• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Delyria Evolution 10.77 - Sustainable - Attribute System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knight should be a little stronger?
Pvp should be 25+?
First dead should be without items and lvl loss ;d
PURCHASE COIN/ SMS SHOP NOT WORKING WELL? i cant see where i need to choose paying method.
- only offline training?

Pvp should be 25+?
PURCHASE COIN/ SMS SHOP NOT WORKING WELL? i cant see where i need to choose paying method.
- only offline training?

1. Usually knight is very good end game vocation.
2. I would say 50+ or more.
3. I agree
4. Yes, if there would be trainers, 9 out of 10 players would train.

Pvp should be 25+?
- only offline training?

Knight is fine atm, imo. Taken 85~ solo quite easily. Spent like 30-40min in offline trainers right off, had like 50/50 after that which helped out some in the start.
A small dmg buff wouldn't be wrong tho, it could balance the start off some. However this should be tested first cuz a too big buff could make EK's op in end game, cuz just as @Deepling said, EK's are often very strong in the end game, without any buff.

However if online trainers were added, no buff would be needed. You could just spend 1h training in the start and have an easy time taking the first 150-200 levels without spending too much time in trainers (since there's offline trainers as well).

Tyoric npc < distance npc> selling armors + distance stuff, not should to sell this armors i think

Last edited:
The shop wasn't intended to launch immediately and therefore you weren't able to view the payment methods, however we have now fully configured the payment methods and you can purchase coins if you like. To those of you who are discussing whether knights are balanced or not, we are gonna give the server a couple of days before we jump into balancing the vocations since the vocations progress differently throughout the levels.

About the playerbase so far: unfortunately we've only reached a peak of 12 players online so far, but as I wrote before we haven't done any major advertisement campaigns and we hope to see the server grow naturally and therefore we are gonna give it some time, we will be developing the server meanwhile to make it even better.
Pvp should be 25+?
- only offline training?
We are going to see what we can improve further to make newcomers' gameplay even easier, we might set a PVP protection level or configure free blessing under a certain level.

- loot is 2x? or lower? i killed alot of dragon lords and i looted 2 time tower shield... cant hunt without loot/potions.
- GRIZZLY adams hard to find...
- After finishing minotaur task, killed horned fox, gained access to open doors under minotaurs, box is empty and moveable

Last edited:
Ots needs active staff. Havent seen any GM yet.

You can post them there or in the Delyria forum if we aren't online.
1. Add trainers.
2. Fix archer npc.
3. Make free bless under 80 lvl.
4. Add colorful backpacks to tool npc.
That's the most important things.

1. Add trainers.
2. Fix archer npc.
3. Make free bless under 80 lvl.
4. Add colorful backpacks to tool npc.
That's the most important things.

1. Disagree
2. Agree.
3. Not necessary
4. Agree

Im freaking enjoying this server. Highly recommended :)

Status
Not open for further replies.