• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
same shit, server is decent, players are playing, but some idiots gonna keep write that 'server is ending' XD

server is good, you dont have to play with preys if u dont want to or you have no money for it, you dont have to buy points to play with preys [rerolling with cash gives equal~~ money waste to have the preys] you dont have to have pacc to play this server [it just gives outfits, lol]

and yea, preys are bad on this ot, at least dmg reduction prey should be nerfed for first 2-3 weeks of server (like 10/10 gives 10% only for first 2-3 weeks, so we actually gonna have decent low rate instead of another teamhunt rat race] but its still ok to have them, like really - whatever, let him have it.

The reason points cost so much is just no dice on server, so people not losing their money, so they not willin to buy points to have money. @Niebieski how about you give us dice ? Its like theres 3 dicers anyway that dicing from cast from your first server, so just give this chance to everybody ?

ALSO make feru/morg/ghazbaran resps like minimum once in a week, i mean c mon, 3 weeks and there wasnt single nice boss to kill ?

ALSO make "mini bosses" on prison -3 that you can kill solo every 24 hours - where you can loot golden helmet etc very rare but also this emblems - dont make em very strong, let solo players have some fun too. Those boses are on rl tibia, and you need to gather some keys to enter them so just copy paste the idea somehow and give more fun for rpg players.
Well, we have been thinking about the dice tbh - as you said, there are people that are doing this on their streams or the second server so there is not point at all to not have it - you are right and we may implement it.

About raids - currently we are preparing around 40-45 automatic raids - it will include all bosses and some addition to each raid (which I will share with you as fast as we have it done and tested - that should be really good new content)

About mini-bosses - that's actually good idea to have these but it should be in same rules as current daily bosses. Why? Because if it gonna drop valuable items it cannot be so weak.

server is ending 200lvls in highscores looking forward for new edition this one was quite fun for first 2 days

zdechlizna
stinky simon rex GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

I feel you and I would love for server to last at least 3 months, but remove prays and emblems will destroy more people than it would bring 101%...
Well, best Kasteria we ever had was with pretty much same respawns, high/mid rate server without prey and +7 items.
After 5 months we had 800 people online, no train monks and best battles ever. You could buy scroll for 200-250k, new teams/players started playing even after 4 months because it was quite easy to get lvl 120 and fight.
I played with mitch back then against Empty (gitejro). We were fighting for 4+ hours/per day. Nobody cried about money because it was quite easy to get some. You lost 10 lvls during the day and You were able to make it back day after. Most people had lvls 150-180.
People who didn't have much time, still were able to make lvl 150 and cash for battles. Even swedish players were exping their own chars, they didnt buy them like they do right now.

Btw, You guys are pitiful. 75% of our team didn't exp for 6 days and today many people from Your team cried like babies "we don't have money, we don't have lvls, blablablah". I have an idea, go exp and You will have money.
And don't tell me sh!t like "we have no time" because You guys are massive when it comes to gather and after that You just log out.
My friend made 130 MS in 6 days and he was playing solo for maximum 60-90 minutes per day.

Well, best Kasteria we ever had was with pretty much same respawns, high/mid rate server without prey and +7 items.
After 5 months we had 800 people online, no train monks and best battles ever. You could buy scroll for 200-250k, new teams/players started playing even after 4 months because it was quite easy to get lvl 120 and fight.
I played with mitch back then against Empty (gitejro). We were fighting for 4+ hours/per day. Nobody cried about money because it was quite easy to get some. You lost 10 lvls during the day and You were able to make it back day after. Most people had lvls 150-180.
People who didn't have much time, still were able to make lvl 150 and cash for battles. Even swedish players were exping their own chars, they didnt buy them like they do right now.

Btw, You guys are pitiful. 75% of our team didn't exp for 6 days and today many people from Your team cried like babies "we don't have money, we don't have lvls, blablablah". I have an idea, go exp and You will have money.
And don't tell me sh!t like "we have no time" because You guys are massive when it comes to gather and after that You just log out.
My friend made 130 MS in 6 days and he was playing solo for maximum 60-90 minutes per day.
Yea but that won't work ever again unfortunately, server like that I mean... You had every possible variation of the exp rates/loot rates this year, and longest lasting version was Askara from 23rd March to 23rd May(exactly 2 months, with a lot of war modes etc)... Every version after died in less then a month... The thing is you need a 3rd serious team for a server to last long long time... and there are non for 8.0 other than Vea and Mitch united... Empty has 25 ppl, Alek is not serious enough to hold a team, Reja is a joke and thats it... so nothing lasts more than 2 months (getting less and less) in Europe. As long as Ruth and Niebelski keep opening new server every 1 month one after a other, people will keep switching...

