• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Demetri World [Custom] | 2/04/2016 |

Maybe they forgot about the people on Otland, I mean if Polish people are already playing. :(

Last edited:
They did because not one of our accounts were ever made..... oh well that's disappointing

Blez didnt reply cause he had to leave at 7 AM this morning and wont be back till 7-8 PM he will be here soon ^^ i sent him a pm on facebook when he gets it he should be here

Watching someone Cast, and the GM (or whatever) Santo is giving out potions and is also sio'ing a player while he levels..? Wtf is this about

Everyone who sent me their accounts on Otland will have your accounts created tomorrow, sorry for the delay.
Edit: Accounts are being created now, I will send everyone who sent me their info a pm in roughly 20 minutes. Those who did not you have about 5 minutes before entires are closed, and will not be open for a couple days.

It's just kinda funny that there is literally 1 tester online lol

Submissions closing in 10 minutes, (extended the time due to players who still might want to join).
Accounts will be made instantly

Last edited: