• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

Kamilcioo In my opinion you should make your own offline server and play alone, it is a solution Xd.

Im not trying to say that a reset would just fix everything, there is another option that is keep on working with the server but i doubt many players would join again. To be honest i enjoyed this ot so much until i got bored of doing the exact same thing, hunting the same monster, I dont see myselft hunting the same monsters until lvl 140-150 for what? if there isnt anything to look forward to. I suggest fixing most of the bugs and make new updates every week or so or simply go offline, fix the bugs and put it back on. (i will keep playing, but only until i get bored of hunting dls :p) best wishes anyway. I see peroxide, halfaway and blez working hard, we just gotta be patient. I want this ot to be enjoyable to everyone and not just a time waster until necronia opens.

Kamilcioo In my opinion you should make your own offline server and play alone, it is a solution Xd.
Give just 3 reasons.

@topic. Fixes are must and should be done really soon.

Last edited:
3z4wayw.jpg

got a bit lucky with the 1x drop rate :>

/ Spitzy

Thanatos is dying and nothing can't save it.

The previous edition was better, although now played more ppls, Administration made a big mistake letting the server with some crash-bugs~ (and no basic information/guides and Loot buyer at start)
And the biggest folly was listening to Gofrownica teroru - What Is just realized me to the incompetence of the administration.
Peroxide - You are very right, but you lack the creativity to keep Thanatos. (You can't make true RPG server)
It's a shame because I was hoping for a longer playing.

LOL.. loot is x1
I actually agree with them, loot was too easy. Loot rate may be 1x but it also depends on the chance in the monster files. Which is one of the things I am working on currently, so far I've edited most common hunted monsters (Dragon lord's etc).

Thanatos is dying and nothing can't save it.

The previous edition was better, although now played more ppls, Administration made a big mistake letting the server with some crash-bugs~ (and no basic information/guides and Loot buyer at start)
And the biggest folly was listening to Gofrownica teroru - What Is just realized me to the incompetence of the administration.
Peroxide - You are very right, but you lack the creativity to keep Thanatos. (You can't make true RPG server)
It's a shame because I was hoping for a longer playing.
Saddens me to hear this, but I'm not sure I lack the creativity to keep Thanatos alive, just more or less the time required to keep it alive. I'll keep the server online for as long as I can (Should be a while). Hopefully I'll be able to bring it back, better.

Don't fix loot from Dl's just make them stronger. make the same with dragons : >

Don't fix loot from Dl's just make them stronger. make the same with dragons : >
You think they're too weak? A lot of other people are telling me otherwise ._. Dayumn XD
Ight will look into their damage.

Also I must say Thanatos has given me a bit of a learning experience in terms of hosting servers :) Going to need it if I ever finish my real map remake :)

Saddens me to hear this, but I'm not sure I lack the creativity to keep Thanatos alive, just more or less the time required to keep it alive. I'll keep the server online for as long as I can (Should be a while). Hopefully I'll be able to bring it back, better.

Does this mean there will be no reset but there will be fixing? If so I'm unsure if I'm willing to continue. Anyway, best of luck in any case.

No trainers, fixed spellstones and doublehits, antybot system and adverts before start would surely help this server. I'd recommend also chaning rewards for tasks. I guess they are too big for rpg serv. Bonus exp for party hunting would be great aswell.

Does this mean there will be no reset but there will be fixing? If so I'm unsure if I'm willing to continue. Anyway, best of luck in any case.
If there is a reset it could be a while away. I'll discuss it with HalfAway tonight to see what we can do in terms of a reset.
It's definitely something I consider since in the beginning loot was too easy. Regarding donations, players who donated will not have to donate again and you will be re-given your points.

I actually agree with them, loot was too easy. Loot rate may be 1x but it also depends on the chance in the monster files. Which is one of the things I am working on currently, so far I've edited most common hunted monsters (Dragon lord's etc).

Even if you fix monsters and everythign its to late, ppl alrdy got alot of cash/exp. Best thing would be to fix EVERYTHING then start it again.

what about lowering task rewards and increasing the times it can be done? adding more hunting spawns, maybe in the future adding a city up north were te harder creatures are, making some quest that take a team to complete, and fix spellstones, im staying on the otserver anyway as long as there is updates.
also add more support because i see a cm online but they do not answer in help channel

@up, repeatable tasks is the last thing the server needs atm. These tasks are already a great boost to exp (makes the server feel 4-5x exp, not counting the happy hour). They are also insane for gold, so people never really knew what to do with said gold other than wastehunt on purpose, basically.

Anyway, more content shouldn't be added (yet). If the focus is on fixing the current content the server will be a great experience already.

You think they're too weak? A lot of other people are telling me otherwise ._. Dayumn XD

Also I must say Thanatos has given me a bit of a learning experience in terms of hosting servers :) Going to need it if I ever finish my real map remake :)
if at level 15 you're blocking dragons and 25 Dls something is not right, don't you think? I told you that the wrong people you are listening.
Make own char and test it.

@up, repeatable tasks is the last thing the server needs atm. These tasks are already a great boost to exp (makes the server feel 4-5x exp, not counting the happy hour). They are also insane for gold, so people never really knew what to do with said gold other than wastehunt on purpose, basically.

Anyway, more content shouldn't be added (yet). If the focus is on fixing the current content the server will be a great experience already.
idk if u read my comment but i clearly said increase amount of times a task can be done but lower the reward (gold,exp). make more tasks for low levels, so that it gives players an option of serveral tasks

Restart will only help server for a week or so, I've seen several server dying and restarting. It's a rpg server, most people get bored and quit, I've not seen a single rpg server with 80+ players constantly for a month.

That's because most 'high levels' give up after a restart due to having the content again. Most of us don't have that issue, as long as we can fully experience the server this time around. (right now we're experiencing... 50% of the high level content? not even..)

You can use my monster pack, but its based on latest client, so if there's new items in loot from 8.54-10.30+ added, you will have to remove them. But I can tell you that monster pack is 95% accurate to real tibia (5% to unknown[for me] defense/armor values).
http://otland.net/threads/monsterpa...k-for-tibia-10-30-based-on-real-tibia.215685/

Make an NPC that requires you to be level 100 or so. He gives you a task to kill a random, specific monster, say 100 times. Let's say you're a knight and you get task to kill Warlocks, ouch, you gotta do it to be able to continue doing tasks for that NPC. Say you get Dragon Lords, well thats lucky. Rewards should be rather small, exp or money, it could be random chance. It could also be a very low chance to give you a really epic item or something. This way people won't get as tired of hunting the same monsters all the time

Back