• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 8.0] Kasteria RPG | ELOTH TEAM | 1 JUNE 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://kasteria.pl
Server Address
kasteria.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
You're wrong with "pure pvp" thingy. I know alot of people who buy chars and cc's just to fight. The thing is that 85% of our team doesn't even play Tibia for year or two years or even more than that if enemy on every single OT suck. We come back to TIbia only if enemy seems intresting and strong.
If thats the case, we join at OT, we win or lose, sooner or later it gets boring or its not cold outside anymore and we quit.
Nobody tells random players to quit yet every time we quit, They quit. So saying that we destroy every single OT is just stupid.

War players and teams bring huge numbers to any OT because of rune makers, second chars, then more war teams join etc. and those things make money for server owner because we buy pacc's for every single char, we invest into preys and +7 items (in this case).

One last thing, for example I play only 7.4 - 8.0 servers so I will talk about 8.0 that I have seen in last 8 years.
EVERY SINGLE EDITION OF KASTERIA OR ORIGINALTIBIA (8.0) without war players died in less than a week. I mean it, every single edition.
Server owners tried h rate/low rate and without war players - server die in 4-6 days and it has less than 150 people online.

Thats why 8.0 server owners ask war teams to join and play. Thats why they call us, msg on facebook, ig etc.
If You want long term RPG OTS - join real Tibia. Its pretty much most orshabaal OTS that ever existed.
If You want long term RPG OTS with oldschool vibes - create Your own or pray that some1 finds the solution to keep 8.0 alive without war teams for longer than 2 weeks.
If the "war teams" actually liked the game they wouldn't quit every 3 weeks.

Please no more orsh rates and orsha loot
i don't understand why everyone keeps making orsha 8.0 servers, we have plenty of lowrate 7.4 servers but nobody ever makes a low rate 8.0

Oo, when, what stages, any info?View attachment 58552
Stay tuned :)
Please no more orsh rates and orsha loot
i don't understand why everyone keeps making orsha 8.0 servers, we have plenty of lowrate 7.4 servers but nobody ever makes a low rate 8.0
Well, I wouldnt call upcomming edition orsha but it wont be also serious low rate server - one day maybe we will try to launch such server, especially if we already have multi world system that works like a charm:)

N
Stay tuned :)

Well, I wouldnt call upcomming edition orsha but it wont be also serious low rate server - one day maybe we will try to launch such server, especially if we already have multi world system that works like a charm:)
Next edition should be semi-serious since its summer etc...

But since you have a multi world system, as i was talking earlier last year you can run a serious server like that and you announce that you will be only opening one such world per year and you will have enought players to fund that world and make some decent money and then you can run variations of the semi or high rate and make your normal big money every few months...

Hopefully this edition you fix some shit that plagued the last one so we can have full fun, like party share exp, easy money in team hunts, damage reduction pray being op in early game etc...

You have added so many nice function already like auto loot, boss tracker etc so this upcoming edition should be super fun.

I have a few hours free waiting for my flight so I will make an extra-long post pointing out my biggest complaint and the thing that, in my opinion, ruins the server the most, which are team hunts.

Team hunts are the product of a new Tibia which is more balanced around it with different cooldowns, lower damage, etc... There is no place for team hunts in 8.0, or at least not this kind of capacity, especially with prays as well... With prays it's fully broken, people go to the best spots with 100EK, and it's GG.

Let me explain a little bit my point of view and why I think team hunts and team hunt bonuses create disbalance on this server particularly.

Team hunts cater to people with unlimited time and big guilds and create even further advantages above people with limited time.

You can just look at the previous 2-3 version of Kasteria, doesn't matter if it's 1, 2, or whatever final stage. The same people that play a lot separate themselves over the rest of the server by a large margin and the rest of the players just give up after few weeks because they feel hopeless, I will explain below even further.

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS that team hunts are just superior in every way. It's just better to hunt as duo MS/EK or trio MS/EK/ED or even 2MS/ED/Ek than solo. Best solo places barely can give you the same exp as most of the team hunt places but the PROBLEM IS you are barely making even or wasting most of the time, while team hunt players are making an insane profit while banking the same exp/h as you. Also, there are fewer good solo places where you can match their exp/h, while there are a lot more team hunt places.

For example, SOLO 150EK can go and PG on D Lords in POI/Fenrock, Frosts Arena, and like 2-3 more places. On 2x (without prays) he will bank (for example I forgot exact numbers) 2kk exp/h and waste most of the time or break even. While TH 150EK can go to a variety of places get the same exp and bank some insane cash. While they might gain 170 LEVEL in the same amount of time, SOLO knight will have to consistently fight with random people over those few goods spawns and he will only make some small amount of cash from tasks or some lucky hunt, while TH knight will chill spam exeta res be the same level and have like 2-3kk in the bank.

