• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Another pro and very good proposal :

BALANCE THE BONUS FROM +7 ITEMS. GIVE DIFFERENT BONUSES FOR EACH VOCATION.

PROBLEM :

Problem with actual bonus which is +4% IS UNBALANCED. It gives too much for mages and not enough for paladins (yep, once again i gonna cry for paladin vocation but for real - its not like i am rp lover and i want my vocation to be the strongest, its just actual true that +16% for paladin bonus dmg is nothing compared to 20% bonus dmg for mages sd/waves and knights aoe exori gran spell on higher lvls.)

I think if each vocation would have different stats, actually needed for vocations it would be cool.

Okay so we have nice idea in mind, now it comes to make the bonuses usefull and make people really want this +7 eq, but not break the balance which is for example 150 ms hiting mort hurs/sds like 200 ms would do on previous editions.

IDEAS FOR MASTER SORCERER BONUS :
Im pretty sure he cant have % bonus dmg, at least not for every of his spell. 5% bonus only for mort hurs dmg is i think nice thing and would be enough. or maybe 5% bonus mort hurt/2.5% bonus ue dmg for each item. DEFINITELY NOT 4% TO ALLLLLLL DAMAGE.

IDEAS FOR ELDER DRUID BONUS :
well there we can play with many stuff, starting from +4% bonus healing on exura sio, 3-5% bonus paralyze strenght, +5-7% bonus avalanche dmg
Definitely you could mix 2 types of bonuses for it, like healing + ava dmg or paralyze buff + ava dmg.

IDEAS FOR ELITE KNIGHTS :

There you could make healing +4% which is already and mix it with some more tankiness like +3% maximum hp

IDEAS FOR PALADINS :

Theres not much to change. 5% more damage dealt would be then enough (1% more cuz rp can have 1 item less anyway than rest of vocations). or we can try to make him just more tanky which would help also, for example +3-5% maximum hp or +2% protection from everything.

Please remember, its just my ideas that came to my mind, its not i want you to make exactly this one, you can think about it and make better ideas, im pretty sure changing bonuses for each vocation is always better than just give everybody +20% dmg dealt and thats it.

I think your idea about this 20% dmg and 20% of healing was something like - "Okay, mages gonna hit 20% more harder, so we gonna give 20% more healing for ek and paladin and it gonna balance everything" Well not. in pure late game, if this server gonna stand for 1 more month and everybody gonna have this +7 eq it just gonna bring unbalance which is RP/EK gonna be one shoted by 20% less people than it would be needed without those items. AND ITS HUGE NERF FOR EK/RP IN BATTLES, AND HUGE BOOST FOR MAGES THAT GONNA HIT LIKE CRAZY (they do already, like crush 1k from ue, 160+ mages hiting 1k+ mort hurts when u needed 220+ lvls for it on previous editions, etc etc.
Hello my dear friend.
At begining I just want to say thay Palladins get a lot of buffs last edition (you can check at Kasteria.pl/news)
About the topic, it is ballanced in every point. I can agree only with not enough item (crossbow, assassin stars) thats I think good idea is make a "bag for arrows" which you can upgrade till +7. Palladin are using HP not MANA for tanking monsters, thats mean your exura vita or UH is 16% more usefull. Thats mean you can heal much more than before. Its really OP on battle or hunting. Of course you're not using often exori cos or gfb but remember, new arrows also deal magic dmg so its boosted (infernal arrow). I hope you agree with me. See you in game.

Hello my dear friend.
At begining I just want to say thay Palladins get a lot of buffs last edition (you can check at Kasteria.pl/news)
About the topic, it is ballanced in every point. I can agree only with not enough item (crossbow, assassin stars) thats I think good idea is make a "bag for arrows" which you can upgrade till +7. Palladin are using HP not MANA for tanking monsters, thats mean your exura vita or UH is 16% more usefull. Thats mean you can heal much more than before. Its really OP on battle or hunting. Of course you're not using often exori cos or gfb but remember, new arrows also deal magic dmg so its boosted (infernal arrow). I hope you agree with me. See you in game.
your points is wrong.

Paladin +16% healing is USELESS. why ? BECAUSE PALADIN IS HEALING TO FULL HP FROM RED HP.

