• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey knight player, while you are making lootbags 24/7 others will sell premmium scrolls, after 10 days for 60k each without playing the game, keep making bag loots xd

in what way is a home depot totally broken?

it is basicly a depot you can buy for real Money to put in your house nothing else lol

Tibia has Always been pay2play, nobody plays anything without premuim.

They are already adding pay 2 win stuff like home depot for 25 euro ( which is totally broken ). And they are still adding things which affect the gameplay too much.

Server is great but it is getting more and more p2p/p2w. I don't think they will change.

How is this p2w? Xd

You having a depot in ur HOUSE doesn't really give you that much .. i really doubt this changes alot.
Even for the price of it, rather buy prem scrolls ingame ..

Hey knight player, while you are making lootbags 24/7 others will sell premmium scrolls, after 10 days for 60k each without playing the game, keep making bag loots xd
u keep Crying about how difficult Life is in medivia, why dont you fuck off to your mana rune ots already? LOL

btw at level 100 i can easy make 100k profit in 1 hunt with 250k exp per hour ;]

a home depot doesnt give you a single in-game advantage, 0 damage, 0 speed, 0 Health. it is just a feature for people to save a few seconds up to a minute (depending on how far ur house is from dp) parceling ur stuff straight to your house rather than running from dp > house. i just dont get how some poeple think

u keep Crying about how difficult Life is in medivia, why dont you fuck off to your mana rune ots already? LOL

btw at level 100 i can easy make 100k profit in 1 hunt with 250k exp per hour ;]
With what runes? you mean in Legacy where there is unlimited runes and cash right? can wait to see it here this profit xd, or selling premmiums for 100k and buying runes in npc that might be other option :)

I looted 2 vampire shields from lvl 40-80 exping on tomb in Legacy 150 bp gfb ~ thats my profit on those levels xd

With what runes? you mean in Legacy where there is unlimited runes and cash right? can wait to see it here this profit xd, or selling premmiums for 100k and buying runes in npc that might be other option :)

I looted 2 vampire shields from lvl 40-80 exping on tomb in Legacy 150 bp gfb ~ thats my profit on those levels xd
doesnt matter what server Destiny or legacy really since both have the same rune prices, i'd make the exact same profit on either one. Same goes with prophecy will have same droprate and rune prices will probobly be same as in legacy and Destiny.

Really you wasted while gfbing tombs on lvl 40? thats crazy man..

Yeah on peninsula before update, i had 3 makers promoted premiums went for 35k each not 300k like now, it was when everyone can make his own runes and go exp not like now xd

Using wisdom scroll to skip rookgard on first day on a brand new server (LOL) is definitely not p2w and not a huge advantage.

What a joke im out.

Rookgaard is such a mess I don't mind skipping it but I do see where people who are annoyed with it are coming from. There's no hiding that they are trying to open new channels of revenue and I personally still think it's at a reasonable level. TP-scrolls, skip Novus, name/sex change, expand slots and in the future more customizable houses and rent being paid by both in-game cash and MC. The new quiver however could be the start of a new era. While it in a vacuum might seem harmless, it gives people a reason to suggest other useful items purchasable through both in-game materials and MC. We saw it happen with the runes in NPC, which was initially though of as a last resort and something that shouldn't affect the player to player market, the prices have constantly been lowered and it's quite evident that we are going towards a game where we no longer have to depend on other players for supplies. This might be the right way to go though - especially with rune-farms gone from the game. However, it's important to know that the implementation of purchasable runes from NPC's were controversial. Once it was introduced, lowering the prices bit by bit doesn't create much of an uproar and before we know it, the player to player market is gone.

People fear the same steps will be taken with items purchasable through MC. Now Rangers have a quiver they can cough up some quick $ to rock, adding something Knights, Mages and Druids can buy doesn't seem like a stretch anymore. Rinse and repeat, each item carrying slightly more of an advantage than the previous one - nothing major, so we see no uproar - and before we know it we find ourselves in completely different game.

Medivia want 3000+ steady player count back? REVERSE GRAPHIC UPDATE TO 7.4!

Medivia 1.5 year ago with 7.4 graphics = 3000 online.
Medivia now with new graphics = 300 online.

312.jpg

I never thought another game would to the exact same mistake as CipSoft did, it's just unbelievable.

Last edited:
Since the new war started (well we hope enemies even try to fight ..) anyways. Alot of new people started again. Alot od them who quitted back in the days cause they disliked what iryont did. But now they back cause of the war they get used to the new sprites and even starting to like it. At first i hated ot too such a big change. But iryont is slowly making it more and more perfect. Atm some sprites renain ugly as fuck but luckily most of them are really nice nowadays. Beside the graphics. The story's and lores medivia has the offer are just sick and not a single other ot will ever have quests etc like medivia has nowadays.

skipping rookgaard on brand new server will be enabled? is this serious? can someone answer ?
if this is true i am not gonna waste here single second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back