• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France|Custom] Thanatos OT - The return of an era! LAUNCHED

If you're going to restart, do it today. Because theres no reason to postpone it. Youll loose players because there is no reason to keep going if we know its getting restarted later on.

We need random boss spawns with unique rewards which would make the someone proud of killing it.

Do the restart fix bugs and make the date for start in 2 days and all will comeback with more new players.

Make an NPC that requires you to be level 100 or so. He gives you a task to kill a random, specific monster, say 100 times. Let's say you're a knight and you get task to kill Warlocks, ouch, you gotta do it to be able to continue doing tasks for that NPC. Say you get Dragon Lords, well thats lucky. Rewards should be rather small, exp or money, it could be random chance. It could also be a very low chance to give you a really epic item or something. This way people won't get as tired of hunting the same monsters all the time
And another npc for creature products. Turn in for exp or reasonable spellstones (in case they start working), maybe even unique ones that don't currently exist. +attack speed etc

Theres just so many possibilities but the main things you need to focus on is
  • Fix current bugs
  • Something to keep highlevels playing - Custom tasks was an very good idea with random rewards
If i were you id restart the server, fix the bugs then set an new launch date.

If you're going to restart, do it today. Because theres no reason to postpone it. Youll loose players because there is no reason to keep going if we know its getting restarted later on.

Why should they restart when they haven't even fixed anything important? They should either announce that they'll fix and restart, just fix or do nothing right now due to RL issues. As soon as they clear that up the public will have an idea what to expect from them instead of just sitting here and waiting for something to happen, like we have the past week.

Why should they restart when they haven't even fixed anything important? They should either announce that they'll fix and restart, just fix or do nothing right now due to RL issues. As soon as they clear that up the public will have an idea what to expect from them instead of just sitting here and waiting for something to happen, like we have the past week.

Sorry, i meant close the server today, then fix the bugs and release it fresh asap.
Theres no reason to keep it going right now as we KNOW it's getting restarted.

That's true, but people are still playing it and do not read this. They should make a formal announcement first.

Fix spellstones / broken quests (50% of the advertised content isn't working)
Remove kick on trainers (Why would you choose to let botting people have an advantage?)
Add more / larger spawns (Current spawns is getting crowded/boring)
Add more "actual" quests (Chests are alright, but doesnt require any thought)

!!!Do not release a non-functional server!!! (Seriously) xD

Fix - Restart - Win

It's really a nice server, you're just not utilizing the potential it has.

Fix spellstones / broken quests (50% of the advertised content isn't working)
Remove kick on trainers (Why would you choose to let botting people have an advantage?)
Add more / larger spawns (Current spawns is getting crowded/boring)
Add more "actual" quests (Chests are alright, but doesnt require any thought)

!!!Do not release a non-functional server!!! (Seriously) xD

Fix - Restart - Win

It's really a nice server, you're just not utilizing the potential it has.

He can't remove kick on trainers if he doesn't want to be banned from otlist.

Should just remove trainers alltogether. It provokes botting, regardless of an AFK kick or not. Just remove it and improve skill rate a little. This will also bring some 'rpg elements' such as monk-training back.

Word, using tasker and my computer on at night makes me sick. Server forces me to do that

Word, using tasker and my computer on at night makes me sick. Server forces me to do that
idjit.
just because you have the possibility to do something dosen't mean you have to do it so
CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US NORMAL PEOPLE HOW A SERVER FORCES YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU SICK?

idjit.
just because you have the possibility to do something dosen't mean you have to do it so
CAN U PLEASE EXPLAIN TO US NORMAL PEOPLE HOW A SERVER FORCES YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU SICK?

3079877360_0e69015f82.jpg

To keep up with everyone else on a server you gotta do the same thing they're doing. And since botting at trainers was okay on this server he was forced to do the same to be able to keep up with the other players.

Calm your tits.

My suggestions:
*Restore the old addon system. (now it's too easy to get addons)
*Make normal forum.
*Upgrade tasks (add more monsters to kill and make better reward) exaple: 2x more monsters to kill and 2x more exp reward.
*Remove trainers but add more single reps of slimes, minotaurs, dwarfs etc on map.
*Fix strange and loot monsters.
*Add new page on site with basic quides and more attractive mini-map. (It is very important!!!)

Back