• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DeathMatch - Oldschool Edition [10.77] - ONLINE! (Re-Opened with Advances!)

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
Logo_zpsakenmgyr.png

DeathMatch - Oldschool Edition is a PvP type of a Server, one in the Series of Eldin Projects.

The Server is: ONLINE (Re-Opened with Advances!)

http://deathmatch.servegame.com/

Client 10.77 will be available at the Website for download.

IP:
deathmatch.servegame.com

Will you survive?

Greets!
Open Tibia began as everyting else, small and simple with one of Tibia's best aspects, PvP.
I remember when I could play for hours just enjoying the PvP in the most fair and simple way.

While working on several projects I got to think of the old funny days and I decided to make this tiny Project in memory of the first Open Tibia servers.
Once the server have been hosted and tested enough I will release it for public download.

Channel_zps6rhnqxk8.png

DeathMatch - Oldschool Edition by Eldin
My intention is to always push for the newer TFS distros and Tibia clients.
The server is TFS 1.2 and Tibia Client 10.77 as it's the newest stable and official version.

The Map:
The Map will be Real Tibia Greenshore, small and simple with houses and open areas.
Stairs has been removed as we want to avoid any jump, it's pure open PvP.

Greenshore.jpg

Small Map Trap:

TrapField_zpssyusnwv1.png

This is the only Place for food for some extra regeneration:

FoodMapSpawn_zpsmvj6u3xy.png

General Information:
  • Hotkeys Disabled - You aim on the screen like the old days for fair and skilled PvP​
  • Deathloss - None (Not even BP)​
  • Start LvL & Skills - Everything is set from start (LvL & Mag LvL)​
  • Advances - Kill someone to earn experience and LvL​
  • Ring will give you 25 mana every second and never expire​
  • Runes have no charges​
  • Sudden Death Rune - 3-4 shots to kill a player (1.5 Sec Exhaust)​
  • Ultimate Healing Rune - 1 for Full Heal (1 Sec Exhaust)​
  • Exura Vita Spell - 100 Mana = Full Heal (1 Sec Exhaust)​
  • Energy Wave Spell - 200 Mana (old name exevo mort hur) (1.5 Sec Exhaust)​
  • White Skull dissapear in 1 Minute to make logout possible​
  • 10 Frags to Red Skull (Just for the look)​
  • 1 Frag holds for 6 hours​
  • All Outfits available from Start (Not Addons)​
  • 1 Mana Fluid will be gained from every frag​

Your Character:
StartEQ_zpsrwyj1ibd.png

Your Spellbook:

Spellbook_zpsh7xlr6is.png

EnergyStrike_zpsee6t9a4p.png

Extra:
-Kill/Death Ratio & Frag Texts (Even Broadcast on high Kills)

KDRatio_zps568ihwcw.png
KillText_zpsnfy54uz9.png

-Ultimate Healing Rune and Sudden Death Rune will shoot on the ground even if you miss.

This will result in more action and see to 100% where people aim, any heal or aim cheat will easily be detected as you can't have a 100% accuracy and will result in a direct deletion. Don't worry if you're good in PvP, me an my cousin are/used to be the top in the World so we know how good you can be. We are are used to getting banned on old school aim servers and always defeated players who claimed to be nr one, 1 vs 1 or as a team. (Talking about no cheat at all)
Just play the game it's supposed to be and you'll be fine.

UHonGround_zpsxjl8k4ll.png
SDonGround_zps6nlckdlj.png

Small GameChanging Event:
-Weather - Rain & Lighting, you might get struck for 25-75 dmg, it could be the difference between Life and Death so keep your hitpoints up while this event is Active!

Weather_zpst7ohgssn.png

Are you ready?
This is simple PvP that demands gameplay skills, you create the fun.
Please don't hesitate to bring suggestions and ideas for a better PvP experience.

The server will be ofcourse be hosted by the legendary @HalfAway
Also a an extra hug to @Ninja once again for the KD Ratio, Frag Text Issue and more.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps4aaa3715.png

Last edited:
Donations:
A few donations will be available to keep the server online.
I have tried to make wanted donations that will affect the game in a small and fun way without being overpowered.
I hope you have understanding, feel free to bring thoughts.

Everything will be at the cost of 1£ (euro) each.

Addon Pack
- This Doll will give you every Addon for every Outfit upon use.

AssassinDoll_zpsvoiia5pd.png

Mount Pack
- This Toad will give you every Mount with a +20 Speed upon use.

