• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny to read all nifz Crying, playing the game 15h/day and gets deleted for talking shit then begging to get second chance but doesnt and now he shittalks the game instead.

People wont take you seriously when you act like a retard, Nifz.

Some of the sprites on medivia was shit after the big update where a few players was quitting but most of the really bad ones are decent now. Good content for high levels and the only real server to play if you are looking for exploring/RPGing.

Very good and balanced custom content, lootrate isnt messed up like most other servers. Money actually means something on this game even after being released many many years ago without resets.

??? I got deleted for saying that the graphics were terrible and they should listen to their players and don't be ignorant as cipsoft."Affecting server reputation" was their reason for my deletion. That's not talking shit, that's criticism which OBVIOUSLY is gonna come along the way if you put in to consideration on how much time everyone spent on their game. People usually wants what they paid for no?

All you dumbasses whos still playing medivias like "graphics dont matter" clearly it does seeing as like 70% of the players no longer play. They doubled price of premium wonder why. Hmmmm! Maybe to make up for lost income?

Saturday morning on a fucking weekend 7 am, 3 hours until SS. Yeeaaah games not dying! Graphics dont matter at all! We're just not playing anymore because theres so many other awesome servers we rather play... Thats why we dont play medivia anymore because mastercores,realesta and classicus are all so friggin awesome servers!

15:40 Saturday
Classic for sure is ALIVE XD
Server Online!

Players Online

129 players

Some of the sprites on medivia was shit after the big update where a few players was quitting but most of the really bad ones are decent now. Good content for high levels and the only real server to play if you are looking for exploring/RPGing.

Very good and balanced custom content, lootrate isnt messed up like most other servers. Money actually means something on this game even after being released many many years ago without resets.

You sayed its good for high levels, nobody will start from 0 here in Legacy or Destiny anymore, they see lvls 400 and they leave, only way to start is buying lvl 200 for 300 euros, not everyone gonna do it, its not like before, thats why is dead. Is only server for this high lvls they have unlimited runes and cash from Venezuelan people making runes all this years, Prophecy starting from 0 without making runes,its over game. Prophecy 1 month server after premmium ends, thanks Iryont

Guys, I have played on Tibianic 7.1 and it was like... no clue, 7 years ago? So yeah since the beggining of everything.

Afterwards they have started 7.4 Tibianic and there were like 30 players online all the time. After some updates and advertisments tibianic has reached about 200 or 300 players online. They have created more worlds, tibianic hr, some updates and yeah it became very very popular and I have really enjoyed this game soo soo much. I have also played also in the time that tibianic has reached like 1500 players online. It was crazy. Obviously a lot of people online were the bots and runemakers but holy shit it was crazy seeing that huge amount of players online even if 50% were the MCs or so. It was very popular, superb oldschool server with smart (I thought) people!

But holy shit they have destroyed everything in just one update. Why do we have to listen people? Fk that, let's choose our own way and ban those people that do complain about everything. We know better, don't we?

So yeah they thought they can do everything but everything has fked up. They have added ugly and awful graphics, no more 7.4 feeling, I feel more zezenia ots than legendary Tibianic. I just have no idea what were they thinking.

But at least I'm glad that like 70% people have quitted this server. They went the same path as Cipsoft did with not listening to the players. And after so many playing years I really hope this server will get closed quickly. It's no more worth to play there.
And I am sure that new server will be a fail as well. Good luck with new ugly graphics.

You sayed its good for high levels, nobody will start from 0 here in Legacy or Destiny anymore, they see lvls 400 and they leave, only way to start is buying lvl 200 for 300 euros, not everyone gonna do it, its not like before, thats why is dead. Is only server for this high lvls they have unlimited runes and cash from Venezuelan people making runes all this years, Prophecy starting from 0 without making runes,its over game. Prophecy 1 month server after premmium ends, thanks Iryont
I mean sure if u wanna fight and have war against the strongest Guilds on medivia u will need to buy a level 200 but there are tons of factions and RPG stuff to do in medivia which doesn't require you to buy a level 200 lol. If you want orshabaal ot just to fight then go some x50 exp with infinite runes or something. Obviously mediva isnt a war ot (even though there has been alooot of wars there over the years) it is a game that you can play for years of years to come, rather than have it reset within a month or two. It is not like classictibia or mastercores have more players (maybe mastercores but a tiny bit but it's still a new server whereas medivia been up for almost 10 years) just goes to show what server is the most stable and longlasting with DECENT content that gives you the real 7.4 feeling not just gfb/sd Everything like you do on tibia and mastercores.

If you play for Graphics 7.4 is actually shit Graphics anyway xD go play diablo or something your arguments make u look silly, play tibia for Graphics hahahahah...

Incredible how people find time to bash on things they dont like instead of giving constructive criticism. Lots of new sprites got updated according to what players wanted, which means the developers actually listen to us.
Medivia moved from Tibia sprites and wont come back. Think about it as a "new" game and give it another try. A new mainland will be released next year, which means fresh quality content for everyone.

