged as well, so he stopped in Thais - exactly here: Kasteria - Map preview (https://map.kasteria.pl/#zoom,17,position,32374,32212,7) to repair it for the next few days.

However, he was met by the kindness of the inhabitants of Kasteria, who decided to help him find the scattered gifts. In return, Santa Claus offered to give a surprise for each found gift.

Hzz2VVt.png

Each two hours (starting from 8:00 CET) 600 Santa's lost bags will spawn randomly in whole Kasteria map, they may appear in the cities but also on monster spawns and will be there for next one hour, once you find an Santa's Lost Bag you have to "use it" and it will drop specified amount of gifts which you may echange for prizes with Santa Claus for help.
Are demons outfit colours changable now or?

Back