• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iryont

medivia.online
Solutions
Reaction score

Dear players

Our brand stands for the best gaming experience since 2009, great customer care, professional software, and a crew which does its best to serve you as a player since we really love what we do. In fact, we are a legal company with a single goal to follow our dream of creating the perfect gaming experience. Moreover, we have devoted last years to upgrade the game with new, eye-catching map parts, breath-taking quest-lines and outstanding RPG elements. Additions, which allow you to stay excited, even after 150 level. We will never stop to serve you with the unique RPG-content, so the exploring may never stop.

We offer you a chance to stand your ground on a true old school game hosted in Europe. To relive your memory of being part of a great player community. Do you actually still remember to have this feeling that you are itching to explore unknown frontiers and the thrill of the fight? If you are looking for long-term and fun game, Medivia Online is the place for you to be.

We will continuously upgrade our detection system to keep the amount of cheating across all worlds to a minimum.

However, we understand the request of players that wish to play on a server that has had the opportunity of being protected by our detection system from day 1 and we are happy to oblige.

Furthermore, we know how important the first months of a new server are in terms of cheating protection which is why we will have more members of the staff manually patrolling the server searching for possible cheating. Let this also be a message for the hundreds of players that recently got their accounts deleted for using unofficial software: You are very welcome to start over and play the game in a fair manner.

Prophecy is a world located in Europe and it has following features: Slow paced, normal experience, normal loot rate, normal skill rate, normal magic rate, normal regeneration rate.

Also, we have a Test world which you can use to check out the game before Prophecy. It has infinite runes, ammunitions, fluids and it doesn't require premium at all!

Date:
Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET

Platforms:

Download section (client):

Facebook:

We have over 14000 followers!

Screenshots:

2.png

3.png

5.png

6.png

Good luck with the new world! (Y)

Pokemon time?????? only premmium accounts make runes, why you dont want your 1500 players again bro?, thanks for destroy your server, retaaaaard

we shall really see how many actual players there is on this server for once.. its usually 70% rune makers

to everyone: I left your project, even if i could have earn a lot of money. But look what monster you have created.

Im glad i left the ship when it was the time, im out.
"I rather die on my feet that live on my knees"

Forever Tibianic, the real oldschool

Last edited:
Shit staff, shit graphics, 10/10 shit.

However, new servers always fun in the beginning, some competition and low lvl fights. Go enjoy the beginning then take farewell forever as after this server medivia is deaaaad for good

Last edited:
Just imagine if Iryont pulled his head out of his ass and reverted the graphics update, just admit to your misstake and deliver what the playerbase wants. If you think that Medivia will be a hit on Steam your out on deep water.. There's no kids that will play tibia over all the other games out there, the people playing 7.4 tibia nowadays are older.

Just imagine if Iryont pulled his head out of his ass and reverted the graphics update, just admit to your misstake and deliver what the playerbase wants. If you think that Medivia will be a hit on Steam your out on deep water.. There's no kids that will play tibia over all the other games out there, the people playing 7.4 tibia nowadays are older.

Its gonna be big hit on steam wait and see!!!!

Cannot wait to play here!
It's any sense to play knight with club? I think clubs are way too weak to main it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back