And idk why you think only our team isnt exping, you didnt take a single level in past 7 days either, neitger did Vidar who liked ur post, but I was also wondering why a lot of people from both sides just stoped exping all of a sudden even tho they sit on TS most of the time, I never undwrstood that, no lifing for 10 days then completely stoop, instead of still taking 2-3 levels a day...with green and pray you can take 3 levels in 1h and 10 mins per day, so from 120 to 150 it takes you 10 days.. if you die 10 times in war you will still be 143-4... but the EU community I guess...

If server like this can't survive longer than 3 months with ~200 players (which is more than enough for long tern server) regardless of war teams... Then the EU community is completely a lost cause...

As we have promised, we have started to work around Team Battle event to make it much more funnier than before.

GimTNb7.gif

actually giving pvp enfo (like every kill give you 1 lvl - doesnt matter if u hited only 1 sd etc, 1 kill = 1 lvl or 0.5lvl for everyone that participated in killl) it would be cool lol, worth to try at least for 1 event and check if its fun

actually giving pvp enfo (like every kill give you 1 lvl - doesnt matter if u hited only 1 sd etc, 1 kill = 1 lvl or 0.5lvl for everyone that participated in killl) it would be cool lol, worth to try at least for 1 event and check if its fun
Yea thats what I am saying for some time now, it could make thos event super fun and diverse... Ie you could get like 200 level if u dont die and so on

Another pro and very good proposal :

BALANCE THE BONUS FROM +7 ITEMS. GIVE DIFFERENT BONUSES FOR EACH VOCATION.

PROBLEM :

Problem with actual bonus which is +4% IS UNBALANCED. It gives too much for mages and not enough for paladins (yep, once again i gonna cry for paladin vocation but for real - its not like i am rp lover and i want my vocation to be the strongest, its just actual true that +16% for paladin bonus dmg is nothing compared to 20% bonus dmg for mages sd/waves and knights aoe exori gran spell on higher lvls.)

I think if each vocation would have different stats, actually needed for vocations it would be cool.

Okay so we have nice idea in mind, now it comes to make the bonuses usefull and make people really want this +7 eq, but not break the balance which is for example 150 ms hiting mort hurs/sds like 200 ms would do on previous editions.

IDEAS FOR MASTER SORCERER BONUS :
Im pretty sure he cant have % bonus dmg, at least not for every of his spell. 5% bonus only for mort hurs dmg is i think nice thing and would be enough. or maybe 5% bonus mort hurt/2.5% bonus ue dmg for each item. DEFINITELY NOT 4% TO ALLLLLLL DAMAGE.

IDEAS FOR ELDER DRUID BONUS :
well there we can play with many stuff, starting from +4% bonus healing on exura sio, 3-5% bonus paralyze strenght, +5-7% bonus avalanche dmg
Definitely you could mix 2 types of bonuses for it, like healing + ava dmg or paralyze buff + ava dmg.

IDEAS FOR ELITE KNIGHTS :

There you could make healing +4% which is already and mix it with some more tankiness like +3% maximum hp

IDEAS FOR PALADINS :

Theres not much to change. 5% more damage dealt would be then enough (1% more cuz rp can have 1 item less anyway than rest of vocations). or we can try to make him just more tanky which would help also, for example +3-5% maximum hp or +2% protection from everything.

Please remember, its just my ideas that came to my mind, its not i want you to make exactly this one, you can think about it and make better ideas, im pretty sure changing bonuses for each vocation is always better than just give everybody +20% dmg dealt and thats it.

I think your idea about this 20% dmg and 20% of healing was something like - "Okay, mages gonna hit 20% more harder, so we gonna give 20% more healing for ek and paladin and it gonna balance everything" Well not. in pure late game, if this server gonna stand for 1 more month and everybody gonna have this +7 eq it just gonna bring unbalance which is RP/EK gonna be one shoted by 20% less people than it would be needed without those items. AND ITS HUGE NERF FOR EK/RP IN BATTLES, AND HUGE BOOST FOR MAGES THAT GONNA HIT LIKE CRAZY (they do already, like crush 1k from ue, 160+ mages hiting 1k+ mort hurts when u needed 220+ lvls for it on previous editions, etc etc.

You should really fix a double loot weekdn or smth cuz its banging hard to get cash ont his version

one is to collect cash at december and the other one is to collect cash at january
Or u can go to Ruth like Arny and logopeda get paid 10 euros to promote his even super duper faster crash grabs with 15k ppl online, but 2 weeks expiration date on server

Back