Incredible how people find time to bash on things they dont like instead of giving constructive criticism. Lots of new sprites got updated according to what players wanted, which means the developers actually listen to us.
Medivia moved from Tibia sprites and wont come back. Think about it as a "new" game and give it another try. A new mainland will be released next year, which means fresh quality content for everyone.
We did. Post/Threads was deleted, Chars was banned/deleted aswell. How can you seriously even say people did not try?

Btw, i agree about new game. It's zezenia v2. Should not even be allowed on this forum since it's not tibia.

We did. Post/Threads was deleted, Chars was banned/deleted aswell. How can you seriously even say people did not try?

Btw, i agree about new game. It's zezenia v2. Should not even be allowed on this forum since it's not tibia.
That's not true. Calling the update "utterly shit" and wishing for the game to die isn't constructive at all.

I mean sure if u wanna fight and have war against the strongest Guilds on medivia u will need to buy a level 200 but there are tons of factions and RPG stuff to do in medivia which doesn't require you to buy a level 200 lol. If you want orshabaal ot just to fight then go some x50 exp with infinite runes or something. Obviously mediva isnt a war ot (even though there has been alooot of wars there over the years) it is a game that you can play for years of years to come, rather than have it reset within a month or two. It is not like classictibia or mastercores have more players (maybe mastercores but a tiny bit but it's still a new server whereas medivia been up for almost 10 years) just goes to show what server is the most stable and longlasting with DECENT content that gives you the real 7.4 feeling not just gfb/sd Everything like you do on tibia and mastercores.

If you play for Graphics 7.4 is actually shit Graphics anyway xD go play diablo or something your arguments make u look silly, play tibia for Graphics hahahahah...

Yea you really think people is starting from 0 nowadays, paying 20 euros to have 3 makers or paying 300k for a premmium scroll in game, just check online lists its nothing more to say you probably 1 of this high lvls who is afraid to see this game dead but it is already, 2 months more and you are alone playing here enjoy your rpg then xd

so stay on ur orshabaal ot lol i dont care if you start or no xd just saying ur arguments makes no sence unless you are only looking to fight wars. online list is more than classic, almost as much as mastercores so i have no idea what you are talking about. Please dont say there used to be 3000 players online, because we both know, 2700 of this was MC bot chars.

Btw, don't forget that in Medivia you can buy rune from shop. Lmao.
Now that's true! But do not forget that runes from shops are expensive. That's why players still buy and sell runes from/to other players.

wullmurt why u dont say a better oldschool server then

guess u are one of those who got deleted due to bot or had farms and now cry because you cant anymore ;)

wullmurt why u dont say a better oldschool server then

guess u are one of those who got deleted due to bot or had farms and now cry because you cant anymore ;)
I sold my char after we won the war on legacy, because of the update.

There are only one oldschool server, it's classictibia. Issue is that they have not updated it so it's 100% oldschool, which makes the server boring when you are high enough. If they do some updates, it sure will be a great server. But we have to see if their promise on update delivers.

so stay on ur orshabaal ot lol i dont care if you start or no xd just saying ur arguments makes no sence unless you are only looking to fight wars. online list is more than classic, almost as much as mastercores so i have no idea what you are talking about. Please dont say there used to be 3000 players online, because we both know, 2700 of this was MC bot chars.

Your arguments makers no sence too, i lvl my char here from 0 with my 3 makers like every other server i played, idk what you speak about orshabals server, i took decent lvl here i enjoyed , unfortunately you can't do this anymore, stay away from here and go take lvl 500 if you like it, everyone on this forum want to see this server with 1500 players again with old update like tibianic times 30k premium scrolls, sadly its over

Its funny how you protect this stupid gm who destroys his own server

Last edited:
Dont know why people hate the new sprites from Medivia, I personally liked it a lot, it shows that the staff is working, they're just not comfortable being just another regular global tibia server.

Yea you like it! But the 1000 active players who quit dont. And second that's stupid AF: we started medivia because we wanted oldschool 7.4 ofc custom content is awesome, but remaking every city and changing sprites on every items, outfits etc. What's 7.4 about it now?

Yea you like it! But the 1000 active players who quit dont. And second that's stupid AF: we started medivia because we wanted oldschool 7.4 ofc custom content is awesome, but remaking every city and changing sprites on every items, outfits etc. What's 7.4 about it now?

you mean 300 players + 100 venezuelans that have 10 accounts each xD

that's destiny bro xD im talkin about legacy and spectrum
just because a server peaks lets say 400 people online, it dont mean that's all they have, they can still have a total of 1000 players. People just play different times, have obligations such as jobs, families etc. Spectrum alone despite being as "dead" as it was prolly had 200 REAL players, but from time to time loggin in. Spectrums problem was there were no runes and gm banned makers constnatly, so people just stopped logging in on a daily basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back