• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Delyria Evolution 10.77 - Sustainable - Attribute System

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you quit a high-rate and easy/fun server like this cuz u die in the start, you shouldn't play Tibia at all.

@samco - You sure about that? :p
That's your opinion. People quits because after dying on low levels they lose all their supplies and lose motivation.

Imagine that u got 50lvl, you have got like 10cc backpack, and you forgot blessings (as u thought they are free).
Then pk comes to kill you, and u lose 10cc + stuff which did you looted.
It doesn't motivate people to stay on server.
I think free blessings until 100 or 80 would be nice thing to see on delyria.

Well, in that case, tough luck. Should've thought about putting your cash in the depot instead of running around with it on u (which is totally unnecessary, but yeah, I do that too sometimes).

Though regarding PK'ing I havent seen any of that stuff yet, been 12 players online as max amount and I believe most of those people are focusing on exploring the server. So most likely you'd die by entering a spawn that is too hard for your level, which makes your death your fault. Tibia is a unforgiving and harsh game and thats how its supposed to be.

However, if free blessings were to be added, I don't think it should be counted depending on level. It should simply be that the first death, maybe the second as well, is free of penalty so to say.

Imagine that u got 50lvl, you have got like 10cc backpack, and you forgot blessings (as u thought they are free).
Then pk comes to kill you, and u lose 10cc + stuff which did you looted.
It doesn't motivate people to stay on server.
I think free blessings until 100 or 80 would be nice thing to see on delyria.
Wasnt this once a feature that made Tibia unique and stand out from other Games? The thrill that you could be robbed of your equip anytime, or that some higher lvl shows up to kill you.
It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Wasnt this once a feature that made Tibia unique and stand out from other Games? The thrill that you could be robbed of your equip anytime, or that some higher lvl shows up to kill you.
It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Real tibia and Evolution OTS are two other things.

This is my first time playing a EVO server, i've always played RPG like or custom or RL map, and i really like how its done. TBH i dont care if its evo or other thing, but you have to care when exploring and leveling
If you have a free full blessings, would be really easy to play, i create a Druid, and start to lvl up, and i dont care about dying for first time :/ nah, its better to have some fear at low lvl

Well the death penalty should indeed vary regarding the servers target group and accomodations, however dying has always been a big part in Tibia so it should always remain something you wanna avoid.

@Chechlowski
I believe some kind of bug has occured with my house. The stuff I put there yesterday (17/8-15) is gone today (18/8-15). Completely empty. Not that it was any important stuff except my cash, but still, would like this investigated :p

The house is Temple Quarter 5.

EDIT - Something is seriously messed up. The amount of monsters on the tasks is TOTALLY messed up. 75 Sea serpents, 65 dragon lords, 100 hydras. I was 400 sea serpents yesterday, 350 dls and 400? hydras I believe. What just happened? XD

EDIT #2 - The tasks are messed up more than what I wrote above. You can't complete a task if you have killed more than the amount you are supposed to. Also, I can't remove my sea serpent task, which might have something to do with the fact that I've killed more than I am supposed to.

Last edited:
@Chechlowski
I believe some kind of bug has occured with my house. The stuff I put there yesterday (17/8-15) is gone today (18/8-15). Completely empty. Not that it was any important stuff except my cash, but still, would like this investigated :p

EDIT - Something is seriously messed up. The amount of monsters on the tasks is TOTALLY messed up. 75 Sea serpents, 65 dragon lords, 100 hydras. I was 400 sea serpents yesterday, 350 dls and 400? hydras I believe. What just happened? XD
Maybe they lowered it, but its just too much low :/

Add oramond monster's items to sell list. Fix oramond task so it counts all monsters intead of only archers.

I might be wrong, but the increased reg attribute doesn't work, does it? Just like in the beta? :p
The regeneration attribute is working as it should, you are just not able to notice it if you haven't upgraded it very much - If you upgrade it to the max 25%, you will decrease the time inbetween the ticks with 1.5s if you are an elder druid or master sorcerer.
@Chechlowski

EDIT #2 - The tasks are messed up more than what I wrote above. You can't complete a task if you have killed more than the amount you are supposed to. Also, I can't remove my sea serpent task, which might have something to do with the fact that I've killed more than I am supposed to.
This particular house was working on the BETA, and we tried to reproduce the bug on a testserver but we couldn't - we will put something in your house and see what happens with it the next serversave, if it will occur again we will give you the items you lost back and some compensation. Regarding the tasks, the task configuration has been reworked again, so you will now have to kill 100 creatures for every token you receive as reward (we figured it'll be easier to get into the server if you don't have to grind hundreds of the same creature just to get a token or two).

This is also the first changelog of Delyria:

• If you have selected a task from Grizzly Adam you no longer need to deal the most damage in order to receive a kill - now everyone who is in the creatures damage map will receive a kill.
  • The required kills has been adjusted in order to complete a task from Grizzly Adams, the experience reward has also been adjusted.
  • The Zombie- & Swim event will now reinitialize properly.
  • A minor bug with the NPC Jessica was fixed, you can now transfer gold properly.
  • All tools should now work as intended.
  • Players below level 50 will no longer drop any items on death, unless they have white, red or black skull. This is to ease the beginning for newcomers.
  • The serversave occured one hour later then it should, it has now been changed back to 10:00 CET.
  • The critical hit attribute was not functioning as it should, this has now been fixed.
  • Training monks has been added to the game due to many requests, offline training will still be available in temple.
  • A few minor map bugs has been fixed.
  • The NPC Tyoric will no longer sell equipment, also Nah'Bob will buy some items instead of Tyoric now.
  • Jessica(the bank NPC) is now purchasing gems.
  • Riona will now sell backpacks with different colors.
  • We have fixed an issue with purchasing outfits from the shop.
  • Achievements points and achievements will now be displayed at the characters statistics page.
  • A brand new FAQ subpage has been added under the library section on the website.

We have already started working on more fixes & content changes, so don't worry if your report wasn't included in this changelog.

Bump, this server deserver a try from everyone

The lottery machine system is awesome!
Try it out guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.