• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Demetri World [Custom] | 2/04/2016 |

Since the server is offline, I will make a small thread with main points I think should change (for the official launch).

1. Experience rate: As beta testers may know, the expirience IN MY OPINION, its quite fast since I just spend about 2-3 hrs playing and got already level 26, ofc I've done quests/tasks so im not just power gaming. I think experience should be lowered.
  2. Magic level: Since im a druid, I need magic level right hehe well, I got already mglvl 45 and im not sure if its because the regeneration goes fast or just the mglvlrate its high. Aswell I think it should be reduced. (Take in mind I do not have promotion).
  3. Full hp/mana everytime you lvl up (any skill): Well, im not fan of that but this should be fixed and at least just give it once you reach a level and mglvl (magic level not sure).

This is just some quick review and my way I think should be good, also keep in mind I dont know how skills for meele/distance advance, So I cant speak for these ones. Thanks for reading it and I would love to see some coments back!

Greetings, Liro.

Since the server is offline, I will make a small thread with main points I think should change (for the official launch).

1. Experience rate: As beta testers may know, the expirience IN MY OPINION, its quite fast since I just spend about 2-3 hrs playing and got already level 26, ofc I've done quests/tasks so im not just power gaming. I think experience should be lowered.
  2. Magic level: Since im a druid, I need magic level right hehe well, I got already mglvl 45 and im not sure if its because the regeneration goes fast or just the mglvlrate its high. Aswell I think it should be reduced. (Take in mind I do not have promotion).
  3. Full hp/mana everytime you lvl up (any skill): Well, im not fan of that but this should be fixed and at least just give it once you reach a level and mglvl (magic level not sure).

This is just some quick review and my way I think should be good, also keep in mind I dont know how skills for meele/distance advance, So I cant speak for these ones. Thanks for reading it and I would love to see some coments back!

Greetings, Liro.

The full hp thing is weird but i already reported it, but the exp/ml is fine since its a closed beta for just the people invited. I dont wanna take time to lv on a beta, even though level doesnt matter but the higher you get, the more places you can go and find new bugs.

The full hp thing is weird but i already reported it, but the exp/ml is fine since its a closed beta for just the people invited. I dont wanna take time to lv on a beta, even though level doesnt matter but the higher you get, the more places you can go and find new bugs.
Oh yeah, im just talking for the official launch. Tbh I just think its too high if they are planing to launch it that way, for the beta its perfect. ;)

When you use devilry healing for mana, and you gain mana, the server log says "You LOSE X mana" and for the blacksmithing, it says "You see a STEAL stick" should be STEEL

Isnt the Delivery system now a premmy feature only?

"In order of buying or developing the devilry skills, a premium account will be mandatory" (iSanto).
Well, once you start you get 2 develry skills (Healing, Mana regen) at least for druids, So I guess its only pacc feature getting more skills and upgrading them.

Isnt the Delivery system now a premmy feature only?
I think it's always been a premium feature. You start out with 2 delivery skills (Healing and Mana regen) and then at level 18 you get an attacking skill.
The healing and mana one are not as good as you think, at low levels its somewhat useful, but I never use them mid-high level.
The attacking one is nicer but takes quite a bit of soul. If you have premium you are able to upgrade those delivery skills (which I found was kinda of a waste since the soul cost basically increase x3 while the damage barely increased)

Beta is nice because you get free premium which is understandable since it is beta, but even on release premium on here is much cheaper than other servers. 1 euro for 1 week is not bad at all.
It's certainly better than all of those server with equipment, upgrades, or other stupid donations. PLUS premium on here has a very very small advantage because late game the delivery skills are near useless.

Oh I see, back when I tested in a Closed Beta, it was all like a free to used based. None of it was Premium. I should come check whats changed.

Hello everybody!
We've got a really good news for you, the release date of Demetri World has been set but... We decided to set this date on 23 December 2015.

Why the release date is so late?

There are still many things to do, a lot of bugs to fix and many scripts to test. We are sure that this period of time will be enough to finish the Demetri World as a whole. In return for the long period of waiting we guarantee that the gameplay will be prepared as well as we will be able to.

K arpio has just finished UI window system. Now we can create windows in client much easier and modify them. Thanks to that we are able to project special windows to quests or windows informing players about events etc.

2 example windows:

1. More information about player:
1234.png

2. Potion status information:
12345.png

We also supplemented our map of many localisations, which we had forgotten before.

123456.png

Screen doesn't show nothing innovative, it's just example.

Beta testers, who play on beta last time, ought to know that Devilry Skills was able to upgrade to III level.

1234567.png

We could upgrade our skills to III level being on level 50-60 (differently for different skills)

To prevent players from bore with the game after achieveing all available skills on 60 level, we added IV and V level to each skill.

12345678.png

Of course, we are working also on many others thins like quests etc.

Enjoy our facebook fanpage Demetri World - Facebook

Release date: 27 December 2015r!

See you soon.

I often found out that upgrading your delivery skills was not worth it. The small increase in damage or healing did not suffice the huge increase in soul cost. I also didn't like that soul regen was insanely slow.
You could use your delivery skill like 10 times if you had 200 soul, and then you had to wait hours until it regenerated back. I tried to suggest some sort of potion or rune that would replenish soul and you said it will come later. Any news on that?

@Zasranets

We will change dependence between Devilry skill level and soul cost. In fact, first try in changes we will do before the open beta server. And final changes will be done during the beta.

What about soul rune or potion. We are not sure. Of course we was thinking on that but not only Devilry uses soul system.
Good news is that soul system in conjure runes has been switch off, so we don't have to lose our soul points on creating runes. (Some our new/custom runes are not available to buy in shops, all the rest like SD, UH, HMS, Explosion etc. etc. of course we can buy in magic shop)

But...
Souls are also used in training system, so it would be bad idea to create soul rune or potion for this system.

My idea?

Increase soul regen or make soul rune/potion usable only for premium users. (Facc has only 3 devilry skills on first level so they burn small amout of soul points)
Why rune/potion only for premium users?

Server has 2 training systems: Traditional - I mean training monsters - training time depend on how many soul point we have. (for facc and pacc)
Offline - Only for pacc.

If someone has pacc don't train sills on traditional trainers they go on offline trainers so it does't conflict with soul system implemented in traditional trainers.

But if someone has better idea just write your suggestion.

I think a cool idea would be to make it so all monsters can drop soul particles. Eating one of these soul particles will give you back some of your soul. This way you can't abuse it like you would runes/potions since you have to actually hunt monsters.

I think a cool idea would be to make it so all monsters can drop soul particles. Eating one of these soul particles will give you back some of your soul. This way you can't abuse it like you would runes/potions since you have to actually hunt monsters.

And a note taken from Necronia Online, make the item decay after 10 seconds.

Hello,
Server has some critical errors. Therefore, we would like to announce open beta, which which are intended to eliminate bugs.

When?
On Wednesday, 8:00 PM (UTC +1)

Amount of slots?
15-20

Why so small amount of slots?
It's because it is easier for us (stuff) to detect potential bugs and eliminate them.

How register?
Register form will be available on our site (demetri-world.com) tomorrow.

How to download client.
Client will be relesed on our site.​