• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DeathMatch - Oldschool Edition [10.77] - ONLINE! (Re-Opened with Advances!)

Updated even more and the result is more people online.
KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

Last edited:
Hotkeys Disabled - You aim on the screen like the old days for fair and skilled PvP

I think you must improve that, make you are able to use Hotkeys, you are using 10.77 client with all new stuffs so does not have any sense disable the hotkeys, also before someone quote me, it is just my personal opinion :p

Code:
-Raised SD Damage so 3 hits is more likely a kill.
-Lowered UH Healing Amount so you need 2 for full heal.
-Raised Exura Vita mana to 150 to you only can use one and have to wait 2 seconds to use Another.

Code:
-Enchanted Staff raised to shooting every 4 second and taking 15-50 damage.
-Lightning Set now has 50% against Energy.
-Depot made in the Map.
-Exiva added so you can find any player.
-Utevo Vis Lux added incase it gets dark.
-A "Resurrected Human" Raid has been made.

I just wish there was some kind of goal with the OT.
Some kind of leveling system, that when you killed someone, you gain something other than K/D and a mana pot.
Maybe some kind of currency which you can buy items for. Maybe a set that's 50% weaker than the lightning set?

@Shade ~ - That is good feedback, Thank You. (So used to people just whining these days) :)
I love progress in one way or another but yet had to try this version.

The number one focus is now Rookville which will start on Saturday as this server is "Completed" for now.
I do however hear you and I might add some type of a goal later or for another version.

DeathMatch will stay up with a possibility to login to Rookville or DeathMatch from the same account if people want to PvP while training on Rookville or so.
If anyone have any nice idea for goals im always up for it, I got alot of them but not to "fastly" add right now.

@Shade ~ - That is good feedback, Thank You. (So used to people just whining these days) :)
I love progress in one way or another but yet had to try this version.

The number one focus is now Rookville which will start on Saturday as this server is "Completed" for now.
I do however hear you and I might add some type of a goal later or for another version.

DeathMatch will stay up with a possibility to login to Rookville or DeathMatch from the same account if people want to PvP while training on Rookville or so.
If anyone have any nice idea for goals im always up for it, I got alot of them but not to "fastly" add right now.

Sweet man.
Too bad Rooville starts on Saturday when I'm away from home tho. I'll catch up to you guys though ;)

I think you should either remove the uh spell or the rune or just use 1 rune where the rune does damage to an enemy and heals you or a group member, i found myself sometimes attacking members of my own group, well actually i am not too sure it was dark. :p

I love your idea Codex but I honestly think it's a small part of the strategy to find the right rune.
Dark? Good I brought you the huge lux spell then! Btw, have you gotten any sleep yet? :D

Well, that was fun last night. Ty for making and hosting.

New Tibia is so funny looking. If only they kept a more similar gameplay eh?

-Ultimate Healing Rune and Sudden Death Rune will shoot on the ground even if you miss.

Event:

-Weather - Rain & Lighting, you might get struck for 25-75 dmg.

These are nice! Your own ideas?

If not too complicated to vary in difficulty, I'd like to see a type of weather do some serious damage.

Something strong like a hailstorm or blizzard. You can even go all out with a full power, max damage, flood type tsunami sort of thing. For you to whipe out existence before shutting down at nights.

Is it possible to run but a few hours a day? As means of bringing players together.

@Back to Rook
I agree, I had some serious fun yesterday! :)

The Runes shooting on ground was 100% me.
The weather script was not created by me originally and I normally use it in Rookville, the idea was just mine to add it as an event to this pvp server.
I made the damage low to not kill a player to easily but I might be wrong, I just don't want to ruin someones kill streak or make someone die because of the weather.

One nice solution to bring people together could be to open it up around 18:00 (6) and have it online as long as people play everyday to bring people together like you said, I really like this idea for that matter.

Your name doesn't leave you a choice but to try my Rookville on Saturday. ;)
Thank you for for the comment and feedback, once again im happily surprised.

How about Another fun PvP match with start tomorrow 17:00?
If we'd get some people it'll be fun! :)

I will be Online, I hope you will and some of your friends.

KindregardsEldinlogo_zps4aaa3715.png

I don't know, I am more interested in checking out rookville now then playing death match... i guess i get bored easily :p

Come online tomorrow at 17:00 and we'll see! :)

I'm glad you're looking forward to Rookville!
Only 4 Days left for Rookville!

Logo_zpsakenmgyr.png

THE SERVER RE-OPENS WITH NEW ADVANCES TODAY 10/3 at 17:00!!
Yes your character is saved, it's the same accounts!

IP:
deathmatch.servegame.com

CREATE ACCOUNT AT THE WEBSITE:
http://deathmatch.servegame.com/

NEW ADVANCEMENT UPDATE:

You requested a purpose.
You requested advancements.
You requested a set online time to bring players together.

SO HERE YOU ARE!

Code:
-You will now get Experience from Killing Players!
-You will now advance in Magic LvL!
-10% Deathloss, Minimum Start LvL and Magic LvL (for Balance).
- 1 LvL = +10 HP & +10 Mana
-Resurrected Zombies (from Raid Event) now Drops 1 Demonic Blood!
-Shake the Concentrated Demonic Blood to get a LvL 50 (Strong!) Health or Mana Potion!
-Red Skull raised to 25 frags. (Only the Epic shall have this cool Skull)
-Magic Wall Rune will now be rewarded at 50 Frags! (Probably changing back to 100 later)

Unless an issue is find I'll set a 100% focus on Rookville for now.