The same analogy goes for MS as for EK, SOLO MS's waste even more and can't profit anywhere while TH MS will sit with 2-3kk in the bank.

Paladin is deeply fucked by this since no one is taking them to team hunts at all, but at least they can make money on their own on mediocre exp/h.

Druids are the biggest benefactor of this system. They were by far the hardest and rarest vocation on this version, but they were always necessary for wars, etc. So u had to protect ur druids etc. But right now, on the last few editions, they are the most braindead vocation. U activate bonus exp pray, stand on the side, and spam so (or even worse buy bot and literally but someone on the follow) and get best exp/h with insane profit being AFK.

Also, TASKS are too easy with team hunts, you run thru them and make 1kk in 1-2 days, which is stupid.

And of course, one of the main points is that you are way safer while team hunting than solo exp. Random pks won't attack you when you are 4 ppl, randoms won't attempt to steal ur mana/loot bag, they can't force you out of the spawn by hitting your monsters, etc...

So to sum up
Team hunt​
Solo​
Best exp on multiple places with profitBest exp only on few contested places
Insane profit with great expWaste/break even with great exp
Insanely fast tasks and profit (can do all of them)Normal task progress (can only do their vocations tasks)
Can make and guard mana bagCan make but can't guard mana bag even from 1 person
Can make loot bag and split after the huntCan make loot bag but subject to easy steal
Almost never attacked by random PKSEasy pray for random PK (2-3 players or more)
Can't be pushed out of spawn easilyCan be pushed out of spawn by one or more people
Can stay longer 1h or more due to safe mana bagUsually can't stay longer than 30 mins
FASTER LEVEL, EASIER CASH, CHILL HUNTS = OPCan Match leveling but with WASTE, Hunts are often dangerous = OK

BUT WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST GO TEAM HUNTING?
That's kinda the main point, team hunts were initially created to let groups of friends enjoy the game with some extra benefits but are just being abused by few (20-30) people from war teams.
Why is that?
Mostly because for you to team hunt you need to sync a schedule of 2-3-4 people and have at least 2h free, so you can find a spawn, make mana bag and then enjoy and that's easier for those guys that are already no-lifing. And the rest of us, people with jobs and families we just can't sync up to match their team hunts.
For example 5 of my friends and I play, and we are always in the top 100, playing every day, but just can' team hunt ever due to different work hours, living situations, etc... We maybe can catch 1 evening a week to team hunt.
So and the end of the day we are exping 2-3-4 hours of solo exping every day, but can't come even close to these guys because of team hunts.

And that's the problem with most players once they reach 120 or something, I've noticed it on team speak of both teams. Players only want to go to team hunts once they are high level (120+). And I get it 2 hours of team hunting (with prep) is worth more than 3h of solo hunting where you will probably be attacked and can't make cash most of the time.

So conclusion, with all these benefits TEAM HUNTS have, they get heavily abused by the people that already play the most and I mean abused in the biggest sense. They make like 20-30kk in the first 2-3 weeks, top levels by a big margin, sell it out, discourage other players to play, and move on to the next server. And as a solo player or a player that can't find team hunts consistently, you have no way of keeping up once you hit the last exp stage.

So solution?
There are different paths you can take, I would nerf it in every way possible, but here are few proposals:

1. Remove all team hunts EXP bonuses & nerf pray effectiveness (10% less pray effectiveness for each party member). This way you can still profit like crazy but with a little bit worse exp. This is the smallest nerf as you would only get like 10-20% less exp and In the long run, it wouldn't mean much, I would also nerf exp a little bit more.

2. NERF LOOT! I like this one the most. Nerf loot to 1x (or even more) once the shared exp is activated. If you go this route you have to individually adapt some OP monster that yields too much loot. This way you can still PG like crazy but you can't have 10kk in depots. 1kk mana bag should never return 1kk, max like 750k. This way you have to be smart about it, make cash of the side, etc...

3. Adjust both loot and EXP! This is my second favorite solution, adjust both exp and loot accordingly. So you can still make a decent experience. For example, if you can make 3kk solo max, you can make 2.3kk in team hunts but also you can make small profits, ie for a mana bag of 1kk you can get a return like 1.3kk.

