• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

One suggestion - remove afk kick on trainers and make all bots illegal. Why i have to download any "shit" if i want to get better skills ?
There is also a better idea - 10 min. after training start system should generate a code, which player on trainers will have to fill in. If not, he will be kicked :)

Okay, okay, I explain all with Blez on priv, fine for me, let's end this discussion :). This is just game, it must provide fun not quarrels. I have more improtant things to do in this week, maybe I will back to play after exams rather not because I lose motivation, this serv aren't the same like 4 years ago... but have a chance to be it :)! I am glad that I had a weekend full of fun with my old friends on teamspeak, quest and show how to powergaming! I m glad that I m the only player that can admit what is true and what is not true about bot situation here. Stay even! But you must know with that even you destroying your own joy from game. Do not look at others look at each other :)!

K3JN4jkv.png

I must say I giggled that this guy believes I hold a resellers copy when I obtained them through the original owners with consent.
You cannot request anything from me as you are not an original owner of Thanatos.

Zeelex and his brother were the owners.

K3JN4jkv.png

I must say I giggled that this guy believes I hold a resellers copy when I obtained them through the original owners with consent.
You cannot request anything from me as you are not an original owner of Thanatos.

Zeelex and his brother were the owners.
even if he is the original lol, he sold it

Yea, I remember that Zeelex and Narzerus were original owners and hosters of first edition , but what about that custom client? If they have it, you can guys use it to take bots out and there won't be problem. I don't play here anymore, because Blez choose that I shouldn't, but I think that previous client is a good resolve before OTC client, what will be hard to make. Before players didn't use elfbot because if anyone have it then it was easy as hell to make debug for him and kill =D.

Yea, I remember that Zeelex and Narzerus were original owners and hosters of first edition , but what about that custom client? If they have it, you can guys use it to take bots out and there won't be problem. I don't play here anymore, because Blez choose that I shouldn't, but I think that previous client is a good resolve before OTC client, what will be hard to make. Before players didn't use elfbot because if anyone have it then it was easy as hell to make debug for him and kill =D.
Unfortunately they got rid of the client not long after shutting down :{

My name ingame is - Nowik i saw with the Spiryt when we fighting against some players in top lvl,when we have a small battle evey1 have to use any healing bot, cuz we see it, if we making a combo then they ppl have to heal in 0,1second they all guys have to using cavebot, healing or bot to train but they can hide it when GM is near if u ban Spiryt u need to do it for next 15-20 players cuz i see they use healing bot or cavebot i dont understand it i wont play this ot if spiryt will be still banned cuz its not fair ban others 20 players with bot and i will still stand this ot or unban one nice guy on this server Spiryt.

My name ingame is - Nowik i saw with the Spiryt when we fighting against some players in top lvl,when we have a small battle evey1 have to use any healing bot, cuz we see it, if we making a combo then they ppl have to heal in 0,1second they all guys have to using cavebot, healing or bot to train but they can hide it when GM is near if u ban Spiryt u need to do it for next 15-20 players cuz i see they use healing bot or cavebot i dont understand it i wont play this ot if spiryt will be still banned cuz its not fair ban others 20 players with bot and i will still stand this ot or unban one nice guy on this server Spiryt.
Nobody has to use bots. If you get caught you get banned, that seems to be the rule, so your point is invalid.
It is fair to ban him because he broke the rule.

Might check the server out after my exam this week, seems like a lot of effort went into it.

R.I.P english

Thanks for intercession tenior. I am glad that players who met me in game believe in me and know that I was always helpful. It was important for me that I didn't obtain banishment when I just earn experience but when I help friends killing bastards like Gofrownica Terroru (Adposatnr) who break the game and tried screw up joy. He did it to me, but I think that my ban won't be vain. Yes, that's true that they should ban around half of the server with me, but they don't do it and I understand it. I firstly was angry on Blez because I m the first player who received the ban, when around 30~ players got only notes for cave bot all night..., but I am adult and I know the rules, I accept terms and I have courage to admit that I made mistake.We can't look on others, if administration choose that we must accept it. I hope that you and other guys will still enjoy the game, solve quests, make PG and kick ass any bastards :)!

Thanks for intercession tenior. I am glad that players who met me in game believe in me and know that I was always helpful. It was important for me that I didn't obtain banishment when I just earn experience but when I help friends killing bastards like Gofrownica Terroru (Adposatnr) who break the game and tried screw up joy. He did it to me, but I think that my ban won't be vain. Yes, that's true that they should ban around half of the server with me, but they don't do it and I understand it. I firstly was angry on Blez because I m the first player who received the ban, when around 30~ players got only notes for cave bot all night..., but I am adult and I know the rules, I accept terms and I have courage to admit that I made mistake.We can't look on others, if administration choose that we must accept it. I hope that you and other guys will still enjoy the game, solve quests, make PG and kick ass any bastards :)!
So you're back again? xd

Firstly i must say that im not with spiry, if he got banned it was because he broke the rules. I think its not fair that he gets banned because of healbot and players like seya kuroya who also is a tutor gets a warning for cavebot... i believe that everyone who bots should get banned right away. Also we got 3 gms and whenever a botter is seen there is none of staff to report them(there is a lvl 80 with autoheal red pk running around dp killing everyone with mas flam. Please fix bugs already :p

Firstly i must say that im not with spiry, if he got banned it was because he broke the rules. I think its not fair that he gets banned because of healbot and players like seya kuroya who also is a tutor gets a warning for cavebot... i believe that everyone who bots should get banned right away. Also we got 3 gms and whenever a botter is seen there is none of staff to report them(there is a lvl 80 with autoheal red pk running around dp killing everyone with mas flam. Please fix bugs already :p
I'll make a board on the Thanatos forum where you can report players.

So you're back again? xd
What you mean by back again :p? I back again to play this edition, I back again now to know what's up with my friends but rather I won't back again... certainly in this week :D. I am going to learn on my exams next week ^^

You should add a ban when you get X frags, that 80RS was just spamming ues killing levels 20 all arround the city..

I think that I know who is that ms... Ogarniam Msa? If yes he should be banned yesterday with all others :d and not only for bot but also offensive statement :).

I think that I know who is that ms... Ogarniam Msa? If yes he should be banned yesterday with all others :d and not only for bot but also offensive statement :).
I dont get why ur still whining about your bann, clearly u were using cavebot at dl's in the morning/night when no gm's were online. You can ask like half server for it, ive seen it myself... And every botter is getting banned right now, what ive seen now. Dno tho why Seya Kuroya is still playing especially when he's still using healbot while hunting...

But this server is great and i hope more ppl will join! Keep the updates coming, cant wait for new hunting spawns ;)

Umm to get things clear... Me and Narzerus developed Thanatos back in 2010. When we decided to shut down the server due to our lack of time to mantain it, we sold it to some random dude who's name I can't remember anymore.
However 4 years passed and he didn't do anything with Thanatos's files, he couldn't even host a server.
Peroxide contacted me on facebook a few weeks ago, since he was interested on buying Thanatos and getting it back online to which I agreed.
He's been a friend of mine for a long time and I'm glad he got the server up and running the way he did, instead of letting the files rot in some dude's computer.
I'm glad you guys are enjoying what I and Narzerus put so much effort in a few years ago.
Cheers!

Back