• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

Loot x1 xD? 80 mage with sds on dl or wyrms make profit like 25 cc in 1 hour. You are so funny Blez.
Rpg serv? kk thx bb
  • [19 June 2014 (19:00)] Killed at level 29 by player: Moontide
  • [19 June 2014 (18:55)] Killed at level 30 by player: Moontide
  • [19 June 2014 (18:52)] Killed at level 30 by player: Moontide
  • [19 June 2014 (18:50)] Killed at level 31 by player: Moontide
  • [19 June 2014 (18:46)] Killed at level 32 by player: Moontide

Reset isnt a way to fix server, this will lead only for less players.

Reset isnt a way to fix server, this will lead only for less players.

What draws players is the chance to be top though, regardless if it's an RPG server. Besides, seeing the highscore wich such huge discrepancies can only mean one thing according to a new player: only a few people play, the rest don't even care.

Yeah its good proposition, do the restart of server and make hard RPG OT when ppl will start exp then top 5 will be max 80 lvls not 150 + its sucks make a loot low than now fix all buggs and start it in a 2-3 days much players will enjoy and will play if will be there really hard not easy. im take 80 lvl with ms and got 500k and just buying 15 bp sds 150 great mana potions and hunting 1,5h dls with profit and much exp, make it very hard it will be fun and more players will enjoy shared exp quests tasks and the life in ot will be long.

Even though I leveled 113 knight manually in just a few days on this OT I want a reset. Server is dead, period. Fix everything and get active GMs ingame that will take care of botters. Fix deathloss.

Also, higher skillrate and remove trainers completely, not everyone has the opportunity to stand afk on trainers. So stupid that I have to use Tasker and keep my computer on at nights to be able to get decent skills

Even though I leveled 113 knight manually in just a few days on this OT I want a reset. Server is dead, period. Fix everything and get active GMs ingame that will take care of botters. Fix deathloss.

Also, higher skillrate and remove trainers completely, not everyone has the opportunity to stand afk on trainers. So stupid that I have to use Tasker and keep my computer on at nights to be able to get decent skills
+1, i have been playing this ot since the first day and i gotta recognize that its a wonderful server, i could see so much potential here, but i have to agree that it needs a restart.

Restart and what? 7 days will pass and there will be the same amout of players. It's a rpg players which leads to low amout of players, many polish bots left, really sad. Lowering exp? Some people spend 2 hours a day on hunt and they won't play server where they need to pg 7 days to hit 80 lol. It's good how it's atm but it needs few reworks.

People will come back when they see instances, fixed death penalty and working features like Engineering.

Restart and what? 7 days will pass and there will be the same amout of players. It's a rpg players which leads to low amout of players, many polish bots left, really sad. Lowering exp? Some people spend 2 hours a day on hunt and they won't play server where they need to pg 7 days to hit 80 lol. It's good how it's atm but it needs few reworks.

People will come back when they see instances, fixed death penalty and working features like Engineering.

I have 12 years experience of tibia, 8 years of constantly playing OTs, trust me it doesn't work like that. I've seen too many OTs fail. People don't come back to an OT like this when they see highscores and "who is online".