4. Leave everything as is, but adjust monsters from team hunt places. You can leave everything how it is now, but add like 20-25% more health to monsters of best team hunt like Baldurs, Barghest, Brutus, Prison (some monsters not all), Shaburaks, and Askaraks, etc... This way you can still team hunt the same on normal and early game places like Frost Dragons, PoI, INQ (should nerf some OP rooms), but can't break the game once you hit 180-200+.

5. Nerf sorcerers damage once shared bonus is activated. I don't like this one but it could balance team hunts out and people might actually take paladins into team hunts, you could nerf his damage by 15-20%.

6. Disable prays while shared is activated. It would nerf team hunts a little bit, especially in the early game, but still not the best solution.

You can combine some of these points or add something yours, but team hunts as they are now are way too OP, no hands mort hur, and sio spam.

I mean last edition most people were using AFK DRUIDS on FOLLOW ON MS, while MCING EKs (with rifbot), from both teams. That's just stupid and boring. While I am busting my ASS gfbing tombs with 10 other people fighting for spawn they are getting more exp/cash on 2 chars at the same time from one PC.

TLDR: Team hunts OP, too much exp/h and cash for no effort, plx nerf or adjust to have fun server.

Edit: missed few words...

Last edited:
@Niebieski Did you read this suggesion above from Innovation? A lot of people seem to agree based on likes and talk on discord...

Also can you like add some diversity with high level spawns by adding newer monsters and spawns like, Vampire Brides Cave in Edron, Hero/Vicious squire Cave in edron but making them non fire resistant so Mages can gfbs these spawns solo?

Maybe even Gloths custom spawn for super high levels?

Or Some version of lizard city? You already added Lizard choosens in Port hope so maybe that's the option for high level kinghts...

Can you also slightly boost tombs? I am not saying add million monsters like 60 level tomb, but a slight boost to most tombs like 1-2 vampires to few rooms here and there, swap some boring tombs like that fire elemental one with some more viable monsters etc... These tombs should be

This server is getting more and more like real tibia... but 8.0 edition.
Why not just open server with latest edition so everyone will be happy..........
Or keeping it like the old 8.0 as it should be...

This server is getting more and more like real tibia... but 8.0 edition.
Why not just open server with latest edition so everyone will be happy..........
Or keeping it like the old 8.0 as it should be...
But that's the point, pure 8.0 was good 15 years ago, it's shit now. I can handle 200 players on 2000 people it cracks down.
First Realera tried that without any custom spawn and was a huge failure.

If u run base 8.0 map server just can't live and handle this many players and it gets boring after 10 days since your only options for late game are Frost Dragons or Poi.

Also there was no Inq quest, so no Henricus bless etc...

Real tibia added many good things in regards with hunts, auto loot, analyzers etc... but they ruined it with new pvp rules, potions and so on...

So basically u keep the soul of 8.0 with only mana potions, knights with UHs etc but keep adding things that community wants and likes, similar to Medivia...

You can't tell me that Warzones are a bad addition? And they were added in Real tibia in 9.5+ version... People on Kasteria have fun on warzones doing mission selling tokesn etc, it creates its own community of 50 people that do bosses and so on and those people would probably be bored otherwise...

But there are of course many bad additions from real tibia that should never be copied like Oramond, 2 additional blesses, pvp bless and so on... maybe even Yalahar (a lot of people seem to hate that city and I don't actually mind it, back in the day on 8.6 it was place of most fights and it was kinda fun)...

So to sum up, no one wants new tibia, but we like to see some features and creatures etc... Like Auto Loot, Tasks those changed just make the game more fun.

And spawns like Venom Dragons are pretty cool, That small island is full of players whole day and those monsters are not easy to hunt, they can one shot 150 paladins or 130 EKs and so on..

@Niebieski When??? Realera is already dead. Let's GOOOOO!!!

waiting GIF

ofc i have been waiting for this ots since second war world
best date to start up : 28.05.21 , fully weekend to play tibja 8.0

indeed, tuesdays are worthless unless ur an unemployed lol
They don'tgive an F, the "fame" already got to their heads... they wrote on discord something about a psychological advantage of starting at Thursday or Thuesday lmao...

They dont even answer to big and meaningful suggestion/proposals but run the world how they envision it and then do "corrections' during the course of server when its already to late and someone has abuse or suffered due to somrhing imbalanced...

I mean for fck sake they are arguing with Empty on discord for 7 days now about nonsense instead of reading meaningful proposals and discussion with community this upcoming version...

They don'tgive an F, the "fame" already got to their heads... they wrote on discord something about a psychological advantage of starting at Thursday or Thuesday lmao...