Even +20% healing will be useless. why ? SAME THING. PALADIN ALWAYS HEAL TO FULL HP NO MATTER HOW MUCH HP HE HAS. THATS PALADIN THING ON 8.0_/

I know the buffs, and i think its enough to keep him in good stage UNTILL IT COMES TO +7 ITEMS and the profits other vocations geting from it.

cause its crack ots paladin shouldnt heal for full hp
ofcourse he should, paladin always had better healing from ek. it was changed at 8.1 when great spirit potions came so they gave him exura san that was healing for half hp (but still way more than ek if it came to use gsp+exura san)

go kill dwarf soldiers on tibiantis, you drunk

nope srry 110lvl rp with around 20mlv was able to heal at best 70% of his hp with single exura vita (that was highest roll)

please stop using ur experience from servers like grzyboria vestia or dinerka
wow good job, you know red hp is 30% hp so i am totally right if i say rp heal to full from red ? i dont count this 100 hp less from full, its still full

go test your experience on finding ankrahmun for 7 months already ty

SAME THING. PALADIN ALWAYS HEAL TO FULL HP NO MATTER HOW MUCH HP HE HAS. THATS PALADIN THING ON 8.0_/

wow good job, you know red hp is 30% hp so i am totally right if i say rp heal to full from red ?

70% is for 110lvl and 20mlv and 200lvl with 25mlv will heal for 66% and so on and thats for highest roll as lowest roll will be 46% at 110lvl/20mlv and 45% for 200lvl/25mlv

i dont care about your shitty tibiantis aka everything must be like rl tibia perliczka issues, its kasteria not rl tibia, thx

p.s give link to calculator you use, i want to see this potwierdzone info

im using 7.72 formula to count it as theres nothing about healing nerf until 8.1 tibia honestly watching a lot of cams and videos from 7.4 7.6 7.72 8.0 even 8.1 tibias i've never seen rp able to heal for more than 70% of his hp with single exura vita/uh/exura san(im not counting 20lvls as they have less than 100% spellpower thus healing for base uh/vita value which is super high for that lvl) most of rps dying by pk teams or during wars were cause of one hit or not being able to outheal damage per turn there is reason for that it got even worse after 8.1 tibia

Difference in healing till 8.1 tibia between rp and ek was that rp had exura vita and few mlvls higher at same lvl it was something like 15-20mlvls difference at best its worth of 30lvls also exura vita is similar to uh only difference there is that uh healing is more constant than exura vita avg healing power is exactly the same and it works like that until now u can check current tibia calc and 7.72 files they made little tweak at some point where uh heal is a bit randomised instead of being always the same but they keep avg

but heeeey not long ago u claimed that knight melee damage depends on level untill 8.0 tibia so im not surprised here

im using 7.72 formula to count it as theres nothing about healing nerf until 8.1 tibia honestly watching a lot of cams and videos from 7.4 7.6 7.72 8.0 even 8.1 tibias i've never seen rp able to heal for more than 70% of his hp with single exura vita/uh/exura san(im not counting 20lvls as they have less than 100% spellpower thus healing for base uh/vita value which is super high for that lvl) most of rps dying by pk teams or during wars were cause of one hit or not being able to outheal damage per turn there is reason for that it got even worse after 8.1 tibia

Difference in healing till 8.1 tibia between rp and ek was that rp had exura vita and few mlvls higher at same lvl it was something like 15-20mlvls difference at best its worth of 30lvls also exura vita is similar to uh only difference there is that uh healing is more constant than exura vita avg healing power is exactly the same and it works like that until now u can check current tibia calc and 7.72 files they made little tweak at some point where uh heal is a bit randomised instead of being always the same but they keep avg

but heeeey not long ago u claimed that knight melee damage depends on level untill 8.0 tibia so im not surprised here
I don't really know what are you arguing for, I have just made calculations from kasteria formulas of 110 paladin with 20 magic healing.

Exura vita;

min - 572
max -756 (which is around 63%)

UH;

min - 672
max - 840 (which is EXACTLY 70% as you have said)

Last edited:
I don't really know what are you complaining about, I have just made calculations from kasteria formulas of 110 paladin with 20 magic healing.

Exura vita;

min - 572
max -756 (which is around 63%)

UH;

min - 672
max - 840 (which is EXACTLY 70% as you have said)
i base my opinion on typiszon words:
Paladin +16% healing is USELESS. why ? BECAUSE PALADIN IS HEALING TO FULL HP FROM RED HP.