SEE YOU AT 17:00!
Will you survive?

A Special Thanks to @Ninja for sorting out some troubles of mine.
(Otherwise I wouldn't have made this update)

Re-tagging interested people!
@Shade ~ ,@man boob ,@zbizu ,@Damon ,@Peroxide ,@Blinkz ,@Zasranets ,@mich3208 ,@Genway ,@Spitzy ,@hehemidu ,@Anyjia ,@Destruckto ,@dlaw14 ,@poopsiedoodle ,@Shockie ,@Amusement ,@Noheal ,@Snizzle Snap ,@dicemangs ,@Joshuadaman ,@Sanraiz ,@madness1999 ,@TibianJoe ,@Marlon Fear ,@PEMUS ,@Malveko ,@kavuxus ,@MysteriousDot ,@RosOT ,@gunky910 ,@vTune ,@mister smitherz ,@Eliazz , @exiT, @Wirless , @StreamSide ,@2stuffmaker ,@This Is War, @xx Kami xx, @kamilcioo ,@God Mythera ,@Mauvm ,@Shirotriplex ,@Deepling ,@LegerianOT, @Svartakrigarn, @Oldschooler ,@Fred Beron ,@SpookieGamer , @nazi13 , @Nikodada ,@Eternal, @Sofuz, @Matti96, @Mestor , @Deadbringer , @Nep12, @Soownd , @Azur Mayne , @Synthetic_ , @Lagmacun , @stollar , @CokeRulez, @mich3208 ,@Geralt, @DestinationSer, @Evil Puncker ,@nikolai ,@trustjah, @Sakion , @Wason ,@tolwin, @chrillefock , @winzer , @Drow Arrow, @tarantonio ,@EvilSkillz , @Clay the Hippy , @Three Magic , @HeartlessX , @Rolex, @Testerus , @Maltexor, @Tipic @Peroxide @Damon @Codex NG @MatheusMkalo @president vankk @Wason @Blinkz @Bird Bouchard @connorryan @Moj mistrz @Back to Rook

Last edited:
Come online tomorrow at 17:00 and we'll see! :)

I'm glad you're looking forward to Rookville!
Only 4 Days left for Rookville!

Shit I will still be at work tomorrow at that time... probably doing actual work too.. :(

Logo_zpsakenmgyr.png

THE SERVER RE-OPENS WITH NEW ADVANCES TODAY 10/3 at 17:00!!
Yes your character is saved, it's the same accounts!

IP:
deathmatch.servegame.com

CREATE ACCOUNT AT THE WEBSITE:
http://deathmatch.servegame.com/

NEW ADVANCEMENT UPDATE:

You requested a purpose.
You requested advancements.
You requested a set online time to bring players together.

SO HERE YOU ARE!

Code:
-You will now get Experience from Killing Players!
-You will now advance in Magic LvL!
-10% Deathloss, Minimum Start LvL and Magic LvL (for Balance).
- 1 LvL = +10 HP & +10 Mana
-Resurrected Zombies (from Raid Event) now Drops 1 Demonic Blood!
-Shake the Concentrated Demonic Blood to get a LvL 50 (Strong!) Health or Mana Potion!
-Red Skull raised to 25 frags. (Only the Epic shall have this cool Skull)
-Magic Wall Rune will now be rewarded at 50 Frags! (Probably changing back to 100 later)

Unless an issue is find I'll set a 100% focus on Rookville for now.

SEE YOU AT 17:00!
Will you survive?

A Special Thanks to @Ninja for sorting out some troubles of mine.
(Otherwise I wouldn't have made this update)

Re-tagging interested people!
@Shade ~ ,@man boob ,@zbizu ,@Damon ,@Peroxide ,@Blinkz ,@Zasranets ,@mich3208 ,@Genway ,@Spitzy ,@hehemidu ,@Anyjia ,@Destruckto ,@dlaw14 ,@poopsiedoodle ,@Shockie ,@Amusement ,@Noheal ,@Snizzle Snap ,@dicemangs ,@Joshuadaman ,@Sanraiz ,@madness1999 ,@TibianJoe ,@Marlon Fear ,@PEMUS ,@Malveko ,@kavuxus ,@MysteriousDot ,@RosOT ,@gunky910 ,@vTune ,@mister smitherz ,@Eliazz , @exiT, @Wirless , @StreamSide ,@2stuffmaker ,@This Is War, @xx Kami xx, @kamilcioo ,@God Mythera ,@Mauvm ,@Shirotriplex ,@Deepling ,@LegerianOT, @Svartakrigarn, @Oldschooler ,@Fred Beron ,@SpookieGamer , @nazi13 , @Nikodada ,@Eternal, @Sofuz, @Matti96, @Mestor , @Deadbringer , @Nep12, @Soownd , @Azur Mayne , @Synthetic_ , @Lagmacun , @stollar , @CokeRulez, @mich3208 ,@Geralt, @DestinationSer, @Evil Puncker ,@nikolai ,@trustjah, @Sakion , @Wason ,@tolwin, @chrillefock , @winzer , @Drow Arrow, @tarantonio ,@EvilSkillz , @Clay the Hippy , @Three Magic , @HeartlessX , @Rolex, @Testerus , @Maltexor, @Tipic @Peroxide @Damon @Codex NG @MatheusMkalo @president vankk @Wason @Blinkz @Bird Bouchard @connorryan @Moj mistrz @Back to Rook

appereciate the tag bro

Back