• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Delyria Evolution 10.77 - Sustainable - Attribute System

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have been starting to farm for the citizens first addon for which I need 100 minotaur leathers.
I have done the Mino task now (which is about killing 100 minos) and out of 100 minotaurs only 4 dropped the mino leather.
zEDyxl3.jpg

I feel you should possibly make the loot rate for addonitems a bit higher atleast, as even if I would have done the mino task twice I would have only dropped around ~8-10 leathers if we ware going with the lootpic I provided. Now sure, addons are something special and should be somewhat challenging to attain. However if you try to do the citizen addon for which you need to hunt low class monsters it is kinda boring to grind for it for ages as the exp you get while hunting the minos soon gets bad quite fast once you got some levels (what I mean is that exping at minos for ages isnt very attractive because their exp isnt as good anymore once you advanced some levels).
So yeah that was just my idea^^ To make the droprates of addon items where you require low level mobs loot higher to prevent players from getting bored from hunting them without even progressing lvls. Because after you did the task twice there is rly no motivation to grind mino leathers for hours.

You should do the Obsidian Knife quest, it really helps on gathering those leathers :p

As of right now, I dont think we should get increased loot rate on anything, what we should get is more spawns of monsters dropping things like Iron Ores and Fish Fins :p

I have to say I really love this server so far so I donated a bit to keep it up and running :) Even if it was the lowest amount I guess it helps to some extent for covering the hosting fees^^
Hopefully the server keeps being developed alongside the players feedback and will get the decent playerbase it deserves!

yFaZVeu.jpg

See ya on Delyria guys!
Want to share house? :'c

@itoxblade Thanks I will try to get the obsidian knife then :) Whatblevel do I need for the quest?

@Tarek1337 wut? are you playing delyria? :p

Some ss I took,these quests were really fun to do :D

This one was a little mindfuck

FWB_ez.png

Deadly trio,thanks to Henrik on this one !!

so_ez.png

hueeue.png

cheers

I can't login to site? Keeps saying acc doesn't exist, but I can login on client and char list is empty ;x.

Status
Not open for further replies.