There is not problem with loot but with that how fast and easy they can be kill. Guide how to make 120 lvl in 3 days or 200 in 7 days without bot just 8-10 h play per day. Make character, choose mage, others are only useful for bot. Go rotworm task, next carrion, u will have 13+ and e flam, buy mp, go ghouls task, obtain 2nd rod, skip crypt task, go cyc task, skip smiths, buy for all cash next mp and go elf task, done both and quest for naginata, sell it and u will be around 25 lvl. Next buy or make some runs like gfb and go k arm quest, make either tasks, done u are around lvl 30 with enough cash for promo, So buy it. For last cash buy mp and do drag task, try collect 15 k for hailstorm or u should loot cosmic Energy from arcanist. Done task and u obtain 33 lvl and around 35-40 magic, find blocker and go dls to done task, next do wyrm task and quest on it. Now you are lvl 45 lvl and have enough cash for SDS. It is end of first day. 2nd day go on dls with blocker and use SD, there wont be a problem with cash if u have donator, spend 2-3 h and now u are 60 lvl mage, go wyrms solo and collect around 20 cc in 1h. Buy SDS, smp and go solo Hunt dls, make lvl 90 in 5 hours, use gran hur all time to be faster, attack one dl with SDS and keep going to 2nd! Exp 1,2kk/h. If u will do it enough fast.. 2nd day end. 3rd day made a dragon Mount if u want, if u are druid stay on dls, if sorc u can go hydras/medusa/serpent exp the same. Keep going up 8h, not waste time in dp, just sell loot, buy 15 bp SDS, 200 gmp or only gmp and go exp. Congratulations u are lvl 120! made team, kill shartarion with a lot of waste, drop cash and end game... Or u can still make the same and reach lvl 200 in next 4 days.

Omg So u can play 4 h per day and make 120 in 7 days, not problem :). Result is the same. I was online like 8-10 h, because i have holidays, but some players spend all nights without sleep :0.

There is not problem with loot but with that how fast and easy they can be kill. Guide how to make 120 lvl in 3 days or 200 in 7 days without bot just 8-10 h play per day. Make character, choose mage, others are only useful for bot. Go rotworm task, next carrion, u will have 13+ and e flam, buy mp, go ghouls task, obtain 2nd rod, skip crypt task, go cyc task, skip smiths, buy for all cash next mp and go elf task, done both and quest for naginata, sell it and u will be around 25 lvl. Next buy or make some runs like gfb and go k arm quest, make either tasks, done u are around lvl 30 with enough cash for promo, So buy it. For last cash buy mp and do drag task, try collect 15 k for hailstorm or u should loot cosmic Energy from arcanist. Done task and u obtain 33 lvl and around 35-40 magic, find blocker and go dls to done task, next do wyrm task and quest on it. Now you are lvl 45 lvl and have enough cash for SDS. It is end of first day. 2nd day go on dls with blocker and use SD, there wont be a problem with cash if u have donator, spend 2-3 h and now u are 60 lvl mage, go wyrms solo and collect around 20 cc in 1h. Buy SDS, smp and go solo Hunt dls, make lvl 90 in 5 hours, use gran hur all time to be faster, attack one dl with SDS and keep going to 2nd! Exp 1,2kk/h. If u will do it enough fast.. 2nd day end. 3rd day made a dragon Mount if u want, if u are druid stay on dls, if sorc u can go hydras/medusa/serpent exp the same. Keep going up 8h, not waste time in dp, just sell loot, buy 15 bp SDS, 200 gmp or only gmp and go exp. Congratulations u are lvl 120! made team, kill shartarion with a lot of waste, drop cash and end game... Or u can still make the same and reach lvl 200 in next 4 days.
thats exactly what i did since there is no option to go hunt something else we as players dont get an option to hunt something else, maybe if there is a restart make more hunting spots, more tasks, harder quests that need to be made as a team. Atm gfb and avalanches are useless since all you need is go sd everything and profit. im lvl 65 and i got bored already of doing the same exact thing everytime i play (go to wyrms, dls with alot of sds) we need more quests that take some time.

thats exactly what i did since there is no option to go hunt something else we as players dont get an option to hunt something else, maybe if there is a restart make more hunting spots, more tasks, harder quests that need to be made as a team. Atm gfb and avalanches are useless since all you need is go sd everything and profit. im lvl 65 and i got bored already of doing the same exact thing everytime i play (go to wyrms, dls with alot of sds) we need more quests that take some time.

Yea, let's wait 2 months till necronia hits online and open server again with new hunting places and tasks. Everyone will play for sure.

Anyway stop complaining about reset. There will be no reset unless Pero wants a return in his paypall account ^^.

Back