They dont even answer to big and meaningful suggestion/proposals but run the world how they envision it and then do "corrections' during the course of server when its already to late and someone has abuse or suffered due to somrhing imbalanced...

I mean for fck sake they are arguing with Empty on discord for 7 days now about nonsense instead of reading meaningful proposals and discussion with community this upcoming version...
Hold on, I’m not arguing with anyone. I have read everything mentioned above few days ago already, however I was super busy and had no time to write a proper reply yet. Tommorow I will refer to these suggestions :) have a nice day!

Hold on, I’m not arguing with anyone. I have read everything mentioned above few days ago already, however I was super busy and had no time to write a proper reply yet. Tommorow I will refer to these suggestions :) have a nice day!
Dymek and Wojownik vs Emptt and Czuje and co has been going on Discord for 5 days already... Empty and Czuje are not completely wrong in everything but are anoying, especually for non polish speakers...

Great, hopefully we have a good edition... Good luck

I have a few hours free waiting for my flight so I will make an extra-long post pointing out my biggest complaint and the thing that, in my opinion, ruins the server the most, which are team hunts.

Team hunts are the product of a new Tibia which is more balanced around it with different cooldowns, lower damage, etc... There is no place for team hunts in 8.0, or at least not this kind of capacity, especially with prays as well... With prays it's fully broken, people go to the best spots with 100EK, and it's GG.

Let me explain a little bit my point of view and why I think team hunts and team hunt bonuses create disbalance on this server particularly.

Team hunts cater to people with unlimited time and big guilds and create even further advantages above people with limited time.

You can just look at the previous 2-3 version of Kasteria, doesn't matter if it's 1, 2, or whatever final stage. The same people that play a lot separate themselves over the rest of the server by a large margin and the rest of the players just give up after few weeks because they feel hopeless, I will explain below even further.

THE MAIN PROBLEM IS that team hunts are just superior in every way. It's just better to hunt as duo MS/EK or trio MS/EK/ED or even 2MS/ED/Ek than solo. Best solo places barely can give you the same exp as most of the team hunt places but the PROBLEM IS you are barely making even or wasting most of the time, while team hunt players are making an insane profit while banking the same exp/h as you. Also, there are fewer good solo places where you can match their exp/h, while there are a lot more team hunt places.

For example, SOLO 150EK can go and PG on D Lords in POI/Fenrock, Frosts Arena, and like 2-3 more places. On 2x (without prays) he will bank (for example I forgot exact numbers) 2kk exp/h and waste most of the time or break even. While TH 150EK can go to a variety of places get the same exp and bank some insane cash. While they might gain 170 LEVEL in the same amount of time, SOLO knight will have to consistently fight with random people over those few goods spawns and he will only make some small amount of cash from tasks or some lucky hunt, while TH knight will chill spam exeta res be the same level and have like 2-3kk in the bank.

The same analogy goes for MS as for EK, SOLO MS's waste even more and can't profit anywhere while TH MS will sit with 2-3kk in the bank.

Paladin is deeply fucked by this since no one is taking them to team hunts at all, but at least they can make money on their own on mediocre exp/h.

Druids are the biggest benefactor of this system. They were by far the hardest and rarest vocation on this version, but they were always necessary for wars, etc. So u had to protect ur druids etc. But right now, on the last few editions, they are the most braindead vocation. U activate bonus exp pray, stand on the side, and spam so (or even worse buy bot and literally but someone on the follow) and get best exp/h with insane profit being AFK.

Also, TASKS are too easy with team hunts, you run thru them and make 1kk in 1-2 days, which is stupid.

And of course, one of the main points is that you are way safer while team hunting than solo exp. Random pks won't attack you when you are 4 ppl, randoms won't attempt to steal ur mana/loot bag, they can't force you out of the spawn by hitting your monsters, etc...

So to sum up
Team hunt​
Solo​
Best exp on multiple places with profitBest exp only on few contested places
Insane profit with great expWaste/break even with great exp
Insanely fast tasks and profit (can do all of them)Normal task progress (can only do their vocations tasks)
Can make and guard mana bagCan make but can't guard mana bag even from 1 person
Can make loot bag and split after the huntCan make loot bag but subject to easy steal
Almost never attacked by random PKSEasy pray for random PK (2-3 players or more)
Can't be pushed out of spawn easilyCan be pushed out of spawn by one or more people
Can stay longer 1h or more due to safe mana bagUsually can't stay longer than 30 mins
FASTER LEVEL, EASIER CASH, CHILL HUNTS = OPCan Match leveling but with WASTE, Hunts are often dangerous = OK

