• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

Nice to see Thanatos back on track!
You guys should use the report and changelog feature that comes with Znote AAC. I think it was made after your template so it isn't visible for you. But it is a nice way to keep track of bugs and display server updates. :)

Nice to see Thanatos back on track!
You guys should use the report and changelog feature that comes with Znote AAC. I think it was made after your template so it isn't visible for you. But it is a nice way to keep track of bugs and display server updates. :)
Thanks for the support, unsure about these features but will look into them. Still experiencing some issues with Znote acc.
If you could possibly help me out on Skype that'd be great :p

Do something about those botters please :)
Going to be getting at most 2 GM's tonight.

Haha gm blez banned Spiryt (justified) for using heal bot on PvP and his team spammed priv gm blez and game chat insulting him and boom MAGIC! Spiryt unbanishment! Haha Its funny everyone can see their auto healing:) How? Just press random ue near them everyone spamm 0.01 sec after getting dmg Exura vita u dont see their yellow hp! all time green :]

Sometimes when a player dies, they respawn on the life gate and they get trapped

Last edited:
changed password , new one is not working
tried get back my account , but fuction 'lost account' in my opinion is not working

Haha gm blez banned Spiryt (justified) for using heal bot on PvP and his team spammed priv gm blez and game chat insulting him and boom MAGIC! Spiryt unbanishment! Haha Its funny everyone can see their auto healing:) How? Just press random ue near them everyone spamm 0.01 sec after getting dmg Exura vita u dont see their yellow hp! all time green :]

If you listen Adposatnr the server will quickly fall.
I try the best I can to encourage an increasing number of players on the server, doing guides, helping beginners etc. Adposatnr destroys everything, writes on the forums that poroxide fucked Thanatos, exaggerates everything to discourage beginners!!!
He writes always under the influence of emotions (check out his list of death). - When he have good Level all it's fine, but when He die or have low level he crying on forums and in game -.-

If you have already begun to ban, ban everyone, not just high-level players.
Please keep the seriousness of this situation due to the fact that it can trigger the death of the server.

You banished the old player that would be stay to end of days on the server (so it was on the previous edition) it's sad ; <

Last edited:
  • Gofrownica Terroru (Adposatnr)
  • [15 June 2014 (17:43)] Killed at level 80 by player: Spiryt
  • [15 June 2014 (12:28)] Killed at level 75 by player: Spiryt
  • All in that Topic from me :)!

Sometimes when a player dies, they respawn on the life gate and they get trapped
Only thoose who registered on the old site/new site during the transfer to the new host.
If someone spawns at the life gate msg a GM and you'll get help.

Everyone who played with seya kuroya and his team know that hes looking for RPG ots 24/7 advertising it only to BOT his EK and call his friends to use bot too... sorry spiryt if your team spamming on game chat something like 'its nonsense to play without auto healing!! Only no-lifers dont use bot! Unban spiryt" and also threating gm that server gonna die if seya team leave ot then better dont play k?

Everyone who played with seya kuroya and his team know that hes looking for RPG ots 24/7 advertising it only to BOT his EK and call his friends to use bot too... sorry spiryt if your team spamming on game chat something like 'its nonsense to play without auto healing!! Only no-lifers dont use bot! Unban spiryt" and also threating gm that server gonna die if seya team leave ot then better dont play k?

do not make yourself bigger idiot - please :)
  • Gofrownica Terroru (Adposatnr)
  • [15 June 2014 (17:43)] Killed at level 80 by player: Spiryt
  • [15 June 2014 (12:28)] Killed at level 75 by player: Spiryt
  • All in that Topic from me :)!

His ban was justified. Quit crying, you bot on every OT and still get your ass kicked by us. Just give up and play legit for once, we might actually have fun crushing you Seya.

His ban was justified. Quit crying, you bot on every OT and still get your ass kicked by us. Just give up and play legit for once, we might actually have fun crushing you Seya.

I'm sorry but I do not talk with morons :) - I gave advice administration, understand it?

I'm sorry but I do not talk with morons :) - I gave advice administration, understand it?
His banishment was justified, and anyone else who is caught botting will be banished without further action. You all know the rules, there is no point in a notation. First offence may or may not be a warning, second banishment and last a possible deletion of the character or account. Thanatos will not tolerate botting, as is a bot-free server. Play fair or leave, simple as that.

Blez I understand that you are a new GM, you wanna demonstrate how good you are, but the true is that you ban me because other players want it, they are just envy, this is normal in this world. If you have more than others they just want to slander you as much as they can, but in the same time this people who scream the loudest "BOT BAN DELETE NOOB" etc. just have opened beautiful bot window in their trays... "Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her." You know what this citation are from? You can't change rules when players are high-level or have something more than others, be the same for all, even for your friends, enemies, even family while You don't understand it you will don't know how to be a good Game Master. And now the horde of players will start scream it here too, waste your time I m not envy like you I just wanna to enjoy Thanatos like old times :)!

Back