• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[FRANCE] Eloth 8.0 - old good eloth came back! [18:00 Tuesday, 20 June]

was really looking forward to this server but cant be arsed doing djinn quests........

well he added djin scrolls as well and if u cant be bothered doing the quest sell your items to those who can.

ready

Frag System Each unjustified frag takes 12 hours to expire. You can use !frags to check your current frags. You get redskull if you have 4 unjustified kills in 48 HOURS

ha ha

23:17 Addeboostmeister advanced to level 60 as first player on server!

Atleast i took 60 first before sleep :D

fun first day

great server but you should make it so that you can buy "bp manafluids" and shit like that

With today's server save we have fixed:

- water elementals could see invisible players
- you can buy bp mana by saying 'bp mf' or 'bp mana' in every city

We are still working with 'public yellow skull' which should be seen only for players that are skulled it should work properly from next server save.

For those who don't know yet, there on Eloth are new exp places:

spawns.png

Thank you for choosing Eloth, we really appreciate it!
With you PLAYERS we are great team!

Enjoy your game.

With today's server save we have fixed:

- water elementals could see invisible players
- you can buy bp mana by saying 'bp mf' or 'bp mana' in every city

We are still working with 'public yellow skull' which should be seen only for players that are skulled it should work properly from next server save.

For those who don't know yet, there on Eloth are new exp places:

spawns.png

Thank you for choosing Eloth, we really appreciate it!
With you PLAYERS we are great team!

Enjoy your game.

The Fact that people abused the living FUCK out of Water elementals not being able to see Invis kinda annoys me, they got such a fucking headstart they should get removed back to Rookgaard.

The Fact that people abused the living FUCK out of Water elementals not being able to see Invis kinda annoys me, they got such a fucking headstart they should get removed back to Rookgaard.
Actually it was fixed around 2-3 hours after server start, so people have not abused it:)

1 question why did you enable right click
makes it pretty unrealistic specially on pvp

The custom spawns are very well made that's good, maybe in the future you should add more. Every spawn is too full.

What about right click, I hope you fix it it give more speed and makes gaming unrealistic, I hope people agree with me

The custom spawns are very well made that's good, maybe in the future you should add more. Every spawn is too full.

Some of the other spawns except the darashia tomb can use alot more monsters inside the spawn, alot of room to put spawns in but only a few monsters

What about right click, I hope you fix it it give more speed and makes gaming unrealistic, I hope people agree with me
Spawns has been made by @ggwp (Ond) so I would love to credit him there.

I will take a look onto right click issue tonight, so till tommorow server save it will be fixed.

Back