• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Demetri World [Custom] | 2/04/2016 |

Near the New Oxenfurt

t1.png

t2.png

In the Demetri World you can see some relic items!

They are items from old times ( 7.4- 7.6 protocol). These items might be incredibly valuable becouse their equivalents from the newest client are still in game. So older versions of items are very hard to gain(from mosnters or quests but there is a little chance).

Some older outfits also survived!
relics.png

We invite you to like our fan page on facebook, link in my signature. Posts always in english and polish language.

Looked good until I saw the Pacc information.

*The purchase, use and development of devilry skills
*The amount of soul points raised to 220
*Outfits

Those are pretty big contention points there. Sorry but I won't be participating in this clearly imbalanced and unfair gameplay. Not to mention, withholding standard outfits from players, not like it's just custom stuff?

*Outfits

Those are pretty big contention points there. Sorry but I won't be participating in this clearly imbalanced and unfair gameplay. Not to mention, withholding standard outfits from players, not like it's just custom stuff?

That's a good point you got, people here tend to think they are pro developers of some kind, while what we do is only some kind of "parody" or "fanfic". Then they copy some bankrupt payment method from 15 years ago that even Cipsoft itself are slowly abandoning, as if they are an estabilished brand/corporation. Nowadays games like Path of Exile, Dota2 and even Candy Crush are completely free, they first let you see how awesome they are, without boundaries, and then you spend any amount of money you want/can for small boosts or cosmetic stuffs.

Cosmetics is fine, boosts and such is where it starts to go down hill.
Depends on game genre, for a MMO, like in this context, it sucks, but for a game like Candy Crush it fit like a glove.

*Outfits

I copied and pasted my last reply.
"I know you can be outraged by the fact that devilry skills are rather for premium users but premium account is in our point of view the best option to have a money for hosting and some money for whole team. The most of premium features are available on Demetri for free account players like: all spells and areas, every quest, thus facc players won't be so strongly affected. What's more we offer 3 free devilry skills for everyone (no matter if you have or not have premium).
First one will regain your health points, second one will regian your mana points and the last is offensive skill, different for each profession.

So, it's not only for premium players.

Btw. premium will be rather cheap, around: 1€ week, 2€ 14 days, 3.5€ month, 9€ 3 months."

I copied and pasted my last reply.
"I know you can be outraged by the fact that devilry skills are rather for premium users but premium account is in our point of view the best option to have a money for hosting and some money for whole team. The most of premium features are available on Demetri for free account players like: all spells and areas, every quest, thus facc players won't be so strongly affected. What's more we offer 3 free devilry skills for everyone (no matter if you have or not have premium).
First one will regain your health points, second one will regian your mana points and the last is offensive skill, different for each profession.

So, it's not only for premium players.

Btw. premium will be rather cheap, around: 1€ week, 2€ 14 days, 3.5€ month, 9€ 3 months."
You should most assuredly mention in your initial post that there are Devilry skills for free players, however there is still a huge imbalance between the pacc and free players. You're making a server where premium will be required to be on the same playing field as those who want to stomp your dome in. Access to other areas a free player can't get to is still a better option then changing things that will affect the ability to hunt, kill, and PK. I don't mind if someone levels faster then me, but I most certainly mind if I will be at a disadvantage even if we are the same level, with the same gear.

Also, no one should be pigeon holed into buying something to be on the same power curve as others.

every thread i see ppl complaining about donations
well guess what, if we want custom servers we have to support them. making a server like this is tons of effort, costs alot of money (you wont even be able to pay for hosting unless u have 100+ players) and in the end they could probably just open up a real map which just requires good advertisement+dedic to get a decent amount of players
at a cost of 3.5 per month, why even fucking bother whining about it - it's something everyone can afford. even wypas which was a really popular custom server had premium exactly like real tibia (basically required to play the game) and it had 300+ players.
sure they could add just cosemetic donations, but lets face it ppl most people wont bother donating for that then owners gets less money > server gets shut down > otland ppl whine no custom servers online

Last edited:
but lets face it ppl most people wont bother donating for that then owners gets less money > server gets shut down > otland ppl whine no custom servers online

That's what actually happen with every server since they try to implement the same payment method as CipSoft.

You should most assuredly mention in your initial post that there are Devilry skills for free players, however there is still a huge imbalance between the pacc and free players. You're making a server where premium will be required to be on the same playing field as those who want to stomp your dome in. Access to other areas a free player can't get to is still a better option then changing things that will affect the ability to hunt, kill, and PK. I don't mind if someone levels faster then me, but I most certainly mind if I will be at a disadvantage even if we are the same level, with the same gear.

