• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

How is it with task ? , and will u be able to sell djiin and rashid ?

Just make djinn access free its 2017 no one can be asked to make djinn access for the 100th time in their lives

Okay good how much exp you get from PVP-E?
Btw I hope djins are free, dont make your shop pay2win just let everyone acces djins.
Same is with okolnir most of the people dont know even how to make this acces, we are oldschoolers.
4x loot 4x regen?? TELL US!

ehmmmm

barbarian test
ice islands quest?

everyone will have to make these quests or sell loot to people forever

just like old times mr old school

make loot 4x regen 4x kkthx

cant wait for start :)

Exp Rate From 1 To 50 - 15x
From 51 To 70 - 10x
From 71 To 110 - 7x
From 111 To 120 - 5x
From 121+ - 3x
Skill Rate 6x
Magic Rate 3x
Loot Rate 3x

^ Nie masz prawa jechac z gitem on jest jednym z ostatnich prawdziwy byl przy sytuacji jak werbowalismy cie na shortcucie poi jak pisales " nie bijcie ja tylko na bota mordeczki " a my cie lisciu w leb w leb w leb a je a je W A R J A T Y W M O I M S E R C U
Dobra, ty olowiany harcerzyku glosu nie masz. Radze ci tatusia pijaka ogarnac, bo w tomaszowie sie w krzakach czai na dzieci. Takze za niedlugo go znowu posadza na 5 lat i pojedzie na szycie dupy jak go na ochronkach przeswieca XDDD

Veziv? Who the fuck is he? How the fuck he is so popular nowadays ? I remeber some kid playing Conglo back in the days - always getting banned by leader on ventrilo cuz of his pvp skills/behaviour now he acts like he is king of tibia - boosted ego. People know that he isn't good player at all while I was playing originaltibia he always had to die first and after death he is looking for a target to blame him ''ITS YOUR FAULT THAT I DIED, YOU GET BAN GZ". I also remember when 'PUSHEJRO' left his teamspeak, he cried a lot like what we gonna do now (There were tears in his eyes). Everyone from his teamspeak disrespect him, he is saying something that some guy called Lapa bought some character on OT haha like Veziv never bought anything on Tibia KKKKK. Sitting in front of computer for long,long nights. Get a life and educate your kid.You patologic guy. Let the GOD bless you.
Oh I forgot to add about "GIT" things. One day while sitting on teamspeak Veziv started to talk: My friends are selling drugs etc. You are fucking snitch not "git". KthxBye

dont Change quest Systems make same as on Tibijka where you have to do all quests to acces.. Much more fun like that and more competition :]

CYA @18:00

/(REAL) Lapa

Well about veziv I don't care if he is good or not. I just wanna say anyone can be good on 8.0 client

Also I was on veziv team and he just plays with spies, talks with friends on other side to know when we sneak etc...
That guy is just destroying the seriousiness and fun if hes leading any side. I will for sure not ever play again with that adhd boy.

Back