Even +20% healing will be useless. why ? SAME THING. PALADIN ALWAYS HEAL TO FULL HP NO MATTER HOW MUCH HP HE HAS. THATS PALADIN THING ON 8.0_/
as he got rp on current edition

if its like that then kasteria healing formula is close to correct however not perfect one as 110lvl 20mlv should heal 560-840 with exura vita HOWEVER he will benefit A LOT from +% healing gear

also i see that uh is buffed while exura vita nerfed

You play every version for two weeks to give you enough cash to get a joint so you put a stupid comment like this? XD
Kasteria in 2k22

c686c65cc467a307fa23a83f17c2eb20.png

@Arny dude, you literally left tihs ot and sold char for 10 euro around 3 days after losing a war with nowik (i know cuz u were in our team, and u cried as fuck that u wont play here because we losing and u want to sell char fast for pennies) please duuude shut up already, if you dont play here then why u keep hating, when we all know if there will be any new kasteria server you gonna come again XD

@Adposatnr he wont benefit a single shit, im playin rp every edition, never had situation where i lack of healing and im dead, i either die on combo or doesnt die at all, because for me healing for full hp is always healing enough to almost full hp, okay my bad i used words "healing from any hp to full" what i meant is when i heal i always do for full , because as we all human beings with iq higher than 50 gonna heal at maximum yellow~~ hp.

and im still right sayin that this %dmg buff is shit for ek and rp, because it just gives them 20% less people needed to one shot them, healing giving nothing for rp.

And if niebieski still thinks its ok to buff 20% ms mort hur / ue dmg when other vocations benefit way less from it, then ok, let it be like it is, i can just continue to farm gotoweczka and make profit, but i rly would want finally to play on something fun, no empty teamspeak after 2 weeks because its either you have teamhunt or you exp solo and make way less cash way less exp and way less everything which just makes people dont want to play solo, which they could for way more time than in teamhunt.

He just dont understand that listening to war players is useless, ofc they bringing randoms, but who cares when randoms cant get single shit, and war players have everything but they quit anyway after 2-3 weeks ? meeeeeeeh bleeeeeeh wraaaaaaaaaaah

I know i am right, maybe too high ego and style of writing all this ideas makes you really want to give arguments that helps to make me idiot, but thats just it and i cant do anything with it.
Our teamspeak was empty for 1.5 week since yesterday, mitch invited nowik for another 600 frags battle and when i said DONT DO IT, WE NEED EXP, WE NEED OTIVATION TO PLAY all just flamed me (by all i mean this hyper pro pvp players that made 100 lvl in 2 days of ots then just login to war), and we had another day of full empty teamspeak that is just full on gathers, with already half of team crying ded ots. I told mitch agian, hey, people need to play the server actually, not just warmode 24/7 , he listened to me, and boom now beautifull 20 people on teamspeak are exping and having fun, 0 ded ots crying noobs, thats just always like this, some people gonna just keep telling shits about "rpg player" ideas, because they dont even care if this ot stay alive or not, i do, and im telling you, 16% healing for rp is nothing, either the dmg buff is nothing compared to 400 more dmg from mage mort hur and ue on lvl 180~~ XD and i dont understand how can you not see it. GIVE RP/EK TANKINESS INSTEAD OF HEALING BUFF THEN ITS GONNA BE BALANCED, LOL.

check it out - rp always healing to full as its 2uhs per 1 sd shot - wow, pls tell me am i not right ? = what will it give me to have 20% more healing when anyway 2 vitas/2 uhs = full

ek healing - twice more hp, less healing, which means it gives him actual 20% healing more when he get comboes and not die on one shot

RP GONNA OUTHEAL ANY DMG THAT CANT ONE SHOT HIM ANYWAY, BECAUSE 2 UHS = 1 SD COOLDOWN = KURWA MAC 1600 HP 150 RP NOW I HAVE, SO I HEAL 2X 800, RIGHT ? MATH VERY GOOD ? VERY GOOD MATH ON PERLICZKA SERVER, THX

yeee, looks like paladins TOTALLY NEEDS THIS 20% HEALING BUFF, NOT LIKE HE IS DOIN FOR FULL ANYWAY , KEKW

Last edited:
Classic forum thread.
@Arny crying as always after 1-2 weeks about every single server and still he's so damn bad, no matter if its 7.4 or 8.0
And zabijamy @Logopeda Plock is about to post more fake screenshots from paypal and/or tibia?

2021 and nothing changed.

Classic forum thread.
@Arny crying as always after 1-2 weeks about every single server and still he's so damn bad, no matter if its 7.4 or 8.0
And zabijamy @Logopeda Plock is about to post more fake screenshots from paypal and/or tibia?

2021 and nothing changed.
Who are you? jeppeto? slugar? niebieski? GOD Pangeria or SLugar Of Eternity? or maybe Uszmen the points dealer

Who are you? jeppeto? slugar? niebieski? GOD Pangeria or SLugar Of Eternity? or maybe Uszmen the points dealer
None of those people. I'm the guy who plays to fight and never sold a single character so I can buy shitty 20 euro t-shirt in real life.

Keep cryin' kido. Ask @Logopeda Plock for a warm hug.