• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

WhAt the hell is the matter with you guys?!
Hes opening awesome looking rpgserver which there are 2 few of, and your complaining about the launch time, he puts it online when its ready. Or do you guys want to play at a laggy server with bugs appear there an there? Get your shit together, and pero, keep doing what you do:) cant wait to try it out!

Indeed! i'd rather start playing tomorrow on a decent host than start playing now with lots of bugs and kicks.

it just doesn't seem serious at all. every single ot I played fucked up their launch and most of them shuts down within a week. well I better go to sleep then, you've already lost alot of players, gg.

WhAt the hell is the matter with you guys?!
Hes opening awesome looking rpgserver which there are 2 few of, and your complaining about the launch time, he puts it online when its ready. Or do you guys want to play at a laggy server with bugs appear there an there? Get your shit together, and pero, keep doing what you do:) cant wait to try it out!

Everyone wants a fully running server without buggs and laggs. However, he stated the the launch would be 1 hour and 20 minutes ago. Sure, that was a mistake, but it's not weird that people start complaining when a server isn't launched on the promised time and date without any post explaining why it isn't online. That post came almost an hour later, so yeah, people start complaining about it. Nobody has to 'get their shit together', you should just take a look at the facts and why people reacted that way.

@Maas90 It'll be fine, played his server last time, it doesn't randomly shut down after a week. I'd encourage you to atleast try it out when it's up and running, I know you enjoy PVPing as much as I do, you're able to get plenty of it if these PL teams actually start playing.

@Maas90 if you're not patient with a server launch then I don't want you as a player.
I like to have people who enjoy their time and give their support towards the server.

The only thing that has popped up now is "Error while Saving player" and that's the only reason the server is offline right now.
I'm looking for a fix into it and asking around, as soon as it's done I'll announce it here.

impatient fucks lol, fl fixing the problem, waiting for the opening
@Maas90 if you're not patient with a server launch then I don't want you as a player.
I like to have people who enjoy their time and give their support towards the server.

The only thing that has popped up now is "Error while Saving player" and that's the only reason the server is offline right now.
I'm looking for a fix into it and asking around, as soon as it's done I'll announce it here.

inpatient fucks lol, gl fixing the problem, cant wait to try out the new server :)

Is it the first time you try your server to see if it's working? 1,5 hours after launch time? xD

Is it the first time you try your server to see if it's working? 1,5 hours after launch time? xD

The launch date was supposed to be tomorrow, it was a mistake on his part. Your comments are so retarded, I can't even comprehend. You either do not read any of the posts in this thread, or you're just too stupid to understand he meant to write down June 12th instead of June 11th.

Aha, that's the reason why we all have read wednesday 11th 8 am before? Thank you for telling me man

I could wait another week or even months aslong as you stick to your word, it has nothing to do with patience, rather trust.
Also, I'm sure you want as many players as you can get.

Just a little tip, instead of saying "we'll launch as soon as possible", set a time and date. If you dont know when the server is ready, fix it and THEN put a time and date (at least 12 hours before launch). Just make sure you can stick to it, how hard can it be?
Alot of players wants to be there at the launch rather than hours later, give them that chance instead of launching it without warning.

You guys really need a community manager.

Aha, that's the reason why we all have read wednesday 11th 8 am before? Thank you for telling me man

Is it really that hard for you to understand the word MISTAKE? Look it up in a dictionary, then hopefully you'll understand what I'm talking about.

People make mistakes. I'm sure admins will run server as fast as they can. Anyway, I'm looking for a team/blocker. My nick is Akeno (druid).

Server is now online, saving error fixed :)!
Hope you guys enjoy the server!

Last edited:
Gratz restart -.- now i lost around ~5000gp on my loot bag (2500-3000 now and 2000 when u fix npc so we can sell battle shields/steel shields/brass helmets and swords for normal price) funny that i lost half of my manas and i gonna lose rest to leave resp after restart + nothing looted only 500gp

Gratz restart -.- now i lost around ~5000gp on my loot bag (2500-3000 now and 2000 when u fix npc so we can sell battle shields/steel shields/brass helmets and swords for normal price) funny that i lost half of my manas and i gonna lose rest to leave resp after restart + nothing looted only 500gp

Your life must be very tough. I mean for fuck sake, grow a pair and accept that not everything can be perfect during the first day(s) of a server start, maybe even weeks. Losing a bunch of pixels really cant cause such a trauma as you describe it.

The server seems interesting and I'll give it a try as soon as I'm home from work :)

Back