• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

Legend:
( ? ) - Task NPC

( ! ) - Hunting spot

( X ) - Quest

North gate

Minotaurs:

40 Minotaur guard - reward 20 000 exp and (?) gp
20 Minotaur Mage - reward (?) exp and (?) gp
Knight armor quest.

Dragons:
45 Dragons - reward 50 000 exp and 2,7k gp
60 Dragon lord - reward 90 000 exp and 9,1k gp

Elfs:
Elfs - reward 21 000 exp and 1,8k gp
Elf Arcanist - reward (?) cash and (?) gp

2MbwuD3.png

West gate:
Cyclop task:
100 Cyclops -
(20) Cyclops Smith - reward 40 000 exp and 4k gp.

pDrsLO7.png

South gate:
Ghouls and Crypts task:
(x) Ghouls - reward (?)
30 Crypt shamblers - reward 10 000 exp and second Citizen addon.

sGpFNVz.png

Dude your guides, you really put an effort into them. It makes me consider whether I should try ThanatosOT or not because why would someone put so much effort into guides on an OT if it's not worth trying atleast?
Keep it up man, nice guides! I like to read them even tho Im not playing lol xD

Peroxide, are You planning to add some of Your maps to the server ? I'm totally sure that people want to watch them ingame, not only by website :)
Will there be new ammo for pallys in the near future ( something like crystalline arrows/drill bolts) ?

I'm to excited to play this server, since I saw already some people I know playing it and definitely Ill give it a try once I get back to my home (On vacations and probably arrive 22-23jun). I could say I get lots of fun watching the streams peolple are casting, and tbh it looks so fun.

Greetings, Liro.

I'm out / have fun

07:03 CM Peroxide: afk training is legal
07:03 CM Peroxide: cavebotting etc isnt

anyway there is 12 ppl online and 7-10 botters atm

I'm out / have fun

07:03 CM Peroxide: afk training is legal
07:03 CM Peroxide: cavebotting etc isnt

anyway there is 12 ppl online and 7-10 botters atm
I wish you luck on your adventure finding a bot free server, I am still considering my decision on botters etc here.

Some news of updates
Code:
Changes:
*Guilds should now work properly after a host swap tonight
*Various map bug fixes
*Merchant npc's have been updated
*Weapon level requirements have been removed on a lot of things,
some things still require level requirement such as rods and wands etc.
*Clean has been edited so you no longer lose your loot-bags every 2 hours.
*Hydra, Dragon lord, Demon loot is edited
*Added Creature products npc
*Added furniture npc

To-do
Code:
*Fix double melee issue (haven't actually witnessed this)
*Fix outfit glitch that requires you to login to see your changed outfit, this was caused
due to the starting position when the character was created as it inherited the wrong
position details. If you have this issue and would like it resolved ASAP then message CM Peroxide or CM HalfAway
*Add another payment option, most likely PayGol. Not money hungry but it will let most people who don't have access to paypal also have the ability to donate.

Last edited:
Im out too loot-rate is too high for this ot 50-60lvls ms/ed with donator sdking/(55+ ueking) hydras/dls 4rh+boh+many k armors, medusa shields and warrior helmets per 100 hydras are u kidding? Same with dls my loot on 65 dl task was... rh 3 tower shield d slayer fs my mate looted 2 rh 2 tower shield d slayer and dsm RPG? Today or tommorow ppl gonna hunt demons and loot first mpa/mms/g legs on first hunt...

Im out too loot-rate is too high for this ot 50-60lvls ms/ed with donator sdking/(55+ ueking) hydras/dls 4rh+boh+many k armors, medusa shields and warrior helmets per 100 hydras are u kidding? Same with dls my loot on 65 dl task was... rh 3 tower shield d slayer fs my mate looted 2 rh 2 tower shield d slayer and dsm RPG? Today or tommorow ppl gonna hunt demons and loot first mpa/mms/g legs on first hunt...
Just fixed the loot drops on those monsters :)

New client don't working..
Read the article again it says it's for once we complete our host swap, meanwhile use the other client to play
http://thanatosot.com/downloads.php

Peroxide, are You planning to add some of Your maps to the server ? I'm totally sure that people want to watch them ingame, not only by website :)
Will there be new ammo for pallys in the near future ( something like crystalline arrows/drill bolts) ?

Yes to the map, and probably not for the new ammunition for pallys

Last edited:
Even if u fix monster drop people already made huge profit ~50cc or more just new players gonna have waste all time now... i told in first day of ot that loot-rate is too big but u ignored it now its too late

Even if u fix monster drop people already made huge profit ~50cc or more just new players gonna have waste all time now... i told in first day of ot that loot-rate is too big but u ignored it now its too late
Well I'm pretty sure none got 50cc yet.

@up. What I heard from people on game chat "Yey, we've killed our first Demon, first mpa!!" "Yey, we've killed our second Demon, first golden legs!!".

Why not for new ammo for pallys? Crystaline arrows are nice looking, you don't have to make them high attack, it can be similar to assassin stars or even worse.

@up. What I heard from people on game chat "Yey, we've killed our first Demon, first mpa!!" "Yey, we've killed our second Demon, first golden legs!!".

Why not for new ammo for pallys? Crystaline arrows are nice looking, you don't have to make them high attack, it can be similar to assassin stars or even worse.
yea some guys looted 2 mpas/golden legs or atleast they were saying that (that was in like 20mins)

Thanatos is based on 8.54 sprites, with a few edits not by me. I don't know how to implement sprites etc, of course it's possible way down the track but for now it's a no.

The server's client is based on 8.54.

@Peroxide
You did the most stupid thing you could do -.-
I'm talking about this:
uda6Vf6.png

He criticizes Thanatos on most pupular OTS forum in Poland (Tibia.org.pl)
Gofrownica terroru = Adposatnr

"Peroxide fucked OTS!" - first line of post Adpo~
qPiM1R5.png

Some players said that all over trade/game-chat yesterday. Can't remember what items but they lied atleast yesterday( not sure if this is a lie or not, but the loot aint that boosted to affect such loot luck.)

Back