• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [CUSTOM] Medivia Online - Prophecy [Friday, 14th of December 2018, 20:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make real tibianic ots like legacy long time ago and ppl will come back to your ots

Wish we had the good old medivia..

Still a better server than classictibia even with the shitty item sprs
We all know you guys are gonna play

wont enter this pokemon tibia ot for sure

ps missing old tibianic @2010-13

ye ye we will play lets see hjärndöd

Only ot with 7.4 gameplay that gives the player some stable experience over the years...

i would love to play but im stuck in 2001 with 7.4 tibia my eyes cant see succes of medivia

Wow, so many pokemon hating fat PL-retards here crying coz shit has legit anti-cheating system and they prob got caught in it.

Since i'm above the age of 13 and not mentally ill: anti-cheat system, game mechanics, quests and hunting areas etc. are more important than graphics.
If you enjoy old tibia mechanics and play without cheats, i recommend.

Wow, so many pokemon hating fat PL-retards here crying coz shit has legit anti-cheating system and they prob got caught in it.

Since i'm above the age of 13 and not mentally ill: anti-cheat system, game mechanics, quests and hunting areas etc. are more important than graphics.

you call this tibia xd

"play without cheats" lmao. Just because he did one banwave does not mean it's not gonna be protected forever.

Issue here is that people invested alot of time into this server thinking he would never do exactly the same mistake as Cipsoft did. But guess what? He did exactly as them. He listen to the whining noobs and make the game easy and make it look like shit.

What i don't understand is how people who played legacy and swore to never play this horrible looking game again is now back and want to play. It's like you get raped and then when you flee you stop running and go back to the rapist.

People mainly complain about the graphics. Does that make the game easier? The graphics were changed due to legal reasons. Every mainstream old-school server has custom graphics. I don't think Medivia's custom graphics are worse than any other. Please tell me what makes Medivia so much easier than original 7.4, while simultaneously having your penis inside me if possible.

People mainly complain about the graphics. Does that make the game easier? The graphics were changed due to legal reasons. Every mainstream old-school server has custom graphics. I don't think Medivia's custom graphics are worse than any other. Please tell me what makes Medivia so much easier than original 7.4, while simultaneously having your penis inside me if possible.
Have you ever owned/had friends who played high lvl chars on medivia? All high level content is profit and crazy exp. That is making the game easy. Not even the "epic" quest is hard.

People mainly complain about the graphics. Does that make the game easier? The graphics were changed due to legal reasons. Every mainstream old-school server has custom graphics. I don't think Medivia's custom graphics are worse than any other.

people want to play tibia, not pokemon/zezenia, people trusted iryont to not repeat the same mistake cipsoft did with changing everything about the server and ppl just loved the old graphics and 7.4 feeling, now that iryont taken it away from them there's no reason to come back.

Pacc for runemakers also.

At first I was also against his changes. That was cause his first graphic creations were terrible. Nowadays it looks decent and in some way better. Ofcourse some sprites are still ugly as fuck. But most of them he fixed. Also the map contains way better hunting area's etc for the high and low lvls medivia has nowadays.

graphics a bit to get used to but custom content is better than any other server. Alot of spawns for every range of levels etc. but enough with the buttkissing.
If you want to attract new players you should change the premium rune making thing. At least allow lesser runes like gfbs and hmms to be made.
This shouldnt be a problem with the bot detection system right

people want to play tibia, not pokemon/zezenia, people trusted iryont to not repeat the same mistake cipsoft did with changing everything about the server and ppl just loved the old graphics and 7.4 feeling, now that iryont taken it away from them there's no reason to come back.

Pacc for runemakers also.

If graphics were the most important part for you, i think we're all better of without you. Get a job and pay 7 euro a month. Oh yeah, it's not about that it's about your facc rune-farm who got caught. It's 2018, the majority if players are older today and can afford premium account. Else, play a paladin or a knight. You guys just want to cheat.

If graphics were the most important part for you, i think we're all better of without you. Get a job and pay 7 euro a month. Oh yeah, it's not about that it's about your facc rune-farm who got caught. It's 2018, the majority if players are older today and can afford premium account. Else, play a paladin or a knight. You guys just want to cheat.

Are you retarded or you just pretending? We started tibianic(medivia) because we wanted old school 7.4, they advertised "old school 7.4 come play", now look what it has become..
It's like you buy tickets to barcelona real madrid and u get nigeria division 5 tickets.. If we dont care about graphics and gameplay, we'd be playing rl tibia with 15000 players instead of medivia with 300..
What's fucking 7.4 about medivia? you aim runes? gratz i can do it on real tibia too. everyone lets go real tibia u can aim runes there too. more players online, runes availible in shops.. Kk delete thrread lets go rl tibia

they doubled their premium price? why? to make up for lost revenue. why is that? games fucking dying, last poor attempt to revive it. medivia is dead, been dying for well over a year now, this is the finishing blow. just let it die and laugh at iryont for being an idiot. even if they reverted the graphics it's 2 late, everyone lost trust in these idiots

Friday night 10 pm, 280 people online on combined 3 servers XDDDD
1½ year ago was 3000.

perhaps all you retard ot owners could start listening to your players for once? =)=)

dedots

Been playing it for few years already and it is safe to say that Medivia is the most professional custom server/game I played so far.
I wish goodluck to everyone who is going to start on the new world.

Last edited:
Are you retarded or you just pretending? We started tibianic(medivia) because we wanted old school 7.4, they advertised "old school 7.4 come play", now look what it has become..
It's like you buy tickets to barcelona real madrid and u get nigeria division 5 tickets.. If we dont care about graphics and gameplay, we'd be playing rl tibia with 15000 players instead of medivia with 300..
What's fucking 7.4 about medivia? you aim runes? gratz i can do it on real tibia too. everyone lets go real tibia u can aim runes there too. more players online, runes availible in shops.. Kk delete thrread lets go rl tibia

they doubled their premium price? why? to make up for lost revenue. why is that? games fucking dying, last poor attempt to revive it. medivia is dead, been dying for well over a year now, this is the finishing blow. just let it die and laugh at iryont for being an idiot. even if they reverted the graphics it's 2 late, everyone lost trust in these idiots

Friday night 10 pm, 280 people online on combined 3 servers XDDDD
1½ year ago was 3000.

perhaps all you retard ot owners could start listening to your players for once? =)=)

dedots

^ buys char, runes on server. Plays 15h a day. Talks shit gets deleted turns into talking trash about server. rinse and repeat.

^ buys char, runes on server. Plays 15h a day. Talks shit gets deleted turns into talking trash about server. rinse and repeat.

??? I got deleted for saying that the graphics were terrible and they should listen to their players and don't be ignorant as cipsoft."Affecting server reputation" was their reason for my deletion. That's not talking shit, that's criticism which OBVIOUSLY is gonna come along the way if you put in to consideration on how much time everyone spent on their game. People usually wants what they paid for no?

All you dumbasses whos still playing medivias like "graphics dont matter" clearly it does seeing as like 70% of the players no longer play. They doubled price of premium wonder why. Hmmmm! Maybe to make up for lost income?

Saturday morning on a fucking weekend 7 am, 3 hours until SS. Yeeaaah games not dying! Graphics dont matter at all! We're just not playing anymore because theres so many other awesome servers we rather play... Thats why we dont play medivia anymore because mastercores,realesta and classicus are all so friggin awesome servers!

Last edited:
See u there nifZ, everyone knows u are so addicted that u will spend your next sañary in mediviacoins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back