• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

Changelog yesterday

-
Potions bug fixed.
If you have more then 100 potions, lets say 150 and you use one the message was "Using one of 99 mana potions" You're now able to see all pots.
"Using one of 149 mana potions"

- The ship/boat captain south of Thanata can now take you to diffrent islands.

- Loot message should now view loot even if you're not in a party.

- Possible to unmount in combat/battle.

Remember to report all bugs on ThanatosOT' forum.

Regards,
HalfAway

Last edited:
now that u fixed potions runes are bugged now...lets say u got 300 sds the message would ltell u that you are using one of 100 sds.
also please fix instances because player are betting bored already of doing the same thing

If you would be well looked to ghost mode, then you caught a lot more people.
Punishing all, and there will be no one who would want to play with such a small number of players.
I will not cry, this is just another server, like everyone else.
30 players online, good luck :)

Regards, Realovsky :)

Before you fix anything else, fix so that you drop on death - people are getting redskull and pking low levels so the server will die. This has to be done as soon as possible.

You're taking steps in the right direction though, so i'll give credit where it's due, but you really gotta step up now in order to save the server.

Before you fix anything else, fix so that you drop on death - people are getting redskull and pking low levels so the server will die. This has to be done as soon as possible.

You're taking steps in the right direction though, so i'll give credit where it's due, but you really gotta step up now in order to save the server.

Looking into the drop on death fix currently :)

A lot of map bug fixes coming later on.

-Added possibility to enchant gems such as ruby, sapphire, amethyst and emerald.
-More houses added in the city.
-Frost Dragon spawn increased
-Serpent Spawns edited a bit

Nice work guys! You put a lot of work in server and players appreciate it, but there is another true that you should do that before start. In my opinion u used one of the primary copy of the server, before the first edition there was a long term test server and this bugs didn't exist. Another point is about rules, there are any true statue, the action depends of luck who "catch" you on the rules break. The last is that if the bots won't be available on trainers there will be 10 players online. I look on the server and yesterday there was 27 players on trains, around 7 knights on cave bot( only on that spawns what I saw, for example. Nick: Iniemowmitego 83 ek die on dragon ;) I lured around 4 for him), 4 people in the dp, and maybe 10 rl players...I hope that you infer a lot from this week for the future :)!

Last edited:
Fix all bugs and put new date of start ots and there will be more players and ot will don't going down in a 6 days of start. now is 30 players online 15 of them on trainers and 5 in depot like 10 players on exp or cavebot.. its very nice rpg but u must make a new restart server and put them without any bugs.

Why there should be new start? there isnt really bugs that slows u down at exping.. Just fix em and some of the ppl will play again and perhaps new ppl will join!

Becouse it's not really rpg server? Trainers, ppl with 110 skills, loot is too big.

I think restart is very good option, but it has many requirements: fully working socketing & enchanting, skill & loot rate decrease , bigger death penalty, OTC, no double-hitting monsters, some map fixes, adding all creature products with RL-tibia prices ( now they are too high ! ), adding missing EQ to shops. It seems Thanatos started too quickly - many new people were highly discouraged of bugs ( biggest bug - spellstones ! ).

Back