StuffedToad_zps87p2m9qb.png

Killer Pack
- This will give you a 25x Stone Skin Amulet, 50 Mana Fluids and 100 Brown Mushrooms.
(Please remember that 1 Mana Fluid will be gained upon Fragging and Food will be spawned on the map)

KillerPack_zpsxxq2codd.png

Enchanted Staff
- This Staff has a 4 Second Attack Speed and will shoot for 15-50 Damage for a cost of 25 Mana Per Shot.
The damage, attack speed and cost is set as a game balance towards people without it.

EnchantedStaff_zpsaacseeib.png

Lightning Pack
- This will give you a Lightning Set with a total of +50% resist against Energy (Wave & Staff) and a total of -5% against Sudden Death Runes to compensate for the Lighting resist.

LightningSet_zpsgns3re1r.png

Boots of Haste
- Normal BoH, +20 Speed.

BootsofHaste_zpsqqj0jbif.png

Magic Wall Rune
- This Rune is Active for 3 Seconds and have a 5 Second Cooldown. This Rune has infinite charges like UH's and SD's.
The cooldown is set to avoid 1 player being able to trap someone to easily for a more fair gameplay.
(This rune is also rewarded in-game if you reach 100 Frags in total)

MagicWallRune_zpsfw39ukzp.png

Also added a countdown for better gameplay:

MagicWall_zpss1dc7xma.png

Animate Dead Rune
- This Rune will turn a Dead Body (Player) into your Summon, a Resurrected Human. This Rune has infinite charges like UH's and SD's.

AnimateDeadRune_zpsgdtqerxn.png

The Summons are fast and will hit with a low amount as well as heal themselves abit, they will also teleport after you if you get out of the screen.

ResurrectedHuman_zpsbt9scjdz.png

Extra:
And a final option to change your name and gender.

Last edited:
Will definitely test it out mate, I'm hoping you will have map rotation as I love pvp in Fibula as well :)
either way see you there

Put the server up already so I can kill all of you!

Donations:
A few donations will be available to keep the server online.
I have tried to make wanted donations that will affect the game in a small and fun way without being overpowered.
I hope you have understanding, feel free to bring thoughts.

Everything will be at the cost of 1£ (euro) each.

Addon Pack
- This Doll will give you every Addon for every Outfit upon use.

AssassinDoll_zpsvoiia5pd.png

Mount Pack
- This Toad will give you every Mount with a +20 Speed.

StuffedToad_zps87p2m9qb.png

Killer Pack
- This will give you a 25x Stone Skin Amulet, 50 Mana Fluids and 100 Brown Mushrooms.
(Please remember that 1 Mana Fluid will be gained upon Fragging and Food will be spawned on the map)

KillerPack_zpsxxq2codd.png

Enchanted Staff
- This Staff has a 5 Second Attack Speed and will shoot for 10-30 Damage for a cost of 25 Mana Per Shot.
The damage, attack speed and cost is set as a game balance towards people without it.

EnchantedStaff_zpsaacseeib.png

Lightning Pack
- This will give you a Lightning Set with a total of +25% resist against Energy (Wave & Staff) and a total of -5% against Sudden Death Runes to compensate for the Lighting resist.

LightningSet_zpsgns3re1r.png

Boots of Haste
- Normal BoH, +20 Speed.

BootsofHaste_zpsqqj0jbif.png

Magic Wall Rune
- This Rune is Active for 3 Seconds and have a 5 Second Cooldown. This Rune has infinite charges like UH's and SD's.
The cooldown is set to avoid 1 player being able to trap someone to easily for a more fair gameplay.

Also added a countdown for better gameplay:

MagicWall_zpss1dc7xma.png

Animate Dead Rune
- This Rune will turn a Dead Body (Player) into your Summon, a Resurrected Human. This Rune has infinite charges like UH's and SD's.

AnimateDeadRune_zpsgdtqerxn.png

The Summons are fast and will hit will a low amount as well as heal themselves abit, they will also teleport after you if you get out of the screen.

ResurrectedHuman_zpsbt9scjdz.png

And a final option to changeyour name and gender.

I don't like the idea of having magic wall runes only obtainable by donating. The rest looks awesome, probably going to try it.

Alright, how about a Magic Wall Rune as a reward in-game if you reach 100 Frags in total?
This frag count would not be reduced by the decrease frag time.

So, 100 Frags = 1 Magic Wall Rune (Unlimited Charges)

Last edited:

Alright, how about a Magic Wall Rune as a reward in-game if you reach 100 Frags in total?
This frag count would not be reduced by the decrease frag time.

So, 100 Frags = 1 Magic Wall Rune (Unlimited Charges)

I'd be happy with this, maybe 50 but I guess it depends on how balanced it is.

