• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Delyria Evolution 10.77 - Sustainable - Attribute System

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still hate you. Looking forward to do quests and new challenges with you guys, 31st aug. :) im having a reaxing holidays!!!!! :*

Very interesting features in here, been having fun playing it the past few hours :).

OTLand changelog:
  • Minor adjustments to the website, you can view some of them at the character statistics page.
  • Fixed two bugs which wouldn't let players complete the inquisition quest.
  • Fixed an onStepIn error with the yalahar quest.
  • Critical hit will now be fully functional in PVP.
  • Fixed plenty of minor map bugs all over the map, thanks to RokojoM for reporting them.
  • Added a bunch of items to Nah'Bob.
  • Fixed some roshamuul monsters' corpses (if they died on a ladder spot it wasn't possible to use the ladder unless you moves the corpse).
Besides the minor changelog we have an update coming to the server - the update consists of new quests & spawns. We have also started working on a dungeon system similar to the warzones on real tibia, thus the dungeon system will not be implemented alongside the quests & spawns.

This is a sneakpeak of the update to come:
AS05AgRe3.png

I completely agree that the server would be alot more entertaining if it had more players, and I hope that the server will grow as we continously improve and bring new content to the server. However, unfortunately we are not receiving enough coin purchases in order to afford both hosting and advertising and we are not going to take money from our own pockets and put it on advertisng since that is not the way we wanna go with this project. We want the server to be self sufficient, and if we ever were to receive an abundance of money, we are gonna put it right back into the server in order to make it even better since this is a non-profitable hobby that we have.

This wasn't all in regard to your post kamilcioo, but we just wanted to make clear that every coin purchase that is done supports the server with hosting fees, improving the quality of the server in general and at last increasing the player amount through advertising. With this said we are gonna put a minor banner/header at the top of the website with information regarding the server in order increase the optimization of registrations, we are also gonna put a link to the coin purchase subpage on the banner/header with hopes to receive more coin purchases so we can advertise the server.

You can register to play the server here, and you can purchase coins to support the server here.

Last edited:
An update with two new quests has been applied to the server, each of these quests has a very valuable reward. Unfortunately, the spawns we promised are not included in this update - we have decided to postpone their release to include them with something bigger that will come in the future. We apologize if we let you down, but we hope that you enjoy these two new quests. It is also worth mentioning that every task now has its own boss, huge shoutout to Moj mistrz for this.

aqgrQsnUn.png

Yaay!!!! Ill be able to face a boss if i copmpleted the task before, or should i make the task again?

Yaay!!!! Ill be able to face a boss if i copmpleted the task before, or should i make the task again?
You will not be able to face bosses for the tasks you already done, however you can now complete each task for an infinite amount of times so you will be able to face every boss if you like.

You will not be able to face bosses for the tasks you already done, however you can now complete each task for an infinite amount of times so you will be able to face every boss if you like.
Fine :)

Please add frazzlemaw task.

@edit, btw brimstone bugs dont have boss.

Come and try this server, it's alot fun.
Please just don't say that server is 'dead' just because it has low amount of players, because if everyone will say that and do not join this server it will remain 'dead'. Give it a try and you wont regret it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.