• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Delyria Evolution 10.77 - Sustainable - Attribute System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Delyria is a brand-new Evolution server created from absolute scratch - the prior target with Delyria is to be a sustainable
server with the player in focus. The server is scheduled to launch this Saturday, 15th August 2015, 18:00 CET (GMT +2).

K4Aa79N8x.gif
- General Information

• IP - delyria.org
  • Port - 7171
  • Client - 10.77
  • Website - Delyria
  • Location - France (24/7, DDoS Protection)
K4Aa79N8x.gif
- Features

• Loot Channel
  • Client 10.77
  • Chain-Quest with checkpoints, starts at an easy difficulty and turns into hardcore
  • Unique character-attribute system (Critical Hit -, Increased Regeneration -, Increased Loot -, Damage Reflection -,
    Damage Absorption -, Increased Speed-Attribute)
  • Fair shop, overpowered & customized items DOES NOT appear in shop
  • Daily exciting and well-rewarding events (Firestorm- , Zombie- , Swim- , Last Man Standing- and Paintball Event)
  • Rewarding Grizzly Adams tasks with bosses
  • Hundreds of achievements
K4Aa79N8x.gif
- FAQ & Experience-Stage

• How does the attribute system work?
    Each and every character is allowed to assign three attributes to their character, you can change these attributes back and forth as you like but keep in mind that if you have upgraded an attribute and you decide to remove it or replace it with another attribute you will NOT get anything of what you used to upgrade it back. The attributes can be upgraded from 0% to 25% by handing in minor crystalline tokens(henceforth referred to as tokens. In order to upgrade an attribute from 0% to 1% you will have to pay one minor crystalline token, and from 1% to 2% two minor crystalline tokens e.g).
    The character attribute system is handled by the NPC Billy - he is located one floor up in the temple next to the offline trainers.
  • How do I get minor crystalline tokens?
    You can receive tokens through a various amount of methods, the following are: Participate in events which runs daily, achieve them through quests in the questroom, do tasks for Grizzly Adams, kill bosses in raids(every raid has atleast one boss that drop tokens), play the lottery machine or donate.
  • How do I get a mount?
    In delyria mounts are not achieved through regular mount items, therefore all mount items are useless and we ask you to report if you looted one so we can remove it from the drop. In order to get a mount ingame you need to play the lottery machine, you can play the machine by using either a lottery scroll purchased from the shop(30 charges) or play with regular ingame gold coins.
  • How does the lottery machine work?
    The lottery machine was created since other relevant games has similar functions which are very popular - the machine operates like the following: When you first use the machine you will get an error message saying that you need to select your payment method, you can either select the lottery scroll payment method by typing !lottery scroll, or select the ingame gold coin payment method by typing !lottery gold - you will now be able to play the lottery if you have sufficient funds. There is roughly a 60% risk that you will get nothing from the machine, and a 40% chance that you will get something - out of this 40%, there is a 20% chance that you will receive a mount (some mounts are much harder to roll than others, the war bear for example is quite common while the king scorpion is much harder to roll). The other 20% of the 40% are items which may be valuable or less valuable.
  • How do I get outfit addons?
    The outfits available to you are those you can see when you select your outfit, you can upgrade these outfits by talking to Varkhal and give him the required addon items. If you want an outfit that is not available ingame, you can purchase a shop-exclusive outfit (these always come with two addons). There will be more outfits obtainable ingame in the future, but those available in the shop are exclusive for the shop.
  • Where can I sell creature products and loot?
    You can sell loot to Nah'Bob and creature products to Bahir. Nah'Bob trades with the most items, if you think that something is missing you can report it. Bahir pays twice as much for every creature product than real tibia, you can travel to him with Iyad which is located in the Depot.
  • How many unjustified kills can I achieve before I get punished?
    For each unjustified kill, your unjustified kills timer is increased by 6 hours and ticks down every second. You also receive a white skull for 15 minutes. You will receive a red skull if you have 5 unjustified kills and a black skull if you have 10.
  • Where can I purchase blessings? Is there an amulet of loss?
    You can purchase blessings from Cipfried in the temple, you can buy them one by one or say 'all' to purchase all of them at once. Twist of fate is also available. You can buy an amulet of loss from Cipfried for 50.000.
  • How do I buy a house? Is there rent?
    You can buy a house by saying !buyhouse in front of the house you would like to buy, there is no rent.
  • At what levels am I rewarded with crystal coins?
    You are rewarded with one crystal coin at level 30, two at level 40, three at level 50, five at level 75 and ten once you reach level 100.
  • What items do specific vocations get at certain levels?
    Sorcerer
    Level 20: Wand of decay.
    Level 35: Wand of cosmic energy.

Druid:
    Level 20: Necrotic rod.
    Level 35: Terra rod.

Paladin:
    Level 15: 5 spears.
    Level 25: 100 arrows
    Level 30: 5 royal spears.
    Level 35: 100 arrows.

Knight:
    Level 30: Dragon shield and either a beastslayer axe, bright sword or dragonbone staff depending on which your highest skill is.
From level 1 to level 29 - 175x,
From level 30 to level 59 - 125x,
From level 60 to 79 - 100x,
From level 80 to level 99 - 70x,
From level 100 to level 119 - 45x,
From level 120 to level 149 - 30x,
From level 150 to level 199 - 15x,
From level 200 to level 249 - 6x
From level 250 to level 299 - 3x,
From level 300 and forth - 2x

Average - 57.1x

Please keep in mind that the server may not be flawless - but we will do our absolute best to resolve possible bugs.
Join Delyria Now!

Last edited:
The beta showed a very decent server. Will be interesting to see how it will do on the official release.

I'll try to be there when it launches, otherwise on sunday. Best of luck with the server, hoping for a smooth launch!

Only 16 players registered? There were more on beta test. :(
Come guys and register, it's nice server.

i think its too fast bc server starts tomorrow but there is only 17 characters ;[ before start you should advertise this ots bc its rly good ots but no one know about it

i think its too fast bc server starts tomorrow but there is only 17 characters ;[ before start you should advertise this ots bc its rly good ots but no one know about it

Your argument is valid - but we do not intend to launch major advertisement campaigns other than regular threads on Tibia related forums, simply because we would like to see the server grow naturally rather than have a huge peak of players the first days and then die off like every other server does that has had OTServlist advertisement. This may be a naive decision, and if turns out to be a wrong decision and we feel confident enough that we have a good server we will do something about it - but lets first give it some time.

Your argument is valid - but we do not intend to launch major advertisement campaigns other than regular threads on Tibia related forums, simply because we would like to see the server grow naturally rather than have a huge peak of players the first days and then die off like every other server does that has had OTServlist advertisement. This may be a naive decision, and if turns out to be a wrong decision and we feel confident enough that we have a good server we will do something about it - but lets first give it some time.
It's pvpe or pvp?

Im joinging this great server right now!

ONLINE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.