• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

BANG 45!
gAAtWhP.png

Make polish-chat and english-chat today.

16:11 CM Peroxide has taken the action "Notation" (2 left to banishment) against: kolarz (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Cavebotting".

Are you serious? 3 warnings for cavebotting till banishment? He will bot again because he can do it. I'm dissapointed. Please make a poll, in my opinion cavebotting should be perm ban.

Last edited:
Make polish-chat and english-chat today.

16:11 CM Peroxide has taken the action "Notation" (2 left to banishment) against: kolarz (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "Cavebotting".

Are you serious? 3 warnings for cavebotting till banishment? He will bot again because he can do it. I'm dissapointed. Please make a poll, in my opinion cavebotting should be perm ban.
At the moment it's a notation + tp to temple.

16:47 Voice: We have brought you back from heaven for it is your fate to end with the darkness that threatens our realm.

So I was in heaven? And now I have to fight on earth again? That sucks..

3rd day of ots and some people are running with demon helmet and magic plate armor.

Some reports :

* "exori con" spell - works good while using spears; when i'm using bow+onyx arrows, damage is extremely low - 20+ hp at hit. It should be fixed ( tested on dist. near 90 )
*missing creature products both from monsters ( minotaurs, orcs, amazons ) and in the shop

And some questions :
*where to get backpacks with other colours ?
*are there other custom monsters like "Wild Druid" or mobs with different colours ?
*is it possible to buy assassin stars ? Where to do that ?

Last edited:
you should really add somebody that is always online to stop botters...

Back