Also, no one should be pigeon holed into buying something to be on the same power curve as others.
Go away you raging 10 year old. Obviously you can't manage to donate 1-2 euros. It's what makes custom servers possible without the owner paying loads of money out of their own pockets just to host the server. Go play RL tibia then where you need a much more expensive premium to be even able to do anything.

Go away you raging 10 year old. Obviously you can't manage to donate 1-2 euros. It's what makes custom servers possible without the owner paying loads of money out of their own pockets just to host the server. Go play RL tibia then where you need a much more expensive premium to be even able to do anything.

I'm a child for pointing out that giving players legitimate advantages over others for paying, is a bit unfair? I never once said I couldn't afford it, nor that I didn't know WHY they did it. Stop being a troll and get a life.

I'm a child for pointing out that giving players legitimate advantages over others for paying, is a bit unfair? I never once said I couldn't afford it, nor that I didn't know WHY they did it. Stop being a troll and get a life.
Not called being a troll it's called being honest. You bitched on the necronia post also saying you couldn't "afford it", and you just enjoy complaining and its toxic. Also I have a life, and I have a job hence the reason I barely ever play tibia anymore.

Not called being a troll it's called being honest. You bitched on the necronia post also saying you couldn't "afford it", and you just enjoy complaining and its toxic. Also I have a life, and I have a job hence the reason I barely ever play tibia anymore.
So then why the fuck are you even posting here? Get off my nuts kid. And of course I can't afford 10$ just to play a tibia server, that's ridiculous.

Just because I think paying money to get into a server is not a worthwhile investment, and I can't afford to spend money, just to play, doesn't mean I don't have the ability to make decisions concerning my money or that I don't have money. Circlejerk harder and troll even harder.

So then why the fuck are you even posting here? Get off my nuts kid. And of course I can't afford 10$ just to play a tibia server, that's ridiculous.

Just because I think paying money to get into a server is not a worthwhile investment, and I can't afford to spend money, just to play, doesn't mean I don't have the ability to make decisions concerning my money or that I don't have money. Circlejerk harder and troll even harder.
I'll just end it with this....Your mad

The Old Town.

Some time ago, I said that one of the town from old times(client 7.60) will appear on Demetri. We decided to take into our map editor city from APO/Mazurek. This is what we did. Obviously the city has been renovated.

1433881018_526.bmp

1433881256_488.bmp

At the present time the city is 90% done. To complete it we must do some NPCs and some landmarks. Also relic items, announced some time ago, will be in the old city frequently seen, even (hardly ever) in NPCs' offer.

You can find more screens in our fan page on facebook:

New Death windows

We also decided to renovate death window. There are some diffrences between old and new one. It contains some new features.

The main changes:

*Shortly after you died you will be able to find out who is the killer - killers list will aprear.
*To respawn our character we will have to wait few seconds.
*New feature has been added - revival. Player will be able to resurrect his character thanks to special resurection stones. Everyone who begin on Demetri gets max number of stones, 4 to use. However, to resurect your character you will have to wait, maybe even 2 minutes. In this time, other players may steal your backpack or another item you dropped. The stones will be available to get from quests and maybe from Demetri Store.
*Optional: Will be displayed if we had: blesses, aol or protection level.

I think the screen will dispel doubts.
1433883767_177.bmp

Like our fan page on facebook to be up to date. Post in english and polish.

every thread i see ppl complaining about donations
well guess what, if we want custom servers we have to support them. making a server like this is tons of effort, costs alot of money (you wont even be able to pay for hosting unless u have 100+ players) and in the end they could probably just open up a real map which just requires good advertisement+dedic to get a decent amount of players
at a cost of 3.5 per month, why even fucking bother whining about it - it's something everyone can afford. even wypas which was a really popular custom server had premium exactly like real tibia (basically required to play the game) and it had 300+ players.
sure they could add just cosemetic donations, but lets face it ppl most people wont bother donating for that then owners gets less money > server gets shut down > otland ppl whine no custom servers online

Literally could not say it better myself, I like anyone hates seeing donations, but let’s face it, I just finished budgeting the cost of re-launching a custom product, its way more expensive than it ever once was. The part that hurts is in 1 night one could setup an RL server, and make much more than any custom project will make. Yea sure, we’re doing it for the fun, for the challenge, for the dream. But in the end, we won’t pay X amount a month, so that others can enjoy our dream that we spent sometimes 400-500 hours creating for them.