Lolololol Deatch ;), but it would be kool if you could like charge a M Wall rune by kills... Like for every kill you get you receive like 2 M Wall charges? Donation can be unlimited M Wall rune or something

Logo_zpsakenmgyr.png

Please Note: The server will go online between Sunday and Tuesday, the goal is Sunday, I will update this information when a time and day is 100% sure.

DeathMatch - Oldschool Edition is a PvP type of a Server, one in the Series of Eldin Projects.

The Server is: OFFLINE (Not Started Yet)

Coming

Client 10.77 will be available at the Website for download.

IP:
Coming

Will you survive?

Greets!
Open Tibia began as everyting else, small and simple with one of Tibia's best aspects, PvP.
I remember when I could play for hours just enjoying the PvP in the most fair and simple way.

While working on several projects I got to think of the old funny days and I decided to make this tiny Project in memory of the first Open Tibia servers.
Once the server have been hosted and tested enough I will release it for public download.

Channel_zps6rhnqxk8.png

DeathMatch - Oldschool Edition by Eldin
My intention is to always push for the newer TFS distros and Tibia clients.
The server is TFS 1.2 and Tibia Client 10.77 as it's the newest stable and official version.

The Map:
The Map will be Real Tibia Greenshore, small and simple with houses and open areas.
Stairs has been removed as we want to avoid any jump, it's pure open PvP.

Greenshore.jpg

Small Map Trap:

TrapField_zpssyusnwv1.png

This is the only Place for food for some extra regeneration:

FoodMapSpawn_zpsmvj6u3xy.png

General Information:
  • Hotkeys Disabled - You aim on the screen like the old days for fair and skilled PvP​
  • Deathloss - None (Not even BP)​
  • No Advance - Everything is set from start (LvL & Mag LvL)​
  • Ring will give you 25 mana every second and never expire​
  • Runes have no charges​
  • Sudden Death Rune - 3-4 shots to kill a player (1.5 Sec Exhaust)​
  • Ultimate Healing Rune - 1 for Full Heal (1 Sec Exhaust)​
  • Exura Vita Spell - 100 Mana = Full Heal (1 Sec Exhaust)​
  • Energy Wave Spell - 200 Mana (old name exevo mort hur) (1.5 Sec Exhaust)​
  • White Skull dissapear in 1 Minute to make logout possible​
  • 10 Frags to Red Skull (Just for the look)​
  • 1 Frag holds for 6 hours​
  • All Outfits available from Start (Not Addons)​
  • 1 Mana Fluid will be gained from every frag​

Your Character:
StartEQ_zpsrwyj1ibd.png

Your Spellbook:

Spellbook_zpsh7xlr6is.png

EnergyStrike_zpsee6t9a4p.png

Extra:
-Kill/Death Ratio & Frag Texts (Even Broadcast on high Kills)

KDRatio_zps568ihwcw.png
KillText_zpsnfy54uz9.png

-Ultimate Healing Rune and Sudden Death Rune will shoot on the ground even if you miss.

This will result in more action and see to 100% where people aim, any heal or aim cheat will easily be detected as you can't have a 100% accuracy and will result in a direct deletion. Don't worry if you're good in PvP, me an my cousin are/used to be the top in the World so we know how good you can be. We are are used to getting banned on old school aim servers and always defeated players who claimed to be nr one, 1 vs 1 or as a team. (Talking about no cheat at all)
Just play the game it's supposed to be and you'll be fine.

UHonGround_zpsxjl8k4ll.png
SDonGround_zps6nlckdlj.png

Small GameChanging Event:
-Weather - Rain & Lighting, you might get struck for 25-75 dmg, it could be the difference between Life and Death so keep your hitpoints up while this event is Active!

Weather_zpst7ohgssn.png

Are you ready?
This is simple PvP that demands gameplay skills, you create the fun.
Please don't hesitate to bring suggestions and ideas for a better PvP experience.

The server will be ofcourse be hosted by the legendary @HalfAway
Also a an extra hug to @Ninja once again for the KD Ratio, Frag Text Issue and more.

So, starting today? :p

Before people start expressing their dislike for certain features, systems or content, at least let the server launch 1st then you can share your grievances.

I'll give you an example, years ago when dinosaurs roamed the earth ( when i was about 22 ) my girl friend kept trying to get me to watch the lion king but i kept refusing, why would i want to watch a kid's movie right?

Finally I gave in.. the movie started there was singing and shit.. i was about to make up an excuse to get the fuck out of there lol.. but held my own.. 10 minutes went by and i seen something that made me laugh and i couldn't stop laughing til the movie was over.. moral of the story.. if your lady recommends something take her advice.. @ topic : give it a chance before you say.. "I don't like x aspect"

Well said Codex. ;)

The server is ready, HalfAway is not at home so I am currently waiting for him so we can fix a couple on things with the website before the start.
KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Back