BUT WHY DON'T YOU ALL JUST GO TEAM HUNTING?
That's kinda the main point, team hunts were initially created to let groups of friends enjoy the game with some extra benefits but are just being abused by few (20-30) people from war teams.
Why is that?
Mostly because for you to team hunt you need to sync a schedule of 2-3-4 people and have at least 2h free, so you can find a spawn, make mana bag and then enjoy and that's easier for those guys that are already no-lifing. And the rest of us, people with jobs and families we just can't sync up to match their team hunts.
For example 5 of my friends and I play, and we are always in the top 100, playing every day, but just can' team hunt ever due to different work hours, living situations, etc... We maybe can catch 1 evening a week to team hunt.
So and the end of the day we are exping 2-3-4 hours of solo exping every day, but can't come even close to these guys because of team hunts.

And that's the problem with most players once they reach 120 or something, I've noticed it on team speak of both teams. Players only want to go to team hunts once they are high level (120+). And I get it 2 hours of team hunting (with prep) is worth more than 3h of solo hunting where you will probably be attacked and can't make cash most of the time.

So conclusion, with all these benefits TEAM HUNTS have, they get heavily abused by the people that already play the most and I mean abused in the biggest sense. They make like 20-30kk in the first 2-3 weeks, top levels by a big margin, sell it out, discourage other players to play, and move on to the next server. And as a solo player or a player that can't find team hunts consistently, you have no way of keeping up once you hit the last exp stage.

So solution?
There are different paths you can take, I would nerf it in every way possible, but here are few proposals:

1. Remove all team hunts EXP bonuses & nerf pray effectiveness (10% less pray effectiveness for each party member). This way you can still profit like crazy but with a little bit worse exp. This is the smallest nerf as you would only get like 10-20% less exp and In the long run, it wouldn't mean much, I would also nerf exp a little bit more.

2. NERF LOOT! I like this one the most. Nerf loot to 1x (or even more) once the shared exp is activated. If you go this route you have to individually adapt some OP monster that yields too much loot. This way you can still PG like crazy but you can't have 10kk in depots. 1kk mana bag should never return 1kk, max like 750k. This way you have to be smart about it, make cash of the side, etc...

3. Adjust both loot and EXP! This is my second favorite solution, adjust both exp and loot accordingly. So you can still make a decent experience. For example, if you can make 3kk solo max, you can make 2.3kk in team hunts but also you can make small profits, ie for a mana bag of 1kk you can get a return like 1.3kk.

4. Leave everything as is, but adjust monsters from team hunt places. You can leave everything how it is now, but add like 20-25% more health to monsters of best team hunt like Baldurs, Barghest, Brutus, Prison (some monsters not all), Shaburaks, and Askaraks, etc... This way you can still team hunt the same on normal and early game places like Frost Dragons, PoI, INQ (should nerf some OP rooms), but can't break the game once you hit 180-200+.

5. Nerf sorcerers damage once shared bonus is activated. I don't like this one but it could balance team hunts out and people might actually take paladins into team hunts, you could nerf his damage by 15-20%.

6. Disable prays while shared is activated. It would nerf team hunts a little bit, especially in the early game, but still not the best solution.

You can combine some of these points or add something yours, but team hunts as they are now are way too OP, no hands mort hur, and sio spam.

I mean last edition most people were using AFK DRUIDS on FOLLOW ON MS, while MCING EKs (with rifbot), from both teams. That's just stupid and boring. While I am busting my ASS gfbing tombs with 10 other people fighting for spawn they are getting more exp/cash on 2 chars at the same time from one PC.

TLDR: Team hunts OP, too much exp/h and cash for no effort, plx nerf or adjust to have fun server.

Edit: missed few words...
First of all, I'm sorry you had to wait that long for my reply but as mentioned above I have been super busy during the last week. I agree with what you are saying, however for few years we tried many "party" settings - the problem is, you cannot please everyone. Some of the players want to have team hunt boosts, some don't but at the end boosting team hunts with experience were working just fine and most of the players wanted it. Actually, as you might know, the prey system is going to be a little reduced when it comes to damage/protection - this change should make team hunts harder when it comes to stronger monsters (especially these from which you are getting an insane amount of cash). Also, we have reworked (health, damage, loot) every single custom monster we added during the last few years to make them fit 8.0 climate - this also should prevent from getting insane xp or cash per hour. We hope that the current changes we did should make the game more balanced in every aspect.

Thanks for your feedback and have a nice day!

authentic 8.0 mechanics -> next slide is some mount and outfit with wings and shit xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
NEEDLE

Back