• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DeathMatch - Oldschool Edition [10.77] - ONLINE! (Re-Opened with Advances!)

Server Information Update:
Everything is basicly set and ready to go, I do however need to be away around 21:00-23:00 and I would ofcourse like to be Active when the server opens up.

PvP is all about people playing as their is nothing else to do so I rather do it right then having the server dying off directly due to wrong timing.
Would a better time be to start tomorrow between 16:00-18:00 to get as many players as possible during the right time?
KindregardsEldinlogo_zps9c8d3e30.png

I can't wait any loooongeeeer! :(
But if it's necessary.. do it your way! :)

Server Information Update:
Everything is basicly set and ready to go, I do however need to be away around 21:00-23:00 and I would ofcourse like to be Active when the server opens up.

PvP is all about people playing as their is nothing else to do so I rather do it right then having the server dying off directly due to wrong timing.
Would a better time be to start tomorrow between 16:00-18:00 to get as many players as possible during the right time?
Nooooooo! I am very disappointed @Eldin :(

I am sorry for not starting the server yesterday, the timing felt wrong so I moved it to today.

The server will for sure go online today so stay updated!

I am sorry for not starting the server yesterday, the timing felt wrong so I moved it to today.

The server will for sure go online today so stay updated!

I got work today :(
I even stayed up for you yesterday :(

The estimated time to start is 16:00-18:00.
I have to finish work first, it's almost time!

UHs lowered, 2 for full heal at lower HP and SDs raised so it's basicly 3 for a frag now.

Last edited:
Back