• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
skipping rookgaard on brand new server will be enabled? is this serious? can someone answer ?
if this is true i am not gonna waste here single second

Yes. It'll cost you 2.5 euro. Hope you find another server where you get to spend some time in Rookgaard with everyone else. :)

skipping rookgaard on brand new server will be enabled? is this serious? can someone answer ?
if this is true i am not gonna waste here single second
Haha you actually like it to fight with 5 people over 1 rat? You cant be serious i hope?

7 premium, 2,5 rook, 10 euros already to start a server, we love you Iryont!!

Ye its insane this prices. But mastercores playd it smart and asked 2.5 every 14 days. So 5 euro a month for a ot that just started. Imo a owner can ask more the longer its online and the effort he or his crew put into it

Yep but mastercores 30k each premium ingane for 2 months server its was fine, here you will see the price ingame of premium in next 2 weeks :(

This pokemon OT will have 300 players online and after it dies within 6 months - all servers will be dead. Just because one bad update. Iryont knows this and just want to milk the last money he can.

p2w server? people who got money will skip rook and have adventage + making rune makers will be easier.
turn off this shit and make fair start for everyone, you can enable it like 3 days after start
what is the point to have rookgaard in game while you can skip it?

The ones with bp premium scroll from legacy and destiny will have advantages from the new players who have only 1, pay 2 winnnnnnnnn

Because legacy has been heavily inflated with runes and cash due to insane amount of botfarms. Are you really that stupid or just pretending?
After first premium ends people will leave only who got scrolls from other worlds will play not hard to understand

The ones with bp premium scroll from legacy and destiny will have advantages from the new players who have only 1, pay 2 winnnnnnnnn
this is good for economy in new server, less people will need premium = harder to sell premium = lower prices
anyway their bp's of pacces will only save them 7 euro nothing else, no effect to the game

btw. what teams will join new server?
what do you think, how many people will come to play?

After first premium ends people will leave only who got scrolls from other worlds will play not hard to understand

Wow so cool to meet another retard that believes he can see in the future and bring us facts noone else knows! I see that you're stupid now, thanks for answering my question.

this is good for economy in new server, less people will need premium = harder to sell premium = lower prices
anyway their bp's of pacces will only save them 7 euro nothing else, no effect to the game

btw. what teams will join new server?
what do you think, how many people will come to play?
There is 700 on realesta is low rate version, i give it 1-2 months more, and people is classictibia aswell,none of them want to join here maybe try 1 month but dont think so oldschool players dont like this server anymore,gm fuck up this server + start making own decissions of runes npcs more scrolls etc after update all left just look online numbers
Maybe some give a change but if they see they can't make runes or sit 10h with 1 char for 5 bp probably leave

Wow so cool to meet another retard that believes he can see in the future and bring us facts noone else knows! I see that you're stupid now, thanks for answering my question.
Btw hotkey player you are in the wrong thread

Is not you who take over a battle in mastercores last month and start saying combo avalanche combo avalanche, is it you right? wrong thread my friend

Is not you who take over a battle in mastercores last month and start saying combo avalanche combo avalanche, is it you right? wrong thread my friend

Ah yeah, you know so much. I didn't even play mastercores beyond the second day because it kicked every 30 minutes. Just fuck off already if you have no idea who you're taking to or about, you're starting to become a degenerate.

It might be other mich then, they give him 1 char in 1 battle and start screaming that he dead 5 seconds later, why degenerate? im just telling truths man :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back